Spoiler Godly Farmer Doctor: Arrogant Husband, Can’t Afford to Offend!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by WhiteTigeress496, Jul 3, 2018.

1. WhiteTigeress496

WhiteTigeress496 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    riyo likes this.
  2. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    What I want to know is, what is it that you want to know? I'm actually currently reading the raws for this but haven't finished it yet, so I'll try to answer as much questions as I can.

nielyti, n00bmaru, Emmyy and 2 others like this.
  3. zloi medved

zloi medved Well-Known Green Tea Bitch

Reading List:
    Link
    [raises hand] Yes hello, if you have time, I'd like to know:
    1. The most iconic face slap moments?:blob_pompom:
    2. Obligatory "who is the ML/how did they meet"?
    3. Is their romance slow and sweet and natural, or is it like, wheeeeee 3 chapters later ML is inexplicably yandere obsessed for no reason?
    4. Best schemes and counterattacks?
    5. Moments where the ML proves his worth (sweet moments)? (I'm disenchanted with MLs in these sorts of novels... tbh... but a lot of other people like the romances and I'm sure they'd appreciate knowing so I'll ask on their behalf :blobsmirk:)
    6. I'm just here for the face slaps please and thank you.

Blue.wind likes this.
  4. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    1. What is the most iconic face slap moments?
    When MC's 3rd uncle came over once he heard ML was away, he went to harass MC and her mother. As a result, someone MC invited to live in her house showed up and broke 3rd uncles hands the same exact way ML previously did. And because of eye witness testimony, the person who broke the 3rd uncle's arms weren't blamed while 3rd uncle nearly became permanently crippled because his mother wanted to save her money for her favorite grandson's education rather than using it on him (because of her, her husband and MC's 'father' died because she was too cheap to get them medical treatment).

2. Who is ML and how did they meet?
    ML is Hu Feng. She meets him after she and her mother had to find a place to live at due to the shack they were currently living in collapsed because of the rain. Hu Feng's 'father' is good friends with MC's 'mother' so he invited them to live with them temporarily.

3. Is their romance slow sweet and natural, or does ML immediately become Yandere for her?
    Yes, the romance between them is very slow sweet and natural. When ML found out about MC having medical knowledge, he had her help him recover his missing memories. As time progressed before he recovered his memories, MC often cooked meals for him while he protected her when they went out looking for herbs in the forest or when they went out to town. After spending their days together, he slowly started to have these strange feelings that he unfamiliar with (aka him falling in love with her). It wasn't until they met a handsome young rich master that he started to show signs of jealously, especially when MC stayed up the entire night to make this rich young master a meal before he left the city (him and his bodyguard really really likes MC's cooking). MC only became aware of ML's feelings right before he regained his memories again. He basically went "if I don't get back my memories, then you must pay-- with your body". MC tries to argue that this is unfair until he goes "ah, I'm having a headache". After she agree's, he became very happy and made her sign a blood contract with him (stamp a bloody fingerprint on the contract).

4. Best schemes and counterattacks?
    Well, MC seems to be the type of person who doesn't bite unless someone bites first, but ML is a different story. Once, MC was boarded 3 times (she tried to make a complaint to a official because his brother-in-law nearly killed her and ML, but as a result, he falsely accused her of a crime then had her boarded). It wasn't until one of the young rich master's acquaintance showed up to save MC that made the official stop. When ML got word of this, he wanted to take revenge. He and the guy who broke MC's 3rd uncle hands secretly infiltrated the official's home and had the official boarded as well as set his family's treasury on fire. The next day, because the official now knows the relationship between MC and the rich young master, he didn't dare to do anything in return.

As for counterattacks, from what I've read so far, after MC and her 'mother' separated from the Bai family and bought their own land and constructed a new home, the Bai family tried to frame them for theft. Grandma Bai and her favorite daughter-in-law basically tired to frame them for stealing money, which is how they were able to afford their 'land' and 'new home'. While they were making threats etc, MC ends up going to town so she could bring back an official to scare them off. As she was doing this, along the way, she was also able to save a noble's baby, so after all the drama went down, grandma Bai and her daughter-in-law had to watch MC gain more money after they were just slapped in the face. Pretty ironic how they tried to make false charges only to get bitten right back by the law. :blobpopcorn_cool:

5. Moments where ML proves his worth?
    Tbh, it's actually pretty hard to say. Reason being, because they're usually together throughout the entire story with him protecting her on the sidelines. Not only does he protect her when she goes out looking for herbs or when they go out and about, he also protects her and her mother from the Bai family whenever they try to get physical with them. MC isn't the strongest person around, but she's a tough cookie. ML knows this, but it doesn't stop him from wanting to protect her. Though he's somewhat cold and silent, he has never done anything to wrong her. As they got closer, it becomes more apparent how his personality starts to change (he starts smiling more, looks warmly at MC, etc).

Before he regained his memories, even when considering that his true identity might be too high for her, he never imagined he'd separate from her. He even thought that once he regained his memories, she'd come with him, but when seeing that she wasn't even considering to, it made him quite upset. Previously, he was thinking of leaving the village once he got his memories back because he might have family out there, but after awhile, he changed his mind. He no longer wanted to leave and wanted to remain in the village with MC, but because of his special identity, he realized this dream could never be fulfilled. In order to protect those he loved, he'd rather give up his dreams of living a peaceful life in order to gain power to ensure everyone's safety. Even after regaining his memories, he never planned on leaving MC, he still wanted to be married only to her, regardless of her poor identity of being a poor village girl. MC is well aware of this since he straight up told her.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
  5. zloi medved

zloi medved Well-Known Green Tea Bitch

Reading List:
    Link
    @vsukio thank you for the spoilers! :blobpopcorn::blobparty:

Aguni_Erina and vsukio like this.
  6. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    ty <3 Is it still ongoing? I mean after he regained his memories?

7. nkring

nkring Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At what chapter will the ML gain his memories back?

8. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    plz tell us at which chapters these event happening...

9. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    why in chapter 177- MC came back to her 23 cent's life? reason?

10. lex5

lex5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her consciousness returned but she can't move,she later returns in the past,and when she needed medical supplies, she went back to modern world and got a medical box,I'm not sure coz I mtled this,but she can get back to modern world every 15?full moon? Not sure but there's a specific day when she can return

nicomcla1995 and nielyti like this.
  11. lex5

lex5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ml is a prince jin Wang (?)he went to war together with his subordinates but they were betrayed,hu feng (ml) lost his memories,his subordinates tries to escape,some did escape but suffers poverty like awu(from the spoilers above,he was one of the guy who broke her uncle's arm,one who was saved by mc and lives w/them together with his family)while other of his subordinates were captured and tortured he met them when he insists on joining the army (he already recovered his memories but prefers to keep a low profile( by joining the army as a low soldier to investigate?those people who betrays them)than return to the palace

12. Rasetsu

Rasetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @vsukio thank you for the spoiler...
    Can you tell me where i can find the raw?

13. yun yun yun

yun yun yun (◍•ᴗ•◍) [Important things must be said 3 times]

Reading List:
    Link
    *yawns*
    Was interested with the spoilers...
    Guess I'll try the novel too...

14. Lumina25684

Lumina25684 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does their romance have any other obsticles (3rd party) aside from statue difference, and how do they overcome them?

Also, who are MC's real parents?

15. DevilMoon

DevilMoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What!? Real parents!!? >0>!!
    You mean that nice lady is not her mom???
    She still an orphan?? Where did you get your information??

Also can anyone tell me when they separate from the mean fam?? I want to know, can you show me?

16. Kurobito

Kurobito 『Roommate Destroyer』『黒の大名』

Reading List:
    Link
    May i know which chapter does ml regain his memories? Is by any chance ml and mc bro and sis??? Some sort of siscon going on hereeee?!

Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
  17. Emmyy

Emmyy Kadupul flower* blooms at midnight*dies at dawn

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you please put link to the raw here ? I would really appreciate it ! :)

18. Xylia125

Xylia125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me the ending? Does he become king, marry the Mc? Does she find her real parents?

19. DevilMoon

DevilMoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What real parents?? Why does every reincarnation/transmigration novel have fake parents?? Was the MC switched at birth with a dead baby?? :blobneutral:
    Tell me when(was she a kid, a baby), where(what chapter did you find this out), and why(the reason she was apparently left there) does our MC not live with her real family???
    If MC's mom is not her mom, doesn't that mean the mom could have left MC there with the horrible family and live her life?? Does the mom not know??? Please, I need details!!

I'm just reading what the translator dishes out and want to know which chap does she and apparently her fake mom are going to separate from the parasitic fake family?? :facepalm:

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
    nielyti likes this.
  20. n00bmaru

n00bmaru Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please post the raw link ?!? ☺