Discussion Godly Thief

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by bozidar4, Jun 28, 2016.

1. bozidar4

bozidar4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The latest episode had so much emotion in it, i am so surprised i thought it would be the same bland novel like some other similar ones the picture of two of them in latest chapter(90) talking about lights and stars was very profound, i am delighted it cased a lot of emotions in me a LOT so it just earned 5 stars from me Good Job to author for writing those emotions in those words!

ZirenaiadReus likes this.
  2. Seraph

Seraph Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was actually thinking of picking it up, but all the reviews only had complaints of racism (which I don't care about) and none of them really spoke on other aspects of the novel.

bozidar4 likes this.
  3. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry the racism in this novel not as bad as GDW(So far)... Cocooned Cow seems to have self restrain at least... he mix criticism toward chinese and japanese there...

4. bozidar4

bozidar4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well after this chapter i am definitely going to follow it so im up for it if you want to join the translation team of godly thief!

5. justjetlagged

justjetlagged WEEZY F BABY

Reading List:
    Link
    Ffs people are way too touchy. It wasn't even racism, more like taking digs at other countries. Those other countries also took digs at China so it was balanced.

CKtalon_TMW likes this.
  6. CKtalon_TMW

CKtalon_TMW Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    CC even wrote a note saying that he isn't racist and that he had to write it in this way to portray possible characterizations. If you think racism doesn't exist, so he shouldn't have written that, then its a very naive view.