Spoiler Gosu Wakes Up as a Concubine

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Raburimey, Jun 22, 2022.

1. Raburimey

Raburimey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Am I a concubine?" Gosu Cheonnyeonbi is said to be the strongest in Moorim. Due to the betrayal of the only friend he trusted, he dies in a place no one knows about. But when I woke up... Are you in the concubine's body? At first, he was bewildered, but he didn't seem to have anything to do with the emperor, and Cheon Nyeon-bi decided to live with this body forever, as he liked the peaceful life of Gujung Palace. But as the emperor keeps getting interest ed in this place, it gets difficult.......

https://m.novel.naver.com/webnovel/list?novelId=876187&page=22#volume1

LoveReadingTime likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents

Table of Contents
    Let it be known !
    Anyone with an account is able to edit this post. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Nov 30, 2023
    Sadri and LoveReadingTime like this.
  3. Raburimey

Raburimey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1-10
    -MC was the strongest martial artist in her previous life. People either wanted to fight her or kill her. MC wakes up as a neglected concubine of the emperor who took her own life by consuming a precious poison (the same poison which killed MC in her previous life). Her name, according to the translation is:Soju.

-MC does not get the previous memories of the original owner of the body so she pretends to have amnesia. After a month in being her new body, MC wanted to practice martial arts so she went out in the middle of the night to practice.

-While practicing martial arts, MC saw a guy who had long black hair staring at her, so she decided to stop her exercise.

-The next day, MC was invited to greet the empress (she skipped the greetings for a month because she pretended to be sick). During the greetings, there was a scheming concubine named concubine Wu (not sure with the name) who pretended to be bullied by the other concubines, in order to draw the emperor's attention (the emperor was wearing a cloth like mask, so his face couldn't be seen).

-Emperor asks, Concubine Wu if she was the one who went out in the middle of the night to go to outside of the concubines' building. Concubine Wu said that she was that person, although the MC was the one the emperor was looking for. Because of this, Concubine Wu was chosen as the companion of the emperor for that night.

-MC went out again, and she meets the long haired guy she met earlier. That guy gave her food and they talked with each other. They met a couple of times more and guy, always bring her foods. MC starts calling the guy, General Rice Cake.

-MC asks hee maid what does it mean if a man, giver her food without telling his name. Maid tells MC that, the person probably fell in love with her because she was pretty.

-MC meets the guy again and she asks him if he liked her. The guy laughs and asks her, if she knew him. MC says she does not know, so the guy told her, he was a General Heukhap. The guy tells MC that they only met a couple of times so it doesn't make sense that he is in love with her. They sort of argued because of this.

-MC went back to her house and asked the maid who the general was. Maid was shocked because the general was famous. MC told the maid that the guy who always gave her food was the general. MC receives a pot of flowers with a note that it came from the general. MC wrote a letter to the general and asked him that he should reply to her letter.

-Someone spread the rumor that Soju was in live with the general so she was clinging to him. Some people gossiped that she was a liar and that she was only trying to get attention.

-The letter which MC sent to the general was stolen by another concubine, and that concubine sent it to the empress. The empress punishes Soju and sent her to the cold palace.

-When MC saw the cold palace, she said that the place was too poor and that it was unlucky for her servants to suffer because of her. MC escapes from the cold palace and went behind a mountain and meets the long haired guy.

-The guys asks MC if she was okay. MC told the guy, that it was his fault that she was being punished. The guy realized that the rumors spreading around that MC was messing around with another man, pertained to him and her.

-The long haired guy was actually the emperor so he realized his mistake. He went to the empress and demanded that Soju must no longer be punished and immediately left without any explanation.

-Empress was shocked with what happened. She asked her maid to find out if MC had gained the emperor's favor, according to the report she received, MC was never favored by the emperor. Empress concluded that, emperor became curious of MC because of the rumor (about the affair of MC and general). Empress decided that MC's name should be added to the lottery thing (a lottery where the names of the concubines were written, and who ever is chosen will sleep with the emperor).

-On their first night together, MC and emperor just slept together (literally sleep). Emperor rolled MC inside the blanket so MC couldn't move around. Emperor thinks that MC looks like an egg roll so he started to call her egg roll. Usually, after spending the night, the concubine leaves the emperor and goes back to her building, but in the case of MC she stayed over so a lot of people were shocked by this. The next day, emperor calls her again. So the other concubines began to feel threatened.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2022
  4. piggymush

piggymush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler please. I just read the manhwa
    Currently it has 7 chapters. Want to know what happen next

5. Breakthewall

Breakthewall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys I skimmed thru the last chap and side stories chaps of the novel and ML is obviously the Emperor and They have a son then last side story ends w Fl's coronation as an Empress and she was running towards ML happily:meowinlove:
    Fl still calls ml rice cake stone thu:blobjoy:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. tifftiff2121

tifftiff2121 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes more spoilers!! This is so cute!! I'm really curious to find out about why her last BF betrayed her, do we know why?

7. Pankhury

Pankhury Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Breakthewall hii, I'm new here so I don't know how to use this or how to comment properly either but here goes,
    Can u please tell me whether the emperor gets rid of his harem and has he slept with any other of his concubines!? I'm very invested in this manhwa! I love it!
    But i really hate harem.:blobcry:

Last edited: Jun 10, 2023
  8. sierraphine

sierraphine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i’m curious too if he slept with his harem???

9. Bellalolo

Bellalolo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    me too from what i have seen from the illustrations there is about five women who is frequently seen around Him and the blond girl Was kissing and hugging Him so he is pretty much you Know active so i really want spoilers about that matter

10. chrizzie13

chrizzie13 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh where can I also see those illustrations? I'm quite curious as well. Is the blonde you mentioned the current empress?

11. Bellalolo

Reading List:
    Link
    honey the link is in the first post in this thread :blobokhand: there is also a blonde woman in his harem beside his blonde mom

12. Allyttiaa

Allyttiaa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any spoilers about what happened in her past?

13. Akiara

Akiara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, will she never return to her organic body? She returned from the manwha, but I'm presuming she opted to say it in the concubine's body? :(

14. Eva_SanaMaramingUpdate

Eva_SanaMaramingUpdate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well, maybe afterall the original body brought only pain and trouble to her and it said to have no heart

15. Elisee

Elisee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me what to do so that I can see the illustrations? When I open the naver link, only novels that have 7 episodes appear and in each episode I don't find any illustrations of blonde hair kissing ml

16. Bellalolo

Reading List:
    Link
    sure it is pretty simple you just click on the novel photo in the Far Left corner and it will open All the photos of the novel and flip through enjoy :blobmelt:

LoveReadingTime and Elisee like this.
  17. TripleColor96

TripleColor96 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know if she gets revenge on the other guy who betrayed her in her last life?
    Also, how did she rise to the rank of the Empress when there was already an empress?

18. justwantocomment

justwantocomment Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm confused, so who kill her if her previous lover even got sad and think it was a suicide.. are they twins perhaps?

LoveReadingTime and DOHere like this.
  19. Cincalok

Cincalok Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    고수, 후궁으로 깨어나다
    Naver webtoons
    Naver Series

*Cough* there's a group scanlating, It's hilarious, highly recommend.

20. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone explain how the body switch works?