Question Great demon king predictions

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by thasian, May 29, 2018.

1. thasian

thasian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the part where the fate goddess mentions how Bryan is the "key" and the divine spark for death is also mentioned. Han Huo, the little skeleton, has ownership of it. But I've got to make some predictions and I hope some of yall who've read the entire novel can say if I'm correct, almost correct, somewhat correct, or incorrect. Like I'm 99% the god of creation in Han shuo's new universe was the demon venerable who is reported to be missing. Basing off the fate goddess' words, I believe that Bryan is the "key" to changing the fate of this universe's people. Like most CN, their fate is probably death by foreign invaders. Back then, the demon venerable probably fought an invading universe's god of creation to a standstill. He died because of this whereas his enemy is still recovering. Seeing how this novel is coming to end, the enemy is probably almost fully recovered. Also, I believe that Andelina, fate goddess' child, is Demon venerable's child. For upcoming plot predictions, I believe that Han shuo will luse the divine spark to upgrade his demon body to divine spark level. After he unites/deals with all the divine sparks in this universe, he'll close up and try to attack the god of creation level. At this time, the guy from the other universe will come and wreak havoc. Han Shuo will reach demon venerable level at the same time and defeat the guy; Han shuo at the demon venerable level will be stronger than the original demon venerable because he has 2 other incarnations. He'll probably take a few more girls into his harem. EZ MONEY $$$ Please don't spoil anything, especially about harem. I just need a vague answer about my prediction as a whole, not by individual parts.

2. replay

replay ★Milk and Honey smelling Merchant★

Reading List:
    Link
    uhhhh. . . .
    hmmmmm
    how should i say. . .
    yeah. . .
    abit. . .
    it's just a bit. . .

ps: is that vague enough?

3. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Brah just say he gets waifus, gets OP and gets minions. :blobwhistle:

User01 likes this.
  4. replay

replay ★Milk and Honey smelling Merchant★

Reading List:
    Link
    darn it nine faps!!!

i'm trying to protect his innocence!!!
    they way you said is like "i will treat you to some ice cream" and enters a chocolate only shop. . .

elengee likes this.
  5. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Or a white van. :blobsleepless:

6. thasian

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. That was the "vague" i was looking for.
    Lmao. I just read the next chapter and it totally just changed my perception of the fate goddess. She's actually trying to help Han Shuo by saying that he's the key to "city of sky" and she's making a bunch of excuses to delay his death. She wants him to grow to demon venerable's level but he needs time. Now, it seems like the god of creation is the enemy that demon venerable fought. Before the god of creation went into his seclusion to recover, he hid some divine sparks for the "destined" ones to find. IDk why the fate goddess would want to help Han shuo; I mean like what benefits would it bring to her. Perhaps she loved the demon venerable; that's where andelina comes in. Anyway, it just seems like fate goddess and han shuo vs the universe in the future.

7. thasian

Reading List:
    Link