LCD Great Demon King

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Odyssey, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Raven_King

Raven_King Keeping an Eye out

Reading List:
    Link
    no, and i think that's the point, so she is more acceptable as another harem member...

Astaroth likes this.
  2. Zyront

Zyront Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah... about that.... i dont think she will be a harem member whit all that shit he has done to her....

Raven_King likes this.
  3. Zetcoy

Zetcoy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there any pics of Demonslayer edge? having issues imagining it how it looks like xD

4. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    This is basically how I imagined it

[​IMG]

No idea how it's supposed to look like though

5. vayola

vayola Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

it's supposed to look like this i guess

Astaroth likes this.
  6. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's supposed to have 3 spikes on its tip, I believe. Like a serrated edge, I suppose, for the stabby portion of the sword.
    Here are the physical descriptions of it from arc 2. So it should be a 2-edged sword with a stabby portion that has 3 tips.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
  7. Zyront

Zyront Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I imagine that its like a rebellion of dmc but whith the long sword lengths and 3 little spikes on the tip in serrated edge form

Raven_King likes this.
  8. cheval

cheval Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there an explanation on magical cultivation in this novel? iirc Han Shuo already an arch magus but there's another realm or two above it i guess?

also explanation on power level for physical cultivation is somehow confusing in this novel.

9. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you confused over the differences between swordsmen and knights? Knights are just noble swordsmen, with them being rich enough to get mounts. We know earth riders get earth dragons and sky riders get gryphons (at least in the Lancelot Empire; and, well, you don't even need to be a sky rider to get a gryphon as a mount, actually, going by the Grypon Legion), no idea what the higher levels get, if there's actually any standard for them since they're so rare. Probably their own personal mounts.

Anyway, what do you want explained, exactly?

10. Zyront

Zyront Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that the actual difetence in knights and swordsman its that the knights are used to batle whit shields and swordsman are just sword users, also the knights are divided on skyriders (that use winged mounts not just gryphons, winged dragons, flying rocs and phoenixes to for example) and earthriders (that use land based mounts like earth dragons and battle horses) and they are both ranked in strength by the color of the auras (whose clasification i forgot sorry about that). As for mages so far there are aprentice, elementary or novice, full flagged or official mage, grand-mage and arch-mage, but i think that there is another level, possibly someting like divine mage/knight/swordsman or some shit like that, plus there are some exeptions like the barbarians wich belongs to a special tree of ranking wich hasnt been explained very well so far

11. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, earth riders are below sky riders. The rankings for knights and swordsmen are respectively:
    With it being stated in one of the earlier chapters (arc 1, I believe) that the swordsmen rankings were just the non-noble equivalents of knights. The fighting aura color for Divine Knights/Swordmasters is unknown.
    The mage rankings are
    Barbarians are ranked by how many times over they can go berserk. They still use fighting aura, however. Barbarians are probably like an additional power system OVER the fighting aura system of the knights/swordsmen, like the Templar Knights who have a faith-based power system or magic swordsmen like Candice and Johnny who are both mages and swordsmen, combining the usages of mental strength and fighting aura.

Raven_King, MangoGuy and Zyront like this.
  12. Zyront

Zyront Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ty, best explanation evah!

13. cheval

cheval Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What Koslov said. so Han shuo is an arch mage with physical strength of an earth rider or sky rider?

14. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    something like that since he isn't a true necromancer but a devil arts cultivator its like a dual cultivation art [body and mind]

15. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His physical strength should be on the level of a Great Swordmaster/Sky Rider, I believe, though he's unable to perform the same kinds of special attacks they can do with their fighting aura, though his spellflame is pretty much a good replacement for it even though it lacks the kind of area-spanning attacks the former has.
    Well, he's pretty much able to fight as a proper necromancer now. He's actually made the effort to focus on winning battles as a necromancer recently.

16. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    yes he has, its been nice to see him act more like a "lich king" instead of always using the demonedge and black lil skelly

FlameE and Raven_King like this.
  17. Zyront

Zyront Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He will be aomething like a no-life king , though I am wondering if the little skeleton will evolve more, like getting a bone armor or getting flesh or something like that

18. Black Frost

Black Frost Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Freaking out right now. It was so cute when they called Han Shuo father xD

mrawesome69 and FlameE like this.
  19. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    yea its interesting they called him Father and not Master

FlameE likes this.
  20. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, it's still fine in the little skeleton's case, but the earth elite zombie is a grown man with a bulky build.

And that's not even considering what they'll be calling Emily, Phoebe, Fanny, and any other future harem members. Mumsies? Oh god.