Question Great World of Magic Cube

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Nneeil, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Nneeil

Nneeil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooo... I started reading it 2 days ago I think, and currently, I'm at chapter 81. However, I noticed that there aren't positive votes, even tho so far the novel is not bad. So I got curious about why people didn't appreciate it, especially since I don't wanna read a few hundreds of chapters and then drop it because of some stupid reason.

Can you tell me or do me a list of the whys I shouldn't keep reading it, or... its bad points maybe... I don't know..

Just tell me what made you stop reading it

2. Cosmic_

Cosmic_ [Novel Addict] [Lazy Writer] [Meh Editor]

Reading List:
    Link
    Although I don't trust lnmtl reviews, it looks quite bad. I'd feel you'd do better finding something different to read especially since it doesn't have a proper translation and is mtl (unless you can read raws, then lucky bastard). I'd usually read mtl only when there's a proper translation and I'm interested enough to actually go through with mtl just to catch up to raws and not wait for tl.

3. Nneeil

Nneeil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't really have any problems reading the mtl version, I just don't wanna waste my time on something that might become very bad in the future..

4. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    You're reading on lnmtl. Quality is already removed from the equation so don't mind the votes. If you enjoy the story or find it interesting then just keep reading until it isn't fun anymore.

5. idno91231

idno91231 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a really late response which you might not read, but I was looking for more information on this novel(haven't found any yet) and came across this forum post. On lnmtl, the rating for it is actually positive, yet for some reason the positive reviews don't show up at the top of the page with the color coded stuff. But when you go down to make your own rating, it says it has 100+ ratings when the negative+neutral ratings only add up to around 40. I have no idea why the positive ratings don't show but the only way there could be 100+ ratings with only 40 negative+neutral would mean that 60+ are positive and they just don't show.