Spoiler Green Dragon Totem

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by animestar411, Jul 16, 2020.

Tags:
  1. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/green-dragon-totem/
    Summary:
    If only the Winged General of Han were around to fight the township of Longcheng, the barbarians and their horses would never have dared to cross the Yin Mountains.
    Early-stage righteous restrained resolute monk late-stage true background announced left the monastic order and ascended the throne in the end gong x vicious and merciless action but personal style rather demonic shou.

Quick sum: Basically shou was gong master but tried to kill gong which leads gong with amnesia and they met two years later at the temple where gong is staying at.

I am just asking for the summary spoilers of the chapters if anyone can give and the spoilers for some of these questions:
    1. When did shou realize he loves gong?
    2. Why did shou tried to kill gong?
    3. Who the gong really is?
    4. Does the shou try to make up for the gong?
    5. When did they both end up together.

2. GissellaRDBD

GissellaRDBD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoiler please

3. XYJ

XYJ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't recall exactly which chapters stuff happens in, but
    xie yun (shou) started being soft towards shan chao (gong) during their time in the desert. one day he got an order from the empress to kill him off, but he couldn't bear to do it and so he saved sc and brought him back to chang'an. when xy tried & failed to kill sc is also when sc confessed his feelings towards xy. don't quite remember why the empress wanted to kill sc, but i think at first she told xy to look after sc in case sc was useful, but later she decided sc wasn't worth the bother and told xy to get rid of him before heading back to chang'an.

xy does care about sc and ends up saving him from the other assassins that the empress sends. he seals sc's memory and tosses him in a temple and blackmails the temple head to protect sc. he looks after sc in a lot of ways later on too. when sc goes off to war somewhere in the western regions, xy back in the capital makes sure that the provisions going to sc's army aren't embezzled or late

5. i forget when, but somewhere near the end of the story