Group Buys For 55k Item

Discussion in 'Novel Updates Site Discussion' started by AliceShiki, Oct 12, 2017.

?

Who will you donate to?

1. Secret Leader of the Celestial Fluff Queendom

60 vote(s)
    20.8%
  2. Your Goddess

81 vote(s)
    28.1%
  3. Onii-chan!

54 vote(s)
    18.8%
  4. BL time

54 vote(s)
    18.8%
  5. Choices after this one were made after the thread was done, so they'll probably get less votes

46 vote(s)
    16.0%
  6. Shamess advertiser

29 vote(s)
    10.1%
  7. Box hidden cutie

28 vote(s)
    9.7%
  8. An... Egg?

61 vote(s)
    21.2%
  9. A land for people that trip in bananas

29 vote(s)
    10.1%
  10. A shiny gem!

31 vote(s)
    10.8%
  11. Kenar... I have a hard time thinking of things for people with normal names and that I talk little.

27 vote(s)
    9.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony

Tony Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm too lazy to do that math for the taxes and it's really late here but I'll sell the item to you for 45k nuffies.

Blitz and AliceShiki like this.
  2. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww: I sent 5k and the taxes were $472. Next time I'll try to remember to transfer in 500s lol.

3. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    *hugs*
    Oh my, he already got that much? That was fast!! *gasps*

4. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
  5. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    BlancFrost and Blitz like this.
  6. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    *does a backflip followed by a few rolls*

BlancFrost and AliceShiki like this.
  7. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    All items were already bought, I have refunded the donations to any accounts that still had money on them, please check the first post for details.

I thank you all for the cooperation, I'm sure every translator that received the items was very happy with it!

A special thanks to @CosmicInferno , @AnAngryLinguist , @Ruyi and @XD to donating to so many different translators, your help was very very appreciated!

Uhn... Let's see... Some random fun facts:

@Ruyi was the one that received the largest amount of donations by a large margin, most accounts got 6 pages or less of donations, while Ruyi-chan got 12... Yep, we worked hard on our tax evasion schemes! \(^^)/

@vsukio got the largest amount of donors.

Save from the donations from @Blob translation that were made due to the raffle, the biggest non-tax-evading donation was of about 20k nuffies. Unless I forgot a bigger one that is... :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

3 different translators were shameless enough to donate to themselves, I refunded all of those donations. 1 other translator also wanted to donate to themselves, but they got to know the donation would be refunded before they actually did it.

@Get 55k Item for SummerX was actually participating on the raffle because a certain user bought raffle tickets to it.

Leftover money from donations to the acounts that got the item were originally sent to the accounts I liked the most, later on it was used to buy raffle tickets to their appropriate translators.

If all the donation money was used to try to tease @Parth37955 , we would be at around 800k-900k or so.

This poll had an outstanding amount of liars on it, with 81 people saying they would vote for @Ai chan , and yet, the biggest amount of donors was for @vsukio , that got 61... Surprisingly, the poll said that 60 people would donate to @vsukio , so this was actually a pretty close number... I'm pretty sure it was the only account that got more donors than voters actually, but I won't count for the other ones... >.>

Most translators that did not reach the amount required were the ones that got donations from the laziest people, with some of them having over 10k nuffies accumulated in only 10 or less donations... Seems like the donors were too lazy to fundraise or to avoid taxes... >.>

I want to report this thread already to remove it from the sticky and to ask to have it locked, but I keep on thinking if there is anything I forgot... In fact, I already started filling the report form 3 times and stopped midway to do other things related to this.

Blanc is the Cutest.

Ai chan is your goddess.

I guess that's all! Thanks to everyone for participating on the first ever campaign to transform nuffies into real money! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

PS: Read the super big bold words in the first post in case you're thinking of making any donation to one of those accounts...

8. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Bummer, I wanted to donate to myself :blobdead:

9. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Locked on request, as this little event seems to have concluded~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.