LCD Hail The King

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jordanvn, Apr 16, 2016.

1. justien01

justien01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually finished reading this novel about a year ago.. Haha you guys are in for a surprise

2. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's harem. besides he's a king. Angelina also knows. not sure who else he needs to tell...

3. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does it get good or get bad?

4. justien01

justien01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It gets hella good.. And the best part is no cringe moment.

5. venu101

venu101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoil it already instead of teasing :blobexpressionless: don't forget to add everything only inside spoiler

6. Seraphic

Seraphic Uncomfortably close

Reading List:
    Link
    You thought it was gonna be a normal chapter and then *BAM* THE NAZIS WERE DEFEATED BY ANTS.

Hiji likes this.
  7. DiabolicGod

DiabolicGod Well-known lazy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow, now this is just absurd
    alexander, already as strong as a moon elite, could only barely go down into the water and see the city, but now the shitty 3* warrior could also see it and he justifies it with 'good swimmer' and 'minimize the water pressure' after going on about the difference in strength and durability between the ranks. gj author, you should edit quite a few parts of the story to not make it bullshittery
    anyway, thanks for the many chapters, @noodletowntranslated

Hiji and noodletowntranslated like this.
  8. striderplus111

striderplus111 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've had to calm myself down after using the Captcha system from http://www.noodletowntranslated.com and I will most likely never use their site again after this (maybe I will after they fix it but I'll never disable my adblocker again).

Also I won't be dropping the Hail the King because I'll use a pirate site to read it from now on, since it's almost impossible to read it on noodletown without tearing your own hair out in frustration.

9. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow i just noticed this . they didnt have it earlier.

Contarius likes this.
  10. Calavente

Calavente Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    may someone, with access to their site transmit this:
    (I expect that they were hacked, or were sold a defective captcha robot or really, really badly configured their robot-captcha)

Dear Udon.

I understand the need for the Robot Catcher Robot.

But it has become bothersome.
    I have to "captcha" 3 times in a row each time I click on a link on the website... so at least 30 times this morning :
    reading 433-1 (3captcha), not understanding the action, opening noodletown (3captcha),
    opening 432-1 (3captcha), not understanding the action, opening noodletown (3captcha),
    opening 431-2 (3captcha), read, understand,
    re-go to opening 432-1 (3captcha), reading,
    link to 432-2 (3captcha), reading,
    link to 433-1 (3captcha), it opens noodletown (3captcha), link to 433-1 (3captcha), read it,
    link to 433-2 (3captcha), it opens noodletown (3captcha), link to 433-2 (3captcha), it opens noodletown (3captcha), retry from 433-1,
    link to 433-1 (3captcha), go to bottom link to 433-2 (3captcha), it opens noodletown (3captcha), link to 433-2 (3captcha), it opens noodletown (3captcha),
    finally understanding that link is wronfg:
    link to 433-1 (3captcha), change URL to 433-2 , open, and read :
    total 20*3 captchas to type ... so I exagerated a bit but not too much so I had to type between 30 and 60 captchas this morning just to read 4 half-chapters!!

if this is not fixed, I have to appologize, but either I'll drop, or I'll have to find a pirate to read without the annoying captchas.

(just to access this page and be able to comment I also had to types 6 times a captcha).
    I was forbidden to post this comment by a barrier of 30+ captchas;..

11. Contarius

Contarius Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can barely even access their site anymore, with the amount of endless captchas that keep popping up. A great way to deter visitors from accessing your site. Can someone try to contact them about this problem, as I can't even find their contact info without being bombarded (and then ruthlessly slaughtered) by captchas?

noodletowntranslated likes this.
  12. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yea someone who get in post a comment and tell him to remove the damn capcha or we're all just going to pirate sites

all that effort he spent trying to get us to go over lol.

noodletowntranslated likes this.
  13. noodletowntranslated

noodletowntranslated Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys, I understand the frustration and believe it or not, we are actually more frustrated since we spent hours translating and now finding out that the site isn't work properly to deliver the chaps to you guys. We implemented some new things so pirate sites don't break our site with the bots they have on our site that are stealing the chapters, so I don't really know how to react seeing that ppl r gonna threatening to go to those sites instead of giving us some time to take care of the problem.
    But yeah, we are working on a fix right now because we only recently got the problem and thus noticed that there was one. A post will be published when we think that the whole issue is fixed. Thank to those that are patiently waiting. Worst comes to worst we will just move all chaps to be posted on patron

14. noodletowntranslated

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.siteground.com/blog/new-anti-bot-ai/
    omfg its these guys. AI r known to be shit in the beginning phase, so we are in the stage of trying to find a way to disable it from our end. But so far we can't find an "off" switch and we are waiting on a response for the tech support ticket we submited. Let's give it a few more days to see if the AI learns anything lol.
    The reason we should give it a chance is, remember those days when site still goes offline everytime we publish a chapter despite us spending more than 100 USD/month on hosting? It's cuz the bots were using up all the resources to steal chapters, and it's cuz of people feeding the private sites that encouraged more and more pirate sites to pop up.
    Meanwhile as the AI tries to do its thing, please give us some more time and continue to support our own site. If you are in our shoes, you will hate those pirate sites as much as we do. It just sucks when you are the one spending thousands of hours (literally) translating, and some ppl can just benefit from it. I understand that some ppl will go to pirate site when the official source is pay-walled, but why would you go when the content producers are making it free to read already?

striderplus111 likes this.
  15. striderplus111

striderplus111 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @nooodletowntranslated
    I'm excited you guys are working on the problem at least and it's definitely fair for you to protect your own content. I have to admit I was more angry than I should have been and didn't think about this issue from your perspective.

I found it nearly impossible to contact you guys today and just gave up. Perhaps I could make a suggestion for the future.

Could you perhaps give updates on the homepage when you plan to implement changes that might affect the end user?
    Also could you include the contact details in the "About Us" page on that said post or announcement in case we can't access them otherwise?

16. noodletowntranslated

Reading List:
    Link
    hey man, I totally get it. If i get blueballed by my favorite novel i will be mad too. You can always contact us on our fb/patron or email at [email protected]. Yeah thanks for the reminder, I updated the contact/about us page now.
    And anyways, everything should be all normal now, and I will tell Udon to post the updated communication channels on our next chapter release post

striderplus111 likes this.
  17. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i understand what you are saying completely.

but you forget one simply fact.

the fact that we are unable to access your site AT ALL. so even if we wanted to read at your site, we can't.

edit: seems like it's fixed? i dunno wait for noodletown to post

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
  18. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it fapworthy though? :blobshh:

19. Dvyger

Dvyger Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Our system thinks you might be a robot! :facepalm:

blablabla12 likes this.
  20. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Fucking retarded bot detection. Even if you fill in the code it just detects a bot again or instead of the chapter you picked it sends you to the latest release page, but then when you try to open the index to a novel it detects a bot again.