Half-Chinese

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sunrise, May 22, 2016.

1. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I live in the U.S. I'm white. I have blonde hair and blue eyes.

My culture is Who-Gives-A-Fuck.

I like to read, play video games, and try my hardest not to work at work. I have one really awesome friend that I play 4X games with sometimes. I'm not ashamed to say I think visual novels are great literature and sexy. These are the things that define me. Not "culture." .. I never understood why anyone spent their time thinking about gibberish like that. If you've got time to waste laying around stressing over which exact arbitrary subset of humanity you fall under, spend it doing the things you enjoy, instead.

2. Sunrise

Sunrise Your ordinary passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I'm not really hate them, it's more like envious than hate. Even now I have a Chinese gf, and she doesn't believe me when I say that I'm half Chinese. Like almost all Chinese who want to keep their bloodline pure her parents want her to have chinese bf. So I think if I said my mother is Chinese her parents will accept me. But no matter how many times I tell her she doesn't believe me.

3. Lazybum0

Lazybum0 Cheers darlin'

Reading List:
    Link
    Where were you raised ?
    There is where you belong, my grandma is half chinese , but apart from her ethnicity she's completely mexican, of course to accept 2 nationalities is also acceptable ,you don't have to chose one .
    As for race ,that's a meaningless question who cares about it *roll eyes* , honestly , we are all just humans , anyways , unless you are a mutant with 3 eyes or something.

4. Sunrise

Sunrise Your ordinary passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    The problems is not that simple, if you read Jin Mori post you will know that he suffered a same problem with me. But His problem is his nationality.

5. _Selutu_

_Selutu_ 灭世魔尊

Reading List:
    Link
    That was half a joke. The other half was me being serious and hoping you wouldn't discriminate people solely based on their race (well nationality in this case).

But it doesn't seem to be the case for you, so all is well. Personally I just think discrimination based on where people are from is stupid, and I would know considering the vocal people in Hong Kong discriminates against people from mainland China, which is just utterly retarded.

In regards to you issue, I don't think it really matters what race you are. Just tell people what you identify as. I think focusing more on yourself as opposed to your race is the way to go.

Sunrise likes this.