Spoiler Happy ending for the time-limited villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HazyPrecise, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Misscandies

Misscandies Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter ? Can't wait

Tobbit and syofiaa like this.
  2. kwonleadah05

kwonleadah05 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the comprehensive spoilers, cant wait to see it in the manhwa!

3. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol why do author try to get us to have sympathy for truly terrible OG MCs. The og one bought slaves. She deserved everything she got

8ca4783.jpg

4. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean she sure bought slaves, but it hasnt shown the treatment of them. I mean if slavery is in full motion, ofc nobles will buy them - what depends is their treatment , and the one slave we saw so far is her hardcore fanatic not wanting to leave her.
    Bullying I already get the feeling, its like those otome condemnation events seeing she is literally taunted by every char non stop

and reason I think most of its bullshit is "try to assassinate cp" and then staying alive rofl.

then again, I dont think is anyone is sympathizing with old MC as of now, more like new FL who is stuck in 90% dead body.

But from what I read in spoilers/reviews - She seems to be sorta shulli'd, Young Female Child alone to inherit and maintain county

Bella94, cjburaira, karls and 15 others like this.
  5. Peterpan97

Peterpan97 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, sorry to trouble you and thank you for all the spoilers.

What is the deal with Fan?
    Why does he look like a younger version of the ML.
    Who is Fan?

6. Manga fan

Manga fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had started with this story only recently. I assumed it would be like Fl is dead in novel after 6 months and will meet MC in real world aka Korea. But now when i read the thread, it was kinda disappointing for me. Sacrificing 1000 ppl even on a death row seems too shady for me. I'm not a fan of these obsessive MC's who hardly give breathing space to the Fl in the name of "protecting" them. Might sound great as a fantasy novel but too scary in real life. Mean no offence.

7. Chutori

Chutori Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Manga fan Oooh I agree with you! Man, sacrificing 1000 people is too much! and still people find it romantic! imagine if one of these 1000 people was important to you? now this person is going to hell because of a crazy obsessive guy

8. herosaver

herosaver Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have to say ... having found out the ending plot ... I just can't read this anymore. I mean ... seriously, the FL is summoned back and just accepts everything and loves him. This is the epitome of a mary sue clueless selfish b**ch! "Oh, I'm back in this world? Hmm, ML you FORCED summoned me here. Oh well, I kind of liked you so it's alright. WHAT! You sacrificed 1000 peoples soul to summoned me here! Oh, but they were death row people so that's alright. They were meant to die anyways so better that their death paved the road for our LOVE! I love you ML so so much!"

Yeah ... I wish FL would've had a brain and better moral character (even if this is in the old times). Executing a death row inmate and sacrificing their SOUL are two completely different things. By this logical, just because someone is a death row inmate others can treat them as horrible as they want (rape them freely, cut off their body to use for experiment, use them as animal emergency food, etc. It doesn't matter because they are horrible people and will die anyways so let's treat them like objects and use them however we see fit, nothing wrong with that.)

9. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    We do not know what happened to those souls tbh, to make a judgement now. I still havent found the chap for it, only few review comments in KR of it.
    Lest you forget, FL is also one of the souls sacrificed to Demon, who thanks to it got a NEW LIFE.
    Maybe that is the case for all those 1000 too, Demon could use them for a task like he did to FL soul once she died, and upon completion, revive her into a new life.
    So it could be contract like FL instead sacrifice in the sense of soul eradication.

And it is prolly why FL is desentized regarding it, Because she is one of the Souls sacrificed/contracted to demon, which lead to her re-gain her own life atleast, so for her, Soul contract is lease on new life. Nothing to do with her morality because she is the same victim.

and FL isnt a clueless bitch, ML thinks she isn't too much in love with her but as she stays here and develops relations , she would find it harder to leave this world. He self admits he is obsessive to her face.
    FL responds by, She loved him anyways, So she doesn't mind staying here since in other world FL was a loner.

Bella94, Mi shiru, Reeka98 and 17 others like this.
  10. Raze

Raze New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, just wanted to say that in Spanish it's translated by chapter 25: lectortmo. com/library/manhwa/55543/happy-ending-for-the-time-limited-villainess (I can put links without having more than 5 posts, so this is the best I can do)

Guide1410 likes this.
  11. herosaver

herosaver Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol not to be mean but to say "Well, FL got her soul sold and got a new life so prehaps the DEMON KING is going to do the same for those 1000 other souls too!"

Anyways, even if that is the case, the fact that the ML has the POWER and RIGHT to access those 1000 people's soul is WRONG. For the FL case, she sold HER OWN soul. While for the ML, he sold 1000 DEATH ROW INMATE SOULS, those were not his own soul. So in the end, let's be real and say it how it is, because the world revolves around the ML and FL, the ML just gets a free pass and right to use 1000 other people's soul however he wants. (Also I don't know if he used his own soul or not. But from the spoilers I found, most likely he didn't. He just used 1000 OTHER people's soul.)

Also for saying the MC is an annoying mary sue for not condemning the ML and his action, I stand by that. Just because it works out for her she probaly just sighs and then say "well, let's offer some good wishes for those souls. That's all we can do. Hope they are in a better place." Like if FL is like that, she is just as bad for just ignoring her partner's action. I mean, she wasn't the one to do the sacrifice but her partner did it and she got together with him and never gave it a second thought. Instead she just says what an unforunate thing to do, let's do better in the future okay to make up for it. Like really, this reminds me of the scene in CHEATING MEN MUST DIE where SU LUXIA is in the cultivating world and exposes that world's FL for being an annoying b**ch when Demon King kills a whole village and FL just cries and makes Demon King promise not to hurt others again. Like ... that in the end for this novel and Cheating Men Must Die, FL is just as bad a character for ignoring ML's cruelty for her own happiness.

Anyways, just wanted to share this ending with others because I would assume many people would've hated to read the novel and then reached this ending and then be piss about wasting their time. Just like for Abandon Empress.

12. MishaArnon

MishaArnon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right I totally agree.And as Su Luxia said who is FL to show kindness or forgive on behalf of those dead people.Unmeasured self proclaimed kindness is also evil.

Lurking likes this.
  13. Dhiyfal

Dhiyfal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While I agree with the part of how messed up ML was for sacrificing 1000 of other souls, you're wrong about FL selling her soul. The OG! Owner of the body was the one that sold HER soul. The FL that we read? She's just a girl getting dragged to OG!Clea Reno's mess in her nonsense wish when she was dying. Also, there are manhwa that edits the plot and even ending of the story so that it's different from the novel (granted, those kind of manhwa are not as many as manga), so who knows, the manhwa might ended up differently.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
  14. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly I don’t even know why they get to have a happy ending!
    The OG totally deserves to burn in hell and that ml too I mean to kill 1000 people for a single person he barely knew for some months is so terrible no matter how you look at it. I bet many of those inmates were petty thieves, people who were wrongfully accused and even debtors
    I don’t find it romantic at all!

Lurking likes this.
  15. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is really a sick romance, thanks for the spoilers at least I don’t have any reason to continue this one. It’s definitely not my cup of tea

Khadz and Lurking like this.
  16. takoyakicheeks

takoyakicheeks Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love how twisted it is. Hahaha. BTW what's the secret behind Fan's background? Will he really become the second ML? Thank you for the spoilers

17. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone forgot that they were dealing with a DEMON KING. So I'm not surprised that the demon wants 1000 souls for FL to be summoned.

But it is really quite disturbing :sweating_profusely: tbh.

Chocomint.bunny and Plum2112 like this.
  18. kjpo34

kjpo34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um you guys miss the part about that those prisoners were DEATH ROW CONVICTS WHICH MEANT THEY WERE GOING TO BE KILLED ANYWAYS. Which also means they already committed some serious crimes to he death row convicts! Now support there’s a backstory on each of them and about the crimes they committed - would you still sympathize?

In these kinds of medieval age murderers rapists were sentenced to death. I’m not saying whether it was right or not but your comment sounds like some kind of religious fanatic condemning innocent children to death when again - the prisoners were going to die and he simply ended their life a little bit easier and directly to the demon king.

Truly I think your comments were more like some mass murderer judging innocent souls

19. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh?! How come I've never seen this before? :blob_tilt:
    I'm an evil brother who doesn't see the hard work of his own big sister. Fufufu...:blob_pout:

20. Oceanaas

Oceanaas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone spoil me what happens between her and her brother?

ErinaNakiri likes this.