Recommendations Happy-ending, plot-driven BL

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by evelynannb, Aug 11, 2022.

1. evelynannb

evelynannb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Need some good recovery novels after crying myself hoarse reading Kaleidoscope of Death yesterday.

I would love a happy BL, but not a comedy (if that makes any sense).
    Something with a great plot to distract myself with and that isn’t too sad, but not something silly…

I feel I’m not explaining myself well so for example:

Transmigrating into the Big Boss to Snatch Away The Cannon Fodder - silly comedy

My Husband is Suffering from a Terminal Illness - happy plot-driven

2. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    the sabbath: initially their goal is to fix their robotic bodies, which then evolves to returning to their human body. it sounds abstract from my explanation, but there's a clear goal in the end and it's full of happy little bits
    No Afterlife: their goal were to become chefs but eventually adulthood came and their goal changed to climbing political/military ladders. Also has its sweet parts. Slight sadness but not heartbreaking.
    primitive once again: I dont remember a clear goal for the end in reading this story, just small goals here and there. generally cute and fluffy but there are sad parts too.
    all of them are wholesome reads, not the mindrotting bl lovey dovey kind of fluff, but it still makes me feel soft and fluffy inside
    I'm also on a self made mission to spread these 3 novels because I really love them

evelynannb likes this.
  3. xiao Yi

xiao Yi I told you to forget me but you stayed by my side.

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg! Was it angsty?
    Currently reading this, while taking a break, then continue~

Oh, I see ^ω^

evelynannb likes this.
  4. Angel_102

Angel_102 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Nialaa

Nialaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rebirth of a Cannon Fodder from a Novel : Starts out all dark and twisty with a bad end rebirth that slowly (and reasonably) becomes a healthy MC/ML relationship with plenty of revenge and face slapping without being OP (in most cases the MC simply is smart and reasonably avoids pitfalls) until the ML comes along and even then it doesn't go over the top.