Recommendations Harem! Fantasy setting! Much wow!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Vali Lucifer, Jan 13, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Vali Lucifer

Vali Lucifer [Truth is, the game was rigged from the start]

Reading List:
    Link
    So im looking for a new read. Im in the middle of my finals from uni and ofc I have to find something to do that is anything but studying. Im simultaneously reading Shura's Wrath , Rebirth of the Legendary Guardian and Very Pure and ambiguous. So yeah .... im sick of the modern day setting. Worst part is that Commanding Wind and Cloud (the only fantasy setting novel im currently reading) has no new translated chapters. So I hope someone can help me out.

Im looking for a harem novel with a fantasy setting, that is fully translated. Or nearly translated, less than 300 chapters before being fully translated.
    By fantasy setting I mean : dragons, magic, monsters , cultivation, fancy fights with unpronounceable techniques, empires, royal families, tournaments, maybe academies or whatever. You get the point.

Key features:
    - HAREM !!!!!!!!! 4+

- No long seperations between the MC and his Harem. Keep it under ~20 chapters.

- Novel is more focused on the MC and his harem. Their interaction etc ...
    - Cute romance. Heartwarming romance.

- Sex scenes. No, not Road to Kingdom/Oukoku e Tsuzuku Michi type of sex scenes. Just a paragraph or two mentioning it.

- Ridiculously overpowered male MC

- I pref to be strong from the start, but I can deal with it if its weak to strong, but it has to be fast

- Cool fight scenes. If im to be picky here, I like fight scenes where the enemy slowly understands throughout the fight that they never stood a chance vs the MC.

- Face smacking. Random prince thinks he can shit but gets manhandled by the MC. Something like that. Bonus points if there are crowds to spectate

- No needy friends. The focus should be solely on the MC and his harem. Dont want any friends or subordinates sticking around the MC for long. I like it when a random friend/ally gets introduced for a few chapters and is never seen again later on.

- No fake death or disappearance by the MC. I absolutly abhor when everyone thinks the MC is dead or gone. Think the moment the MC from Agains The Gods was thought dead after that tournament. None of that shit.

- No Hidden Identity bullshit from the MC. I want everyone to know its the MC. No maskes or disguises.

- No NTR or death of loved ones. Keep it a nice fantasy pls.

P.S Bonus points if the harem has a mother and her daughter. Or a milf in general. Maybe toss in some incest ? Between the MC and his cousin/sister/mother. A busty milf teacher , that teaches him cultivation maybe ? A monster harem member ? You know human form but has a tail/wings/horns or something.Maybe a busty maid? Or two, maybe. No loli's pls.
    Yes, im not even trying to hide it.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
    adwaitv10 likes this.
  2. lashi

lashi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    good luck (y)

3. Iandabug07

Iandabug07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Deleted member 110464 likes this.
  4. Feng Tian

Feng Tian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How about any of the generic, but fairly trash tier, xianxias? Like literally all of them? You already mentioned ATG, it has a dozen clones or so, every last one as generic and boring but exactly what you are looking for.

Arexio likes this.
  5. croossed

croossed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would recommend Castle of Black Iron, it as over 1300 chapters, a perverted protagonist with many wives and an active sex life, and he’s overpowered but unfortunately it’s a qidian “premium” novel.....it’ll cost you a pretty penny to actually read it.

It’s become the only novel I read on qidian since if I start reading any other novel and it goes premium, I won’t be able to read it. One premium book I read on qidian is way too much for me......

Westeller likes this.
  6. BigBadBoi

BigBadBoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sevens probably? The WN is fully translated while the LN is still being translated.

7. Ophis

Ophis 『God Slayer』 『Dragon God』 『Harem Seeker』

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Vali Lucifer

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey thanks buddy
    It has more than 300 chapters to go. Probably 2 years before its fully trnaslated. But i eventually read it, thanks. I had it on my list from the start.
    Your trash tier novel is my god tier novel and vice versa.
    Its cool. I will read it but when tho ??? It has 745 chapter translated out of 2012 chapters xD
    Maybe in 10 years :D
    Could never get pass the first chapter. How his family treated him and how his sister treats him is disgusting.

lashi likes this.
  9. Vali Lucifer

Reading List:
    Link
    Long Live Summons is my favourite novel. At leats from what I have read xD
    Sadly it has been droped. Dont know if anyone will pick it up.

If a novel could be a spirit animal, then Kujibiki Tokushou: Musou Hāremu ken would definitely be my spirit animal.

I have not read much of Arifureta. The harem seems off to me. Its main the MC and that girl he means when his classmates abandon him. Eventually I will succumb and read it xd

10. otoshi-god

otoshi-god "Alive";[False Illusionist]

Reading List:
    Link
    Harem..... Good Signature.
    [​IMG]

Infinitus likes this.
  11. MrLLama

MrLLama Just a Fancy Llama.

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The completion requirement is too harsh. Idk.. Everyone Else is a Returnee?

Anyway, check out Arcane Emperor over on RRL. It's not translated at all and definitely not complete, but it's a good harem novel with an OP MC and you'll definitely love it.

Castle of Black Iron has 1350/2012 translated chapters, not 745.
    NU just doesn't track anything past 745 because it's paywalled on Qidian.

13. All mighty Asian

All mighty Asian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. 3xtBlade

3xtBlade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Vali Lucifer

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally dont like Everone else is a returnee.
    Arcane Emperor might be amazing. Just checked out its description.
    Thanks.
    One of my favourite novels. Sadly chapters are way too short for me, so im waiting full translation.
    This unholy trash of a novel. In my opinion.
    This novel baited me into reading it. Title was cool, had a harem tag, reviews were good. And back then I never asked for details. So I began reading it. AND WHAT DO I FIND ???? Its has hidden identity bullshit in it. One of the things I hate the most.
    There was this chapter where the MC was in a sacred ground and he put on a disguise and robbed some students of a trove full of cultivation plants and such and he defeated some monsters there and so on ... but in the end the students asked him , "Who are you?" and the MC answered "I am ASURA..." and then it hit me why the novel is called Martial God Asura. From there I realized that the MC will use this hidden identity instead of his for more than half of the novel, so i droped this shit.
    If his identity was to be revealed to everyone within 50 or so cha[ter, I wouldnt have minded it. But I know its going to be for HUNDREDS of chapters. Hard pass on this trash.

16. Westeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Err. No, uh, he doesn't really disguise himself particularly often. He also doesn't run around calling himself Asura. In fact, I'm caught up on the novel and I don't even really remember that event - it was probably a one off. Even when he does briefly disguise himself for some reason, he ends up revealing himself almost immediately. It's a silly and extremely shallow "the crowd goes wow" moment that gets repeated a few times. The novel has a ton of faults - it's really cheap, trashy entertainment. But some secret identity thing is not one of them. Chu Feng is famous as Chu Feng.

17. Vali Lucifer

Reading List:
    Link
    What ? But I searched up spoilers and everyone that I asked always told me that he uses his Asura identity very often. Otherwise I like the novel very much. Even tho I read it years ago, I still sorta rememeber every moment that I read.

I cant explain it in ditail but from what I read, the momen I tried to describe in my other comment was near the event where the MC was going to fight some arogant older dude from the academy. They set up a date for theri big fight and so on. It was around the first time where the MC lost contact with Eggy. He had to go through training and then came the events of the TOWER. Where the MC was the only one to reach to top of the tower. Then the events of the tomb where he found and fought some girl that later would be his love interest. And finally the event that I mentioned above. Where he used a fake identity for the first time. The sacred ground was cursed in a sense. It was only open for a limited time, after that time is over, people cant breath in there. After that the MC was trapped inside the sacred ground and couldnt breath and he stumbled upon some old guy who was hiding there from the world. Turns out he is OP and he sorta trained the MC. Cant remember the chapters tho. 300-400 ? maybe around there.

Anyway , after that I searched up spoilers and found out that he uses his identity for the most epic moments. The hiddent identity was the main reason I droped it. And the harem wasnt very good. It had long separations. Also harem is quite small, 2 sisters , Older one is Souru , if i rememebr correctly and that girl that he met in the tomb.
    Also from spoilers I learned that he loses Eggy very often. Everytime he is near deaths door, somehow Eggy saves him but then she is gone for multiple chapters. I also heard from a spoilers that Eggy will also be captured and tortured in the later chapters.
    So its multiple little things that turned me off the novel.

18. Westeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I'm up to chapter 3116. The current translation is at 3192 and the raws are at 3617. I can tell you with absolute certainty that all of his "epic moments" have been under the identity of Chu Feng. He has occasionally disguised himself to sneak places or avoid attention, but not as some crazy secret identity. No, he doesn't have a secret identity at all. His disguises usually come down to wearing a hat.

A hat that comes off in the end no matter what, so everyone can be surprised it's Chu Feng. It's a popcorn novel. Chu Feng overcomes all obstacles and shows off under the spotlight. He ain't hiding his face. It ain't that kind of story.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
  19. 3xtBlade

3xtBlade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Er well i realised my other recommendation on another similar thresd could be used here as well. The Bounty Hunter on royalroad

20. madness-

madness- The Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    The Amber Sword
    MC still have subordinate with him and he's not too op but well it's good overall