Recommendations Harem Storys with some Romance

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by LegionUnderground, Dec 12, 2017.

1. crow14

crow14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah Death March has terrible romance especially if you looking forward about mc flirting or romance with his harem member then you in the wrong novel the guy ignore all the girl in his harem and go to brothel instead there alot of cockblock in this novel too ( ofc it come from his harem itself that cockblock him )

Also it really force when author decide to make him "love" someone

LegionUnderground likes this.
  2. LegionUnderground

LegionUnderground Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait what, he has a harem but instead of having a romance there he goes in a brothel to pay for woman, and going back afterwards to further ignore his girls?? wtf?!

Well, whatsoever I started "I’ve Became Able to Do Anything with My Growth Cheat, but I Can’t Seem to Get out of Being Jobless" and already finished the first book. Don't know, i said that I want more than just holding hands... but in my opinion that’s no romance either :/ I mean, he BUY a slave girl and instead of taking of her slave-collar he still keep her as slave... and in the second night they sleep already with each other? Without any romance before and you only can guess that they slept with each other... Damm, nope... Really getting disappointed because of that :/ I Think I really have to high expectations :/

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017