Recommendations Harry Potter revenge fanfic

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lehiye, May 23, 2022.

1. Lehiye

Lehiye Flopping Fish At The Market

Reading List:
    Link
    Any HP fanfic where ol' vengeful, cynical Harry goes back in time to take revenge? And by revenge I mean on ppl who betrayed him or f- him over like Dumbledore or his friends whatever.
    Srsly am kinda pissed alread whenever I find one its so awesome in the first chapters then it goes into horny teen mode the next yuck. Like bloody hell one even had a pregnant man am totally losing it so pls some decent stuff without cp and min 20 ch?

Ones I read:
    1. The End Is The Beginning + Metamorphosis
    2. Travel Secrets: First

Last edited: May 28, 2022
  2. Emissary Nouvelle

Emissary Nouvelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I imagine there are several or at least a few cuz it's a popular thing to fanfic on Chinese sites always see a few raw ones no matter what that say Harry Potter

3. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Well CN fanfics always have oc. I kinda meant those fanfics on ff or ao3 ya got any like i asked?

4. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    The End Is The Beginning
    Death was not what Harry thought it would be. An empty train and a being proclaiming himself to be the Death, telling him that, “sorry, No Afterlife for you” certainly wasn't anywhere near his expectations.
    And having his soul and magic crammed back into his four year old body, being told that he can never die… That was another painful kick to the groin.
    [33 ch]

Metamorphosis
    Sequel to The End Is The Beginning!
    After years of living and healing in his younger body, it is finally time for Harry to return to Hogwarts, the seat of Dumbledore's power. Like a caterpillar he has matured and is ready to break through his metaphorical cocoon and spread his wings. Plans are unfolding, plots are solidifying and the future will never be the same.
    [25+ ch]

Last edited: May 27, 2022
  5. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Travel Secrets: First
    Harry Potter is living an unhappy life at age 27. He is forced to go on an Auror raid, when the people he saves are not who he thinks. With one last thing in his life broken, he follows through on a plan for Time-travel, back to his past self. Things were not as they once seemed. Slytherin!Harry.

Extremely bitter read. Everyone is against him, prejudging him, unfairly trying to trample all over him till break. No one is on his side from his housemates to the teachers all alone surrounded by enemies...just when he finally feels almost accepted to have everyone made against him by no other than the teachers who should look after them not pushing them down the cliff to endless darkness till there's no comeback..
    [16 ch]

ps.: I don't rec reading the next books they're annoying as hell

Last edited: May 29, 2022
  6. Aile

Aile Active Member

Reading List:
    Link