Question Has Martial Arts Master been dropped?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by EndlessVoid, Feb 24, 2018.

1. EndlessVoid

EndlessVoid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I was thinking about reading Martial Arts Master but when I went to check it out I noticed that despite the HUGELY fast release rate (about 4-5 chapters per day when you check updates) its not actually been updated for almost 2 months now?

Has it been dropped or something? I can only see links to Qidian, but the exaggerated release rate and sudden stop makes me think it might be one of those novels they 'borrowed' from another site and maybe the actual translation is still ongoing, hidden away somewhere?

Anyone know whats going on?

2. ValiDxD

ValiDxD 『White Dragon Emperor』『Wine Lover』

Reading List:
    Link
    This note is at the end of chapter 345(the last one posted)
    """
    Dear readers,
    Thank you so much for following this novel from the beginning, we are so lucky to have your support all along. Your comments, your advice, and your support have been keeping us forward and improving. And we are so grateful that we could share with you two chapters of this marvelous novel each day. However, we have noticed that recently it has been pointed out that some of the chapters have not been as satisfying as before. This is the last thing we'd like to happen. We are truly sorry that our recent translation has let you down.
    Therefore, we have made this difficult decision: the updating of MAM will be paused for about two weeks, we will re-edit and review all these chapters to make sure you will get the best experience of reading.
    Hope we still have your support. Just wait for us, we will return soon, this sweet romantic martial arts novel will return soon, Lou Cheng will return soon!
    Thank you for standing with us.
    TransN
    """

EndlessVoid likes this.
  3. EndlessVoid

EndlessVoid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh thanks so much, thats good to hear. Though its been a little longer than 2 weeks its great to know its not permanent! I was so worried when I started reading that note I thought it was gonna say they dropped it XD

4. Fallen Hero

Fallen Hero [Xerrax]

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been more than a month almost 2

5. Fallen Hero

Fallen Hero [Xerrax]

Reading List:
    Link
    This is what the translator said 7 hours ago

kkngs and sergioGM like this.
  6. Suicane

Suicane Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are not dropping it..we just have to wait...wait..wait...and more waiting..

7. Sangnz

Sangnz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I can live with the odd editorial misstep and would like to kick the moaners who caused this huge delay to occur in the nut sack.

8. Kingkoz

Kingkoz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually thought that MAM was one of the novels that had moderately better translation. It conveyed the main points quite well. Some people exist to be haters, and they should be ignored. If this novel was bad or poorly translated, it wouldn't have stayed in qidian's top 10 power rankings consistently. Please start translating again!

9. Jed1

Jed1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It definitely wasn’t the worst translation. It was mostly just grammatical errors, but man did the complaints get way out of hand. It was still an enjoyable read so hopefully it comes back soon.

10. CKtalon_TMW

CKtalon_TMW Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, they actually produced MTL but changed the chapter after they were caught. That is the big problem Webnovel is having with transN as they keep sending unprofessional translators when they actually have good ones.

https://i.imgur.com/2xQdhQF.png

Chupchup and Jed1 like this.
  11. Clyne

Clyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    still no progress on a new translator and the editing of old chapters?

12. Indiboy

Indiboy Well Known boi

Reading List:
    Link
    Good ones probably feel they are being underpaid....

13. Jed1

Jed1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I didn’t know that. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised considering how little I know about translating and I guess that makes the complaints very justified. It also makes me wonder about some of the other novels that have had inconsistencies.

(Not enough posts so I can’t quote the link.) xD

14. Rathana

Rathana Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't understand whats happening with the translators right now but its been nearly 5 months since the last update. Hope they can get the later chapters up soon :)

15. aurash45

aurash45 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi
    Translation has restarted..jst letting you kno incase u haven't found already