Hate Free Heroes

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by LordCorwin, Nov 2, 2017.

1. LordCorwin

LordCorwin Supreme Book Lord; Leader of the Fiction Faction

Reading List:
    Link
    Was looking at this game, Hate Free Heroes RPG and Hate Free Heroes Online and trying to decide if it was worth checking out. It's a JRPG that looks a lot like the old pokemon games but seems to be based around heroes/agents with a building/city management sim aspect tacked on. Has anyone else tried this yet? Offer some opinions about it, what it's like, is it interesting, etc?

Looking at a video of it, some of the dialogue reminds me of Earthbound, a little off the cuff and quirky. And while I really like that they've added mobile access to the PC version of the original game, the fact that it has a community chat makes me think it requires internet access which is kind of irksome for an offline game I might want to play on my phone or tablet. Has anyone tried the mobile version of the original game, not the mobile version of Hate Free Heroes Online and have any insight into its need for an internet connection?

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
    gangbuntu likes this.
  2. Sircus

Sircus [Well-Known God]

Reading List:
    Link

Well, to be honest it looks like a game from 2007 and not 2017. I guess it depends on the story if it´s any good or not.

3. LordCorwin

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I decided I'm not going to try it for now. But I have keys for both the Original Version of the game for Android (and maybe Steam, wasn't clear on that) as well as a key for the premium pack of the Online Version although you have to buy the online game for it to be useful. The Online Version is Buy 2 Play and the premium pack is a one time purchase that acts like an unlimited season pass for all the goodies they come out with for the game. Let me know if you're interested in or or both. They are only good for a short period of time.

4. gangbuntu

gangbuntu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    may i? tia

5. LordCorwin

Reading List:
    Link
    Which code do you want?

6. gangbuntu

Reading List:
    Link
    the original please

7. LordCorwin

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, I'll send it to you by private message. And for the rest of you, anyone who has Hate Free Heroes Online or plans on getting it in the next day or two, I've still got the key for the Premium Pack (Elite Sponsorship).

8. LordCorwin

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, I'll just put the key for the Hate Free Heroes Online Elite Sponsorship Package here. You have to have a copy of HFH Online to use it.

Your key is: cpdzshqk

How to use key:

You need player access to the game before you can redeem your ELITE Sponsorship Package. Once logged in, visit the Elite Shop and you will notice an option to enter your ELITE Sponsor Key. Enter your key and your package will be added.

You can get the game first at this link: https://www.online.hatefreeheroes.com

9. gangbuntu

Reading List:
    Link
  10. LordCorwin

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome. Hope you enjoy the game.