Spoiler Hateful and loveable moments in ATG.

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by khanz113, May 10, 2021.

Tags:
  1. khanz113

khanz113 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So guys I'm creating this thread just for passing time. I want you all ATG fans/haters to tell me the moments of atg that you absolutely love or hate from the bottom of your heart.

I hate the moments of separation generally so well you can understand what I'll be hating in this novel. But the one moment I hate the most is xia qingyue killing herself never to be revived again.
    Xia qingyue shouldn't have died man. Now when I came to know that all others are alive and she isn't. I kinda lost interest in the story. Even if MC uses the mirror of samsara, she won't be revived as mirror cracked and then recovered when she jumped down. But my request to the author is that you have to revive her again.

2. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate when the author use the art of filler and make the plot in whole chapter not moving at all or only moving a little

Really laughed out loud when YC meet Caizhi (CZ) in their beginning episodes;

Cz : im cute little loli
    Old man : im a good man, but after i meet you i want do the criminal act for the first time and have no regret to break the taboo
    Cz : oh no, im in trouble~~~~
    (No matter how you look, its definitely and obviously a trap!)
    YC : Time to become (idiot) superhero che and save the damsel in distress
    This is really really funny how mc easily tricked :D

khanz113 likes this.
  3. Wakashii

Wakashii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped reading a few years ago, but the moment I enjoyed the most when he was talking about his grandpa, I know that many ppl hated cuz it was pretty repetitive, but I really enjoyed.

As for any hateful moment, well, I hated every single moment about the harem.

khanz113 likes this.