Spoiler Have a Trial Marriage with Husband, Demanding Extra Effort

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rena.anggreina, Feb 28, 2017.

1. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tang Ning's ex is a gold digger. He is after her company. He wanted the best of both worlds. On one hand he marries Tang Ning whom he does not love, and gets her money and at the same time keeping his mistress close by his side which happen to be the one he loves. Well greediness can lead a person to downfall...

Hae_UNa, Kittsune and alexfilia like this.
  2. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    My guess is that she doesn't want to rely on relationships from years ago? after all she quite the scene before and hasn't had contact with any of them. There's no guarantee those people would still be willing to help her. But this is just my guess

waterdance68 likes this.
  3. Neo Legis

Neo Legis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She left the international scene to focus on the local scene and got black listed by Star King (Top Agency as Hai Rui) because she chose her ex's company. They were willing to help her.. She meets with some in the current arc. she'll get the magazine cover in the current arc due to help from her mentor. but won't use connections the next as she wants to be known for her skills.

Come on! She's been in the fashion scene for so long. She knows how ruthless that world is. But yeah, I'm still reading this as I think that its better than Hidden Marriage. IMO. There's few cockroaches and antagonists are swiftly dealt with. But little bun is little bun. Love him to bits. :aww:

szvdy, Neyva, Hae_UNa and 4 others like this.
  4. LittleLiLCan

LittleLiLCan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i still think hidden mirriage is better. and stolen love but i cant find its raw i wann read it the plot of stolen love: basically The Mc forgot her name stole a item that belongs to a powerfull overlord Qing something but his family name is Qing and he is a gun dealer and thats how it started she was captured and made her his sevant he treathens her that if she escape he will chase her down until he find her and kill her and the mc is cold blooded he kills without mercy but he let the mc go because she helped him win a race or smth just read the english one its in chapter 32

5. Mercury Vine 123

Mercury Vine 123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what chapter does everyone finds out the FL is married to the ML

6. Mercury Vine 123

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is SX?

deoronio_ara likes this.
  7. Mercury Vine 123

Reading List:
    Link
    what happens to the ex fiance girlfriend at the end?

8. Neo Legis

Reading List:
    Link
    The current arc would be her downfall. She'll receive the top 10 newcomer model award but while on stage to get the award, it would be taken back as her pregnancy will be known. She will become the first blacklisted model of the Annual Model awards. Her climbing the bed of Mr. Li, one of the judges will also be exposed later after the awarding event. On the other hand, Tang Ning will receive a special award for uplifting the image of chinese models and setting the Oriental Trend which is creating waves in the industry, through Secret Magazine's cover.

Tianyi will fall after the awards ceremony as the contract between Hanyu Fan (ex-fiance) and Mr.Li where Hanyu Fan exchanged Mo Yurou and Tang Ning for guaranteed awards for future models of Tianyi will also be exposed.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
  9. immortaltear

immortaltear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are they going to reveal they're married?

10. LiYao

LiYao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yep around 90+++ chapter but to han yufan only..i think.
    thats what i remember reading in mtl. hope that i'm correct. when reading mtl my brain hurts and my braincells died at a faster rate....

can someone validate this? thanks in advance

11. immortaltear

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, it's like you said

12. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to Lan Yu?
    that shrewd 16 year old model?

13. Neo Legis

Reading List:
    Link
    She'd have her just desserts in the coming chapters. The perfume that was given to her was a one of a kind perfume and was made by Tang Ning in the manufacturer's place and they were the ones to forward it to Lan Yu. The Tang family is known for pefumes and as such, the perfume especially made by Tang Ning is recorded by the company and they will debunk Lan Yu's claim that Tang Ning gave her sub standard things as they were the ones who packaged and sent it to Lan Yu and she will be black listed by the company. Later, Lan Yu will be found to be using drugs. They will try to pass it off as Tang Ning instead of Lan Yu and her parents will also use the pity card. People will get angry at Tang Ning but things will be cleared when Lan Yu overdoses.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
    Korleone, a_b, Aeiru28 and 2 others like this.
  14. immortaltear

Reading List:
    Link
    What will happen to the chen tian ceo that goes behind her husband?
    and with her new manager?

15. Neo Legis

Reading List:
    Link
    Chen Tian will fall after the organ transplant incident involving the ex-fiance's sister so that's pretty much the downfall of the people in Cheng Tian including the wife, ceo, Yang Jing, Luo Hao.

Luo Hao is the one directly involved with the organ transplant incident and Hai Rui will show evidences of his involvement as Tang Ning is signed with Hai Rui then.

An Zihao will be a great manager and will help Tang Ning a lot. He sees Tang Ning as somehow similar to her dead gf (gf died because of Yang Jing and Luo Hao), so he'll help her to the best of his abilities. He'll return to the US and work (can't recall if photographer or director but he's really good at it. will check the raws later) as he already broke ties with Cheng Tian.

16. wolfie643

wolfie643 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So did this An Zihao really cheated on his gf, or was this something that both Yang Jing and Luo Hao schemed about?

17. Kumarae

Kumarae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im curious about this current arc that Mo Ting has problem so i wonder that will quick solve or long one?

Also any possible future problem on Mo Ting side since we see many cockroach stubborn cause problem for Tangning.

18. Neo Legis

Reading List:
    Link
    IIRC, It was against company policy for a talent and a manager to have a relationship but An Zihao and his gf got together. Plus the fans doesn't really like having their idols in relationships and the media will hound such scandals. Yang Jing and Luo Hao were the only ones who knew about it as they were close with Zihao. An Zihao was the top manager then and his gf was very popular that majority of the company's resources were in their hands. Yang Jing and Luo Hao exposed the relationship for promotion and resources. It didn't specify how the gf died but I recall that it was through an accident where An Zihao was the only one who didn't die. Zihao quit being a manager after and became a drunkard until Tang Ning was given for him to manage. He recalls his gf through Tang Ning and was hopeful that times have changed and that she and Mo Ting won't share the same fate as him should their relationship be exposed.

kieshi, Aeiru28 and alexfilia like this.
  19. Neo Legis

Reading List:
    Link
    The problem now wouldn't be a big issue IIRC and it would be resolved quickly since Mo Ting personally handled it. Hai Rui is known for taking care of their talents and everyone gets the same resources that there seems to be no jealousy.

I stopped reading around 400+ chapters but from where I was it was mostly Tang Ning who encounters problems. More like people throwing shade against her or people underestimating her but this were resolved quickly.

I've stopped reading this as I get so angry most of the time as there are a lot of cockroaches and problems, though they were swatted and resolved early.. it's just too many.. most could've been resolved earlier if Tang Ning would only use her connections and influence but she'd wait for people to curse and insult her for a long time before she makes her move.

kieshi and immortaltear like this.
  20. wolfie643

wolfie643 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oooooh so the gf was actually the artist. i see, poor guy.