Spoiler Have to Marry Seven Men, How to Bail!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Sep 6, 2017.

1. kiara8

kiara8 BL Lover ヾ(๑╹◡╹)ノ", Mid-level Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't this also the part where MC thought that it was like a straigh man going into the bath with 2 hot body women?

2. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep... Even if he wants to keep cool, his lower half will react without asking xDD.

Ease, readerz, Kittsune and 2 others like this.
  3. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Forum Spammer...Not really

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel sounds pretty intriguing, so did someone pick it up to translate?
    *hopeful eyes*:sleep:

4. kiara8

kiara8 BL Lover ヾ(๑╹◡╹)ノ", Mid-level Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    So far no news

5. MoMoePom

MoMoePom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg this novel looks so promising! Definitely adding it to my reading list. Didn't really have time to read a lot since I started translating though, list grow so long...*sigh*

krrizis likes this.
  6. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    aww, i started reading mtl for it, tho i can vaguely make out what's goin on, it would be nice if someone picks it up.

7. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished MTL of it via google and omg i hope someone picks it up it wraps up very nicely such a gem <3 I can attempt to summarize it but i can't guarantee it would be accurate tho

LaDyViL likes this.
  8. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Feed us please :blobcry::sushi_chubby:

Kailyria20 likes this.
  9. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    So it starts off with MC being transmigrating into the body of an 11?yo Chu Muyun that Pride[Mo Jiu Shao - probably] picked up to adopt, because of his sick hobby of 'raise them up then watch them fall' complex. The MC [I'll call him Cloud/Yun , since he uses a variation of this name often except for just 1 incarnation]

So he was told by the system that he needs to have the seven devils fall in love with him but Cloud didn't wanna be coerced into it so the system[calling him baby zero] said he can grant him anything he wants and so Cloud decided to go along with it...he didnt really care about returning to his previous life but there is something he does want which is not mentioned here.

So he knows Pride likes self improving little white flowers [i guess the naive/innocent/hardworking type] so he plays that role [turned 15 at this point] and at some point baby zero was like..uh are u gunna progress at this rate, he doesn't seem to be reacting maybe he's straight. Cloud was like..no i dont think he's straight then one day he when he was tryin to blushingly hint at Pride [during their 'father' and 'son' bath] that he's a grown up now and so Pride was like oh...yea you are grown...sends him a maid to become his mistress and so he chases her out, throws a tantrum.

Eventually Pride invites cloud to a small welcoming dinner for a brother[i think its more like shidi basically a student of the same teacher] and it end up being Envy...so cloud wasn't too thrilled to see that Envy[Yan Shen - maybe?] arrived but figure he can use this to push along his plans. So the whole time at the dinner, he was acting very obviously in front of Envy, conveying his admiration, adoration, and i think love towards pride.

So that night he told baby zero to shut of his senses because he didnt wanna be observed or probably didn't want it to be corrupted by what was gunna happen [lol]. So 'Pride' showed up and started seducing cloud and convinced him that it was ok to have love between father and son. 'Pride' did not go all the way just some heavy petting and then he would leave and tell cloud to act like usual during the day and cloud acted sad but then 'pride' reassured him that it was because he was too young and that he loved him so it was necessary for now. So this went on for 5 nights, ofc on the 5th or was it 6th..anyway the REAL Pride shows up and it ends up that the one visiting cloud for the past few nights was Envy in disguise and before cloud [btw he already knew it but yea plot progress] Envy whispered to him and told him to play along or does he want his 'father[Pride]' to realise that he lusts/loves him like that.

So cloud decided to say nothing while having the expression of despair and Envy told Pride that he liked cloud and wanted to take him away later so hopes that he would get Pride's blessings. Pride asked cloud he that's what he wants and cloud asked Pride that if he did would Pride let him leave with Envy and so Pride responded that he would. Cloud then pretended to be distraught and Envy left.

So for a few months[roughly 2-3] Cloud avoided Pride and eventually Pride decided to confront him one night and again said that if he wants to leave he won't mind it, and that Envy would not hurt him and that Cloud can always return to visit ...ofc cloud decided to explode in anger at this point and starting ranting about how Pride should've let him die and it woulda been better if Envy had saved him since he thinks that Pride probably felt burdened by his existance anyway. So pride decided to walk away and cloud ran up to him and confess his feelings and told him he will leave right away since Pride must be disgust with him.

Pride kisses him and i think they do some heavy petting but not go all the way and they decided to become lovers. A few years later, they still do not go all the way but Pride brings back another youth, which cloud shows an uneasy expression because he was tryin to convey that maybe Pride was replacing him with this youth [calling him XiaoQing]. So he asked baby zero if pride had a reaction i guess a malicious pleasure look in his eyes at the situation [Cloud would ask baby zero this in order to check and see if it will trigger Pride's urge to mess with him/test him]. So Cloud thought pride wouldn't show up but he did against his expectations and he explained that XiaoQing wasn't being rude/hateful when he was avoiding cloud but because he has a physique or a condition [not sure] that would cause people that gets near him to burn or even die from being ignited. So again heavy petting but this time cloud hinted at wanting to go all the way [because of fustration and every time it he kinda fantasizes bout being seme with Pride oh and this one dialogue lol] Pride told him to hurry and grow up.
    Cloud: Don't worry i'll let him love me [him being uke/shou] *Licks lips*
    Baby Zero: ...
    Cloud: I'll push him down at some point tho
    Baby Zero: I don't think Innocent/little white flowers would be the seme/gong

So 4 years go by...im not sure of his age at this point...but anyway yes Cloud decided he was going to prevent the fire poison break out that XiaoQing will have in order to prevent Pride from gettin it, because it was actually the cause of his death in the novel i think...anyway since his mission is to make the 7 devils love him, not one of them can die at any point. Ofc Envy shows up and decided to blackmail cloud into sleeping with him so he wouldn't tell Pride about what Cloud is doing. So plot progress cloud decides to go along with this and plays the part of poor lover gettin into a NTR situation [rofl]. So after the deal was made, Cloud deliberately went to Pride to talk to him bout something [not sure right here] and Pride noticed that cloud was seemingly distressed over something but not willing to tell him about it and also a scent that he knows all too well.

So Pride decides to leave for roughly 5 days supposely, I think Envy probabl has a part on this and 3 days later XiaoQing's the fire breaks out and in order to supress it Cloud gotten fire poison on his soul. That night Envy showed up to collect on the deal and right as he was gettin to the good part [^_-] Pride shows up and notices that cloud wasn't resisting and he gets upset and Envy starts talkin bout how Pride never satisfied Cloud so he was goin to do it in his stead and Pride tells him to leave and then Pride decides to complete the deed with cloud then when he left the room, Envy reveals to Pride what cloud did in order to prevent Pride from gettin the fire poison and so Pride rushes back and checks him to find that he did get the poison but his ability to cultivate is now gone. So he feels remorse at this point and tries to comfort cloud. Envy reveals why he did this because he thinks that if he can't have it then its better it gets destroyed.

So cloud later on started studying arrays in order to keep up the image of self improving studious little white flower [pft] and one night asked Pride about the murderer of his family. At this point Pride was suddenly struck by his hobby, he wanted to see how cloud would react when he finds out that Pride was the one that killed his family and the fact that his lover+teacher+father was the one who did that and suddenly obsessed with wanting to see his tormented torn expression. So one day Cloud and XiaoQing left the school to go to the nearby village to celebrate XiaoQing's birthday and someone showed up and identified cloud and so cloud had XiaoQing wait outside and put up a soundproof array to talk to the man alone in a room. Ofc the drama Pride set up starts here, so Cloud when he went back to the school showed a distraught expression and drops hints and clues and actions everywhere that he had intention to kill Pride.

Pride seemed to be very excited over this...but one day Wrath[Ling Xuan ...maybe] showed up looking for a fight and Cloud decided this would be the perfect opportunity to finally conquer Pride....so as the battled gets heated, he set up an array that traps/disables both Wrath and Pride and started confronting Pride about the death of his family and Wrath was like..you think I can't break out of this array? So while Wrath was gettin ready to break the array, Cloud changed the array into some sort of guardian spell i think and it apparently some sort of buff[very strong enhancment] onto Pride and he end up sacrificing his life to do it. Pride stunned at this, ran up to hold his body and started questioning his decision to do this and cloud as a parting before he died said he didn't know why either but he hopes that if there's another life that they never meet again.

Zero Baby tells Cloud that Pride's portrait is almost fully lit, i guess that's indication that he fell in love completely and then he told him he had to get a marriage proposal lol
    Cloud was like....yea you could have told me this before i died, now its too late. rofl
    Zero Baby: QAQ

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  10. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    So this time he wakes up in something like a Ice Spirit Beast? and saw that Wrath was nearby, killing the suppose parent, although cloud thinks that its probably another beast that was plannin on eating him because they are completely different elements.

Zero baby said he upgraded from Dos 1 to Dos 2 and got emote pack. lol!

Wrath finishes off the 'parent' and picks up Cloud [infant Ice Spirit Beast] and was like..welp i killed ur momma and now you're coming with me. So....apparently wrath cannot cook...he tried feeding cloud raw meat, cloud wouldn't eat it ...so he tried cooking it...pfft..... It was BURNT but cloud had no choice but to eat it because he was hungry. Eventually wrath decided to name him and was like..throwing out random names that kinda made cloud go -_-;; and then he eventually settled on calling him Xiao Yun because of his impressions of Chu Muyun [Cloud] whom he calls the little array master. Eventually he goes to see Envy and consult him about raising Cloud, and Envy told him to let him handled it for 6 months or so and he'll beable to get cloud to mature faster. So in the process Envy was really nice to cloud, fed him all kinds of nice food and stuff to get him to grow and apparently even cuddled him to sleep.

However at some point Cloud entered the Juevnile stage and so Envy gave him a seperate room and at this point Cloud can speak and so Envy told him to call him Uncle XD. He kissed Cloud [I think it was a tongue kiss (0///0)] and asked him if he liked it. Ofc cloud pretending to be a beast answered instinctively with a decisive yes and this startled Envy and he just started being affectionate with cloud often after..kisses and such. Eventually Sloth[Jun Mo - probably] shows up and asked to see the Ice Spirit Beast and Envy allows it and Sloth immediately walked up to him and started kissing and touching him and got him off [(#゚ロ゚#) yea baby zero was told to close his 5 senses pfft]. So sloth stated that the Ice Spirit Beast fluid/liquid was very high quality and he would like to take him away when he becomes an adult and Envy i talked about cloud belonging to wrath. Anyway, Cloud told envy that he didn't wanna go with wrath because he hates him [for maltreatment bad food etc pft] and that he wanted to stay with Envy because Envy treated him best and then Envy pointed out that he didnt seem to mind what happened with Sloth and cloud pretended to be confused and distressed over this. Eventually Envy told him that its ok, that doing intimate things like that with people u don't love is fine...ofc Cloud asked him if that was really how things worked and Envy told him that it was.

Sloth left a book with Envy and Envy read that Ice Spirit Beast cannot love and is sensitive to pleasure [for the liquid ...production] and such. So Envy never really put to heart that its possible that Cloud[Ice spirit] can love him. He thinks back to Chu Muyun[Pride's Cloud] and thinks that since he can't seem to get what he wants always endlessly wanting what other's have.
    Wrath showed up to pick up Cloud[IceSpirit] and Envy didn't want wrath to see him yet but cloud deliberaly ran out and yelled at Wrath that he didnt wanna go and he wanted to stay with uncle Envy. So wrath questioned him on why and cloud talked about the abuse he went through before coming to Envy [badly cooked food pft] and wrath said that its better cloud went with him so he can teach him how to fight and then he can beat up wrath in revenge . Cloud started looking enticed by the idea but then Sloth showed up and talked to wrath about taking the Ice Spirit beast, however wrath kept saying no every time...Sloth even offered a way to break the Guardian array that Pride had. Wrath was tempted by this but he still said no.

So he took Cloud[Ice Spirit] and left. He then told Cloud that he knew that he was Chu Muyun due to the fire poison mark on his soul [not sure bout this but he knew somehow lol] and asked why he was playing around with Envy and asked him if he was tryin to take revenge Pride and Envy [ i think]. So cloud asked Wrath to help him get a snow blossom? some sort of herb i think to supress the presence of the fire poison mark and he will satisfy wrath urge for battle. At some point Cloud and Wrath kiss and Wrath got his clothes burnt off and said to Cloud, you want me? If you win against me you can do watever you want with me. [Cloud prolly thinkin about topping him at this point ]
    So Sloth goes to Pride and asks him to convince Envy to give him the Ice Spirit Beast and he promises to make a pill that ressurects. Pride immediately agrees because he asked Sloth for this pill for roughly 3 years and Sloth denied him every time because he thinks its too troublesome.

So Pride goes to Envy's place to talk to him about the Ice Spirit beast and when he sees Cloud[Ice Spirit] he gets a bit upset because Envy raised him to look just like Chu Muyun except he has blue ears and a tail apparenlty. Envy starts prodding at Pride to piss him off but eventually Pride decided to just stick to the subject and try to negotiate further. Having not progress he decides to spend the night at Envy's place.

That night 'Envy' showed up to seduce Cloud and before it can go all the way the Real Envy shows up and was like...'you shouldn't be using him as a substitute for Chu Muyun' and Pride was like well, you did things like this to me too. Envy was like..well unlike you i don't care but you shoudln't be wasting the ice spirit fluid. Cloud pretends to be devastated by this and Pride then turns to him with eyes full of pity and explains why he looks the way he does because Envy raised him that way due to Envy loving/liking Chu Muyun also. So Envy observes Cloud to see if he will see a look of rage or betrayal but instead cloud just accepts it and said he didn't mind. Envy eventually leaves the room because he still believes that Ice Spirit beast are incapable of love despite the affection and look of distress that cloud showed him, because how could one be ok with being a substitute for another, shouldn't they be angry or upset over it.

So Pride convinces cloud that Envy raised him this way because he wants him to become a vessel for Chu Muyun's soul and so Cloud just expressed that he was willing to do what Envy wants. Anything Envy wants he will do it, if it means sleeping with others, letting someone else touch him, even becoming a vessel. So Cloud decides to leave with Pride in a few days, but he went to see Envy that next day wanting to see if he can see any sign of affection or love. Envy doesn't allow cloud into the room and there's offensive arrays to prevent entry so Cloud decides to trigger it and hurt himself to get Envy to come out to see him. Envy just heals him up but acts passively. Cloud told him that surely when Chu Muyun revives he will choose Envy and told him that he's leaving with Wrath.

So cloud leaves with Pride and arrives there with Sloth waiting. Pride then told Cloud to wait in the courtyard while Sloth and Pride went into the room where Chu Muyun's body is kept. They use the ressurection pill and it failed. Sloth said that it can fail if the soul has scattered or if the soul has reincarnated. So Pride upon hearing that the soul might have reincarnated becomes distressed and though that Chu Muyun had no intentions of ever seeing him again and is avoiding him...but in the courtyard the fire poison flared up [Cloud did it on purpose] and Pride immediately ran out to check CLoud[ice spirit] and found the fire poison on his soul and realized that Chu Muyun did reincarnate but has forgotten everything and chose to love Envy instead of him. He thought that this must be Cloud's vengeance on him and then he asked if Cloud was willing to do anything for Envy like becoming a vessel and Cloud answered that he will. So Pride questioned why he would do that for someone that didn't love him and Cloud said that this time when Chu Muyun revives he will choose Envy not Pride. So Pride believes that Cloud's soul is instinctively tryin to avoid him by what Cloud said but he was determined that he wants to start over and decides to erase Cloud's[ice spirit] memories since it was only a little over a year worth of memories. [Ice Spirit beast mature according to how much spirit they recieve and that's what envy was feeding him i think so he's technically almost 2 yo but body of a teen]

While that was goin on, wrath went to envy and talked about how Cloud left with Pride and Envy questioned on him about it and Wrath stated that Cloud was goin to be a vessel for Chu Muyun's soul in order for Envy to be happy. At this point Envy was stunned by this and then realized that he never checked Cloud's soul for the fire poison and that because he was a Ice Spirit Beast, it was probably supressed under the ice aura. So wrath and Envy rushes over to Pride's place to try to stop Pride's plans.
    ZeroBaby: Envy's portrait lit up 3/4 of the way or something like that it was talkin about liek the corners of the picture or soemthing lol

On the way to Pride they ran into Sloth, Sloth asked Envy if he knew that the Ice Spirit beast was Chu Muyun and Envy said yes and that even Pride take him away Cloud loves him so it won't matter this time around. Sloth told him that Pride gave the Ice Spirit a broken heart dan [despair pill i guess] and is about to erase Ice Spirit's memory and so Wrath and Envy rushed away.

Sloth returned home and walked down into ice cave where there was a man on a bed who resembles Chu Muyun's body on earth. Yea forgot to mention that his own name was Chu Muyun also lol.

So they arrived and told Pride to stop but at that moment Cloud turned to Envy and was happy and exclaimed to him that uncle was willing to take him back. At that point Pride grabbed him and 'erased' his memories. Cloud had Zero baby safeguard his memories and zerobaby stated he downgraded and lost his emotes [pft].

Cloud woke and started calling Pride father and talked bout how he wanted to leave the mountain with XiaoQing for his birthday and Pride was excited that he was lucky enough to somehow recover Chu Muyun's memories just before the his sick drama started. Envy became enraged and started to attack Pride and wrath joins in on the fun. Cloud decided to handle Wrath and Pride went to handle Envy. Cloud set up a doppel array for Wrath to play with as a reward [rofl!] So wrath happily occupied with that meanwhile Cloud turned to see that Envy was losing and pretended to switch back to Cloud [IceSpirit Beast] and turned angrily to Pride and said that he came here to help revive Chu Muyun but Pride was shamelessly attacking his uncle Envy. So eventually they all come to a conclusion that his memories/soul may be unstable...so for a moment they stopped but Pride caught Cloud and kicked Envy and Wrath out [because of the guardian array they can't really win]. So Cloud manage to trick Pride into agreeing to a marriage proposal XD. [Its worded like..will you be with me forever or something similar... so long as Pride agrees it counts no ceremony needed.]

So Chu Muyun-mode pretended to be like usual with Pride and rested in his room and meanwhile Envy came again and Pride set up an array around Cloud's room and told him to stay and wait for him while he went to chase away Envy.

Pride was like so you were working with Wrath, are you going to share Cloud with him?! Envy said he doesn't mind sharing because Wrath only wants an opponent not a lover.So while Envy was being the decoy, Wrath snuck over to where cloud was and took him away..ofc Cloud broke the array and left with wrath. After that Envy left and Pride ran back to see that his array was broken and he was sure wrath couldn't do it nor can envy because he was talking to him. He activated his mirror which apparently can see what happens if u turn back time in a specific area so he wound back time in this courtyard where Chu Muyun lived and watched from the moment he arrived til the moment he escaped. He saw that Cloud broke the array and he had on his face an expression that indicates that is he wasn't the usual little white flower or the child-like ice spirit beast. He realized it was played from beginning to end and that this other personality that wasn't shown in front of him is completely different from Chu Muyun and the Ice Spirit Beast..so he became intrigued and said he won't let him escape.

So back to Envy's place, Cloud[ice spirit beast] was taking a walk nearby when suddenly he felt the presence of another devil and it happens to be Greed. Greed said that he won't let him run away, that Cloud only belongs to him. At that moment a portal opened up and sucked in Cloud and he was gone.

11. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    So apparently this portal that sucked him in is like an abyss, never really sure what will happen if you get sucked into it. So the 7 devils take turns controlling this door and Envy was the one who had it this time however it went out of control and sucked in Cloud. Cloud was sure that Envy wouldn't deliberately throw him in due to him being in love. Zero baby said the portrait is roughly fully lit at this point.

Zerobaby : upgraded to Dos3.0
    Cloud: Should've brough wrath along he'd love this battlefield
    Zerobaby: yea he'll happily jump thru too

So...he go transferred back in time into a battle field, Ice Spirit Cloud was in the middle of a battle field it seems like there's some sort of rift that was releasing devils. A beast god appeared which was suppose to be tamed by Envy in the future and he fought with it and closed the rift but its lost some of its feathers in the process because it didn't pull its wings closed.

Zero baby: his feathers!! he didn't close his wings
    Cloud: *guilty look* probably ..not.. welp here are some chicken..i mean black feathers for you to play with
    Zero baby: He[beast god] was my idol QAQ, you talkin bout his feathers?
    Cloud: just black feathers
    Zerobaby: *heartbreak* cried and ran away
    [kinda thought this part was funny tho i didn't get what the joke was lol]

I guess the battlefield he landed in was the human? cultivators realm and just as he was looking around he decided to seal the rift and found a young Greed. Cloud explains that 7 devils are immortal but sometimes you don't see them all together. The reason is because when they rank up/break thru they would become a child and their memories would also be sealed like a blank paper into a 'real' child.

Zero baby was like... O_O hurry get him, easier to make the young fall in love or something like that
    Cloud: that's what you think. greed separates the world into 2 categories, Trash and Possession

He told greed that his name is Shen Yun and that Greed's name is Shen Suiyan[? not sure]

So he decided to raise Greed [ i think he looks like a 7 yo at this point] and he end up building a Kingdom it seems while regularly closing the Rift when it cracks open. He raised Greed in the palace with him but never got involved with anyone else. Well there are servants but no concubines or w/e despite the efforts of the people trying to gain his support.

A few years go by, i think Greed is roughly 10 at this point...maybe. So one day a maid runs into Cloud[Shen Yun - still Ice Spirit] and he just holds her up and check if she was ok and leaves her to greet Greed when he saw him walk up.

Meanwhile life goes on for Greed and Cloud, sometimes Cloud would cook some fish for Greed and one day greed asked him what he was to Cloud, then asks him if he was CLoud's child. Cloud nodded and then Greed asked if he can call him father. Cloud said if you want to call me that then you can. So Cloud said from now on I'm your father. Greed at that moment felt obsession rising and managed to clamp it down and asked Cloud to put him to bed, after he 'slept', Cloud left and Greed opened his eyes and thought to the maid earlier and was feeling murderous that she got his[cloud's] touch, got his gaze, and got his smile. Greed starts going yandere at this point and lures out the maid, tries to kill the maid by throwing her into the pond to drown after paralyzing her body. Cloud saves her and tells the guards to take her out the palace and never let her in again and also gives her a sum of money to live on.

Zerobaby was like i underestimated Greed, i thought he was a child
    Cloud: that's just a smaller version of Greed not a child even if his memories are sealed.
    Zerobaby: QAQ, how are we goin to do this one

He walked into Greeds room and noticed e was sleeping with his robe, he didn't remember leaving any clothes here at all. Cloud thought about how Envy and Greed were a bit different, Envy would choose to destroy what he cannot have. While Greed would use any means to obtain what he wants, regardless if it was whole or broken. Therefore he doesn't understand real feelings...i guess implying that using any means even if its faking those feelings in order to obtain what he wants. So Cloud pick up some of Greeds hair, kissed it and said he'll give him 5 years.

After that he starts to train Greed as his heir and so 3 years go by and now he's 13yo. Greed starts taking over and controlling things and Cloud just observes and lets him do as he pleases. So one day in the study, Greed points out some papers to Cloud about him taking a wife and Cloud said he has no intentions to do so and Greed questions if its because of him[greed] and Cloud said he just didnt' want to get married at the moment. Then Greed asks if he liked anyone, Cloud thought he does indeed like plenty of people but he wont say it out loud because Greed might go full yandere mode right away.

So Cloud said there is someone he likes and greed asked if it was someone he knew, Cloud said that Greed does know who that person is and Greed questions if it was someone in the palace. So Cloud touched his head and said, how old are you now, don't u know there's barely anyone in the palace. Greed then asked him to tell him who exactly.. so Cloud said that person was Greed himself. Cloud said that he only have Greed as a son, so if he doesn't like him then who should he like. Greed felt warm from this response and then cloud told him to go sleep, after smiling at Cloud he left and Cloud felt his heart tickle a bit from it.

So the next day some people urged him to take a wife and he stated that only him and Greed is enough he has no intentions of taking a wife...so they begin to speculate that maybe the relationship between cloud and greed isn't so innocent due to them not being blood related. Ofc Greed was there and he heard it but when Cloud asked Zerobaby if his portrait lit up at all and zerobaby said not even a little. So Cloud said he's still a bit young so another year goes by and now Greed is 14.

Cloud leaves to go to the battle field because the devils coming from the rift is gettin stronger and so he promised he'll return to Greed and left.
    When he arrived at the battlefield, an illusion started and seemingly he was caught in it for 3 days..i think apparently it was a sexy one cuz his body started to get 'hot' but uh Zerobaby kinda interrupted it pfft.

Zerobaby; wait 3 secs, the downloads is almost done
    Cloud; ....
    Zerobaby; [serious face] This time the video is definitely good quality
    Cloud: ...
    Zerobaby: QAQ, horror films, imma close my 5 senses now you can watch it.

Cloud wanted to play along with the devils in that illusion for a bit but zerobaby kinda ...blocked him pfft.

So while Cloud was dealing with the 3 devils, the rift started getting larger and he couldn't stop it in time so another Devil slipped through but this time it happens to be Lust[Xie Zhiwei or Xie Qian Lan ?]. He happens to be twins with Pride so they have the exact same face XD. Cloud describes him of knowing of love but in a very twisted way. His heart is twisted and he never loved anyone but will use love to make others fall in love with him and sink deeply before betraying them. He's annoyed with people that obsesses over him but gets excited over those that hate him.

Lust immediately saw thru his illusion and told him that cloud's condition seems to be pretty bad, because as an Ice Spirit Beast going into estrus, enduring it would be painful. Cloud responds that it has nothing to do with Lust in an aggressive manner. [I guess Cloud made some sort of illusion to hide that he's an Ice Spirit Beast] So Lust tries to tempt Cloud by saying that he's quite powerful for resisting the illusion while being in estrus. So he offers to help 'relieve' him and no one will know about it. Cloud just backs away and says lust is just a beast[i guess for suggesting or wanting to do it lol] So cloud runs off to get reinforcements but when he arrives back it seems Lust killed off the 3 devils from before and claimed that CLoud saved him and wants to follow cloud before cloud could even say that Lust is a devil.
    Later on Lust whispers to CLoud and said that if he doesn't want the others to know he's an Ice Spirit beast then he shouldn't tell them that he's a devil otherwise they'll try to kill him too. But Cloud said that he's not a devil like him why would they atk him , Lust said that cloud was an ice spirit beast which is extremely rare and humans do not seem know/remember the difference between them and might just lump them all into the devil category.

Cloud ofc can't argue against that so Lust also said that Cloud just happens to be the Lord of these humans but what if they found out he was an Beast instead...[Cloud noted that the threat was interesting, totally agree rofl] Then Cloud questions what he wants and Lust says he just wants to help him gain relief from the estrus and Cloud immediately denies it. So lust just hangs around while joining them and said that he wants to battle along with them.

12. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    Cloud becomes wary of Lust and then he receives a letter from Greed and reveals a 'barely suppressed joy' and ofc Lust notes this and thought that might be the reason why CLoud is rejecting him/not all over him. After finishing reading and pretending to reluctantly put the letter away Lust asks if that was his adoptive child and Cloud indifferently said it was none of his business. Lust questions why Cloud hates him, and Cloud said Lust is of unknown origin, unpredictable and also threatening him so why wouldn't he feel hate? In fact Cloud feels he should just kill him[lust]. When he said this apparently he let loose some ice aura and Lust wasn't worried since CLoud's level/cultivation is lower than his. Lust pretty says that Cloud won't kill him and this provokes cloud while Lust again says that he can't endure that much longer[estrus] and so cloud shot an ice arrow at him but Lust just lets out his aura and this affects Cloud's body making it restless. So Cloud tries to restrain his body but Lust kisses him and tries to lure him but Cloud pushes him away and leaves the room.

After that day Lust persistently pesters him making cloud uncomfortable as the estrus is getting stronger...apparently it cannot be soothed w/o intercourse to cloud's annoyance. Zerobaby tries to help ease it but the estrus combined with Lust's pestering makes Cloud wear down and he's determined to heavily abuse Lust when he gets the chance [angst him like Pride probably lol].
    A month goes by and the rift cracks open again and now Cloud cannot suppress the estrus any longer and while he was trying to seal the rift he collapses and Lust waited for this moment came and picked him up while easily sealing the rift. Lust takes cloud back to his room and cloud can't hold back anymore and starts kissing Lust while lust was very excited because the high and indifferent lord is now completely out of control in his arms.

****Sexy Steamy Detailed Naughtiness goes on~**** (^་།^)
    [http://www.danmeila.com/book/20161028/1032801.html]
    roughly at the end lol~~~ Mtl is still decent for the details, its uh a bit much to attempt to summarize all that pft.

So after many rounds (⁄ ⁄^⁄ᗨ⁄^⁄ ⁄)...apparently Lust kinda activated his specialty to uh...increase the rounds pft. Cloud was like this bastard really didn't hold back, it's a good thing my cultivate is pretty decent otherwise i wouldn't be able to get out of bed! So he got up with an indifferent face and got dressed while Lust said that "lord is really ruthless".

So Lust is being amorous and Cloud tells him that nothing happened last night but Lust questions if he doesn't keep quiet, so cloud intends to attack him on the spot. Lust backs down but isn't worried because he knows that this won't be the last time. He's suddenly aroused with desire to conquer cloud and then asks if they will no longer do this again and Cloud immediately says no and Lust asks what happens if Cloud comes to him first and cloud says that it wont' happen. So cloud threatens to kill lust but he knows he can't really injure him because the gap of cultivation so he just angrily leaves.

So Cloud continues to act cold to Lust and ignore him but so roughly 6-7 days go by and Lust notes that Cloud won't be able to hold on because Ice Spirit Beasts, once their Estrus starts it lasts for 3 years and every 7 days they need relief and he's determined to have Cloud addicted to him not to mention that he also put something in Cloud's body to make sure of it. Lust is sure that Cloud will come to him after the rift battle today.

At the end of the battle Cloud confronts him and asked what Lust did to him but Lust asked him if he doesn't remember that night clearly [smiles seductively at cloud]. Before cloud continues someone said there's a letter from Greed but this time Cloud reveal a complex look of anticipation but also hesitation. Lust noted this and his eyes became malicious.

So Cloud rushes back to camp to soak in ice water and also lowered his resistance to ice so that he can attempt to lower the heat in his body but it doesn't work so he comes back out and saw Lust holding Greed's letter...so he tries to grab it back and immediately tells Lust to get out and Lust laughed and said that night cloud didn't want him out. So cloud accused Lust of doing something to cause his condition but Lust told him that its normal that he's like that because he's an Ice Spirit beast and their estrus lasts 3 years and needing relief every 7 days...

Cloud obviously knows then but while playing the part of Lord Shen Yun he acted shocked and denies it. So Lust go close to him and Cloud couldn't resist the heat rising up so they ...had several rounds. Afterwards Cloud wore a cold look on his face but reveals some helplessness and regret in his eyes because Lust while doing the deed forced him to read the letters during the rounds. So Cloud got out of bed to pick of the letters while bending over and Lust....walked up held his waist and uh ..poked ...anyway~~~ Cloud yells at him and Lust just said that if he didn't want his baby[greed] to see him this way then don't fight him...then Lust said something about ...you are born biao/slutty [ty @ludagad] but Cloud seems insulted and lmfao this part...Cloud was like Your biao and your family is biao except...well Cloud is the author soo..technically Lust is his family due to being created by him.

So a few months go by and they finally return to the palace, [i realize im not being more uh short with summmaries will try harder]
    Lust decided he was goin to totally wear out Cloud prior to returnin to the palace but he also knows that Cloud as an Ice Spirit Beast has high recovery so he activated the beast/parasite? i think it some sort of spell i think? that basically makes Cloud very sensitive and drove him out of control.

Cloud was talkin to zerobaby bout how he wants to beat Lust atm and
    Zero baby was like Lust is a bastard, slag world's #1 bad guy, let him have a taste of pain, kill him!
    Cloud: ..sounds a bit fake
    Zerobaby [Seriously think].....lmao...idk how to word this but uh "Dry and desolate little slut, make him kneel in bed and sing the conquest!" [My guess is he's tellin cloud to return the favor and uh do Lust til he asks for mercy but that's just my guess pft]
    Cloud: ....
    Zerobaby: QAQ not good enough?
    Cloud: Good kids should not learn to talk like that.
    Zerobaby : ....

So like Lust follows him back and Greed was waiting but also wary at seeing Lust... next to Cloud because he feels like he's being stolen he felt like completely controlling Cloud and never letting him out ever again but he knows that he's not strong enough to do it so he calms down.

At the banquest Lust notes Greed's obsessive gaze at Cloud. As Cloud and Greed was talkin, suddenly his body shook and he started to pale, Cloud just says that if he rests a bit he'll get better but Greed starts talkin about how he[greed] needs to get stronger in order to let Cloud relax. As they wallk back to their rooms, suddenly greed hugged him and told him he missed Cloud, and cloud noted that Greed had gotten stronger and he probably couldn't get out of his arms w/o effort.

Greed as he walked away to his own room realized he needs to hurry and gain control of Cloud as to not let him go and Cloud deliberately walked slowly to his own room while thinking that Lust must have done something and thought it would an interesting development. Greed saw that Lust followed Cloud to his courtyard. Greed knows that Cloud has defensive arrays so not anyone can just enter but he just saw Lust enter and his face turned cold.

So ....ofc Lust goes in seeing Cloud propping himself up with his hands on the table and Cloud while staring with him murderously demands he remove the..thingie i'll just call it um..lust curse or something...>.> and so Lust says he loves seeing Cloud this way, starts getting amorous and touchy...BUT zerobaby told Cloud that greed is outside so [Cloud: ;-d, Zerobaby emoted back something but uh idk what it was but Cloud called him a bear child for it]....cloud starts pushing lust away but lust told him that the array will keep him out, however Cloud said he refuses to lock out greed and if Lust lets greed find out he's willing to drag Lust to hell even if he destroys the world in the process. Lust noted that it seems the feelings between this pair of 'Father and son' is quite deep/complex..so he's determined to destroy it and mold this 'the Human's god'[cloud] into a plaything. So Lust agrees and said that he won't do anything so long as Cloud doesn't ask him to.

So....Cloud lets Greed in when greed asked to see him and Lust tells Greed that he's a doctor and he's tryin to help cloud recover...So while talking, lust activates the curse and cloud lets out a cry and looks down and covers his face to hide his flush face. Greed's eyes was attracted to this sight and Lust said that "Lord" need to rest so he'll be leaving first, and he didnt release the curse until he left the room. Greed asked if the injury was caused when he was at the battlefield and leaned forward to look at cloud when suddenly cloud started kissing him because he lost control and so Greed was caught up for a moment then backed away and noted that there was remorse in Cloud's eyes.

So he went closer to cloud held him and started kissing and came up with another plan of action...So he will take this route in order to possess cloud completely. Just as greed though goin beyond kissing, Cloud stops with the help of Zerobaby to gain control again. So he starts talking to Greed and greed just wants to continue but cloud said he was tired today but greed started calling him father but Cloud told him to call him Cloud..and smiles and said this is not what father and son would do.

Greed voice trembles from excitment and said that since cloud didnt hate it and he also likes him...but cloud said he's still too young. So Greed becomes happy and starts kissing him and hugs..while cloud wears a face of melancholy but firmly said he also likes greed ...and then after greed leaves he asked zerobaby to confirm that the portrait did not light up at all...Zerobaby didnt understand why it didnt light up at all.

Cloud thinks about how Greed just wants to possess him, not love him..but can pretend to love in order to achieve his goals..all 7 devils have this characteristic ...they would do anything and use any means to achieve their goal.
    He thought about how 5 years was spent but nothing changed in greed and decided that there's no need to wait any longer, with Lust here, the plan can go forward.

13. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    So Lust comes back after Greed left and while standing near cloud drank wine and asked if his son[greed] tasted good and Cloud frowns because he's very annoyed by the estrus due to being irrational and then Lust asks him again near his ear if Greed's kiss felt better than his[lust] kisses. Cloud said that Lust had no qualifications to compare to Greed and Lust taunts him and says with his lustful body, can your Greed[lust calls him Xiaoyan i think] satisfy it. Cloud said he won't do it with Greed but Lust laughed and said 'oh is that right?' and maliciously said "Your baby admire you, respect you, see you as his salvation, his god, as the greatest existence in his heart and yet his god is... Cloud tells him to shut up and so lust hugs him from behind and starts kissing his neck and said he should prove his words with his body.

So..Lust and Cloud did a few rounds that night, the next day Cloud was embarrassed and he used a spell to erase all traces of what happened and went to wash himself several times and thought Shen yun would think that he would not have any qualifications to be with Greed.. and so he sat on the bed while holding his head in a posture of lonely figure hovering desperately at the cliffs edge. [in case lust was watching~] So during the day Lust would act like a physician and although he's not really one, but since he lived for a long time he had enough knowledge to trick humans.

Since Lust acted this way in front of Greed, greed relaxed abit but became obsessed with this new route to possess cloud. During the day Cloud and Greed is sweet and loving to each other, but at night Lust would play with Cloud all night long, by the time Greed was close to maturity, Cloud had became accustomed to such a life.

So one day Lust left and no one knows where he went and although Cloud was relieved at his absence but at the same time he realized that roughly 5 days has passed and his estrus will flare up in a few days and knew that Lust did this deliberately. Due to being accustomed to Lust doing him every night he never had to worry about the estrus breaking out therefore he suddenly realized he had very little willpower to suppress it.

On the 7th day he was almost in a trance-like state trying to hold back to the point where Greed asked him if the illness hasn't been cured yet. So because Cloud looked quite seductive due to being flushed and restless, Greed suddenly stood up and bent down to kiss cloud and enjoyed being in the position to look down on cloud...but as they kissed cloud couldn't stop and they end up in bed that night. Greed was excited and satisfied they finally took this step and though he wanted to hold back to spare Cloud, but cloud refused to stop so they did it all night long til cloud's voice was hoarse. At this point Greed's cultivation had nearly caught up to Cloud's mostly due to him not being a real child to begin with...and so he had quite alot of stamina~~

Zerobaby asked cloud if he needs him to help with suppressing the discomfort, because it's not only just the estrus that happened but also the lust curse that was set on him by Lust. Cloud said there wasn't a need for that since Lust will return soon after achieving his goals and Zerobaby complained about the body of the Ice Spirit beast being this way, but Cloud said this body is actually very suitable for conquering Greed and Lust so it's perfect.

Greed wants to completely possess him and lust wants to rely on this this physical desire to conquer him as well...but the body of an Ice Spirit beast is destined to never be loyal as it needs to vent. As a result they will never get what they want and not only will they never get what they want, they will also come to understand why they are wrong.

So for days after, cloud and Greed did not leave the bedroom, however no matter how many rounds ...Cloud's body couldn't reach satisfaction and starts to miss Lust...and tho he hates Lust to the point of wanting to kill him but he's sad to realize that he needs him...or rather his body needs him and he understood Lust did this to keep him desperate.

Eventually Lust returns [i think he might have been gone for maybe 3-4 weeks] and just as he starts talk ...Cloud tried to keep control and asked Greed to go and retrieve medicine for him because he said that Lust was gone due to tryin to search for this herb to cure him however Lust's cultivation is not high enough[not] and so he's asking Greed to go instead. Greed immediately agrees w/o suspicioun and leaves cloud's room after Lust gives him a map[lol he can adapt so fast] and Lust noticed that Cloud is barely keeping himself under control.

Afterwards Lust stayed and made an excuse of wanting to check on cloud's health, as soon as Greed is far enough away, Lust asked if Cloud's been fine since he's been away and Cloud although struggling with himself couldn't hold back anymore and with a sexy hoarse voice told Lust to come in after he lifted his robes [(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄] Lust ofc is instantly aroused but held himself back to force Cloud to ask him CLEARLY [<.<] and so Cloud gave in and asked Lust to do him. ~~~

So for the next 3 days while greed was out looking for the herbs, Lust and Cloud pretty much endless rounds~ and Lust was determined to make sure Cloud's body unable to be w/o him...and when the cloud manage to suppress the urges he felt he can't treat Lust coldly as before because he completely lost, he end up cheating on greed, and end up asking Lust to do him. Although he's clear that he loves Greed but he also understood that he can't do w/o Lust either. So eventually after dealing with the estrus flare up, Cloud went back to dealing with business however he realized that so long as Lust is in the room he felt himself reacting but doesn't' want to admit it and so he strive to ignore it.

Zerobaby brings up doubts, that why can't Greed satisfy him while Lust can..is there a problem with the Ice Spirit's body? Is it because [shy face] Greed is not fully an adult yet?
    Cloud said that Greed was very talented ^_-
    Zerobaby still questions if he's better than Lust
    Cloud: well not better
    Zerobaby: QAQ, i dont get it...
    Cloud: Lust planted something in his body which brings about the illusion of estrus but is in fact a curse that makes his body unable to be satisfied by anyone but Lust.
    Zerobaby: what a dog!
    Cloud: Its ok, just need to develop this and will almost be time to collect on it

Although cloud knows all this, but as he's playing the part of Shen Yun[who is not suppose to know] He will have to play the part of self doubt, then sink into Lust's trap.

14. Kittsune

Kittsune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Kailyria20 you are awesome! Thanks for the spoilers! Cloud is sexing so much I'm loving it!:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Kailyria20 likes this.
  15. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    Lust nibbles Clouds ear and said that Greed will return the next day...hearing this cloud reveals a look of despair and Lust seeing this loved the sight of joy and pain in his eyes. Lust is looking for to completely conquering Cloud and finally Greed returns after traveling night and day to retrieve the herb and even left the guards behind in order to return back sooner only to come back to Cloud refusing to see him.

So Lust came out to take the herbs and told Greed to go back since Cloud is very 'ill' but Greed gets upset and tells Lust he doesn't have the right to tell him anything regarding Cloud. Lust again told him to leave but Greed decided to wait outside the courtyard[probably]. Green saw that the array flashed green for a moment and allowed Lust to go in while it flashed red for him preventing him from entering..and this caused him to feel unease..he started to wonder what happened while he was gone. He thought he had Cloud firmly in his grasp..so how did he slip away.

So inside Lust is having his way with Cloud as Cloud looked outside to see Greed being separated from him by the array like a moat...seeing how he is anxious and reflecting confusion at being denied. Although Greed can't see them, Lust taunts Cloud that he was doing sexy things while watching Greed outside, and Cloud shudders at this but doesn't resist because he feels it's useless. Cloud felt physical pleasure but emotional pain all night as Greed was outside while Lust was here with him..in the morning Lust asked if he wanted to go see Greed but Cloud immediately says no. Lust comments that Cloud was being cruel.
    Cloud looks down and reveals eyes of pain barely held back and Lust seeing this gets so excited he pounces Cloud again.

So this goes on for 7 days, Cloud refuses to come out to see greed while Greed waited outside refusing to sleep, eat, or drink under the various weathers. While Cloud watches him as his emotions starts to wear thin, Lust taunts him saying that the young lord[Greed] has deep feelings for Cloud, that Greed was cute but cannot satisfy Cloud. Lust continues to taunt him saying how can Cloud stand it, if Greed found out what he's been doing all the while wouldn't he go crazy and that Greed loves cloud so much but Cloud can't control his own body...Lust said that Clouds' body is too lewd so he should not ruin Greed since he has a bright future ahead of him.

At that last taunt, Cloud decided to confront Greed on the 8th day..while Greed is exhausted all this time waiting outside but Cloud's heart has been tormented as well. Greed asks him if he's feeling ok, but Cloud immediately told him that he was fine since 3 day ago and he didn't want to see greed... Ofc Greed gets upset over this and Cloud starts talking about how Greed is too young and Greed cuts him off and asks what he meant by his words.

Cloud told him they will return to being father and son and at this Greed felt his eyes turned red rimmed and he felt his heart hurt. He begged Cloud not to joke about this and Cloud said he's a few thousand years old while Greed is not even an adult yet..and said he doesn't love him like that. Suddenly Greed appeared in front of Cloud with his hands on his throat and though he of killing Cloud right now. Only when he's dead cold corpse can he totally be in control of Cloud.

Cloud was surprised by this and although he can easily fight off Greed he couldn't bring himself to hurt him and thought that parting this way would be good too since their future would only be painful if they are together. Before Lust came along he thought he would be able to give Greed the best of everything but now he realizes that he's the worse thing for greed instead.
    So he knocked out greed and took him back to his room, and his eyes looked on affectionately but filled with pain, despair and sadness. After tucking Greed in bed he thought of kissing him but felt he was too dirty to have the right. So he turned away and left as if his soul was lost. Lust watched this and knew what went on in clouds thoughts[nope] and then he thought to himself he wouldn't let it end like this because he prepared for so long..until he manages to cut Greed out of Clouds heart can he be satisfied.

Cloud sent a beautiful delicate male youth to Greed in hopes he would forget Cloud but greed chased him away, but the youth persisted on trying to stay so Greed tried to kill him but Lust saved the youth and said that he shouldn't go vent his anger on people this way. Greed thought about killing Lust but realized that he's actually stronger than he thought and Lust said that Greed should find out what the truth was before acting rashly.

Lust taunts Greed by saying that normally the male body isn't used to receiving, does he recall that Cloud didn't feel any pain if anything he enjoyed it. After Greed thought about a month ago he realized that this is true, he felt his heart become crushed, twisted and start to rot and suddenly his face cleared up and smiled at Lust. Thanked lust for this information and also asked if Lust has been in Cloud's bed all this time. Lust didn't answer him and Greed asked if Cloud really was injured/poisoned..but just as Lust was going to speak he decided he will personally go find out.

When Lust left, Greed started to obsess over Cloud and he thought he would personally destroy anything that touched, tainted, tarnished his cloud ..that cloud only belongs to him alone. While Lust was making his way back, Cloud was monitoring them thru the array that he set round the entire palace and saw that sweet smile that didn't reflect in Greed's eyes.

Zero baby was like..why are u happy about this, shouldn't u be angry
    Cloud; Greed is not innocent /naive [little white flower]
    Zero baby: ...
    Cloud; He's a black hearted lotus, if a little white flower was deceived and betrayed they will be lost and drown, but greed will not if anything that would provoke his sick desire to monopolize and become resort to any means.

16. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    Cloud decides they should move the play to the battlefield in order to progress the plot, since it seems Greed needs a chance to make his move....5 years later, this moment arrived [meaning all this time raising greed the moment greed makes him move arrived] and all this time Cloud has been avoiding Greed, but greed decided to show cloud his unperturbed look as if he got over it. So greed told cloud that he understood and will return to being father and son again...hearing this cloud showed a paled face.

Cloud didn't think that Greed would get over it so soon after only 7 days, but he thought this is for the best since he would only hurt him. Cloud said that since greed is his only child the future of this palace is all for greed, hearing this Greed eye's darken and thought that Cloud was trying to throw him away and give him this dead place. Greed thinks Cloud would pass everything to him then leave with Lust....feeling pain at this thought, he told Cloud that he's still in his prime and he shouldn't be saying things like that.

Cloud hearing this and saw that Greed was looking at him unblinking and felt himself losing control over his facade...he told Greed to take care of the work [ he was in the study] and as he walked past greed to leave the room...Greed controlled the impulse to pull Cloud to him ...as Cloud left, Lust showed up and noticed that Cloud had his hands in a grip and stumbled but Lust caught him and said he was ill so he will help him back to his room.

So as Lust helped cloud back, although cloud was angry with himself for expecting otherwise. Greed watched as they left side by side intimately walking close together. Cloud scolded himself not to expect anything more, this is the result he wanted [greed going back to father and son relation and being less intimate] and felt that he didn't have the right to expect anything due to him betraying Greed. Cloud's eyes showed complex emotions as if he was relieved, but also desperate...as his heart felt pain and weakness. Lust seeing this felt his heart tremble and felt that he was very excited, that everything moved according to his vision. Lustful body, strong, charming, stubborn and enduring character..so Lust pounced on Cloud.

Cloud noticed that Lust started kissing him and just stared for a moment until his robes were taking off did he look at Lust in confusion...then failure? [maybe he gave up] and he's no longer disappointed, disgusted and just looked at Lust. Cloud decided to kiss Lust, Lust was surprised since Cloud wasn't under the influence of the lust curse. Lust got very excited and lost all control and this provoked his urge to conquer Cloud. There's no estrus or curse compelling Cloud this time, rather he didn't resist instead he indulged in order to forget everything else. Lust is utterly enraptured by this side of Cloud, ofc this is cloud giving him a 'sweet' because thru Lust's body can cloud capture him...after all Lust's view on love is twisted and with this Cloud puts all his 'skills' to use on Lust. Cloud mentioned that men need to feel that they are the best in bed. ::p

So Greed seemly settled down and Cloud lets him do anything he wants although there seems to be a gap between them now, and although Cloud doesn't like Lust but because his relation with Greed is not broken, he decided to sink into the physical pleasure in order to numb himself. So greed hearing rumors about how the Lord Shen Yun was keeping the physician[lust] as a male pet, decided to have young beautiful boys in his courtyard...when Cloud heard about it, he felt shocked but Greed said that if Cloud happens to like any of them he's willing to offer them to Cloud. Cloud mentioned that Greed is still young...[ok idk how old at this point lmfao i think maybe...16-17 perhaps lol] and so Greed mentions that because he's young he wants it more therefore Cloud thinks that he doesn't have the right to stop greed..thus his heart became numb with pain.

So as Cloud was about to leave, Greed pulls him back and said that maybe cloud would like him to find some people for him to play with as well, since it's possible Lust may not be enough for him, inciting Cloud to slap Greed. Greed looked at Cloud and with a smile he said that cloud hit him, so cloud said he shouldn't be saying that to him...but then Greed said that maybe he should've thought about it when he pulled greed into his bed. Cloud said he was wrong for doing that. At this point Greed felt he would never see the day where Cloud would apologize to anyone and felt the urge to kill Lust for touching Cloud.

So Greed taunted Cloud and said that day when cloud slept with him, he was probably pining for Lust and couldn't endure being without a man..that Cloud knew he admired, like, love Cloud and as long as cloud wished he'd come running to him like a fool...and that when lust came back..Cloud immediately kicked him away. So Greed taunted him some more and said that he doesn't need to worry, since he's young he can get over this momentary obsession and said that since you don't want to hear this then i will not mention it, since you are the lord of the humans, the esteemed lord Shen Yun, my father and always i'll be your son. After saying this Greed turned around and left.

After Greed left, zerobaby asked what to do about greed if he really lets go off his feelings.
    Cloud assured him that he's just laying out a plan to blindside him ..because he[greed] knows he cannot win against Cloud and Lust even if he wins over of the human forces. Cloud expects that Greed will start showing his cards in his hands in roughly 2 years when he recovers his memories when his body fully matures...but he was caught off guard as he realized greed started within a month. Cloud wasn't quite ready as he hasn't completely caught Lust yet, but it doesn't matter, he'll just adapt to it. He didn't expect Greed to start acting before he recovered his memories.

A month goes by and the Rift starts to crack open so Greed left to deal with it , however it just go larger and larger so Cloud had to go deal with it in person...ofc he wanted Greed to stay at the palace while he and lust went however Greed insisted on going...he stated that if he always sat behind while Cloud did everything, would he have the right to inherit the leadership when his turn comes around. Although Cloud didn't want Greed to be in danger but he wanted to see what greed would do.

17. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    So they traveled to the battlefront, however it so happens that the day they arrived, it was 7 days since the last estrus, so Cloud could no longer hold on and his face started to flush. Noticing this Lust immediately came over to him and he made an excuse about rushing ahead to see the situation at the battlefield and left with Lust. Some of the soldiers thought that maybe that was an excuse after all Lust was a 'physician' it would actually be slower to bring him along but they won't question him...hearing this Greed decided to follow them.

They didn't' go far before they found a 'secluded spot' and zero baby asked if cloud wants to set up an array to make them invisible but cloud said no, Zerobaby was like...what if someone sees you?! Cloud said he actually worries that they won't be seen. So they did the deed right there, no one paid attention to the surroundings as cloud's reason is gone [pft] and Lust just don't care. So Greed manages to see this scene and got agitated because he felt cloud couldn't even wait before getting it on. So while doing the deed Lust got really excited[doing it outdoors probably lol] decided to have cloud yell out what he wanted to hear... (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ lol..um >.> ok i'll put this part but soooo...embarrassing ahhhh

says ah Yun [i'm familiar with this use it's kinda like yun-er in the sense of affection but um...not quite as childish i think]
    Lust: Cloud who am i?
    Cloud: moans~
    Lust: Who do you like
    Cloud: you... like you Qian
    Lust: You love me?
    Cloud: love you ..i love you
    Lust: Louder!
    Cloud: I love Xie Qian lan[Lust's name], love you...
    Ofc this kinda makes lust even more excited~~

This scene pisses off Greed and fuels his obsession even more..he desperately restrained himself and watched as they continued and finally when cloud climaxes, Cloud loses control and his blue ears and blue tail appears.
    Seeing this Greed became even more obsessed that Cloud was actually a beast, the esteemed Lord shen Yun was actually a beast, a demon. He wants to obtain the real Shen Yun now so his obsession burns even hotter.

So back to the battleground after that romping and voyeuring~ a lot of devils appeared out of the large crack and Cloud used his ice magic and some spells but not the specialty sword he grew up with when pride raised him in order to not mess up the future...because lust is twins with Pride. Lust starts supporting Cloud in killing the devils with his ..stringed instrument [ might be a guqing] and with this Greed knows that Lust's cultivation is higher than Clouds so he waits for an opportunity to attack and Lust eventually goes closer to the crack in order to push the devils back. This moment is when Greed shot out and pushed him into the crack ...Lust responded too late and although he attacked back injuring Greed, Greed didn't stop and pushed him straight into the crack and immediately sealed the rift. [Cloud was praising greed for being so smart using this method to get rid of lust lmfao]

So Cloud then shows a surprised face and shouted out in distress for Lust and Greed immediately weaved a spell to stun/disable Cloud and said to him with blood still dripping from his mouth, 'Cloud you belong to me'..hearing this cloud showed a stunned face and Greed pulled over cloud and said that too bad Lust didn't die, but it doesn't matter you will never see him again and bit cloud on the lips.

Though Cloud tried to resist, this excites Greed further and he would like to have his way with Cloud right now but the rifts need to be sealed in order to prevent lust from coming back. He threatens Cloud with exposing that he was a devil in order to make him obey.

Zerobaby: isn't this familiar, these 2 slags use the same threats
    Cloud: They all think i care about being the lord hero

Cloud shows distress and asked what Greed meant, and greed said that when he ..climaxes his beast features will show up..Cloud shows a shocked face and Greed said that since he couldn't wait to romp in open, how can he expect to keep it a secret. As greed starts pulling him away, cloud pulls him back and begs him to let Lust come back...this pisses off Greed and he said that cloud should be happy he didn't get to kill Lust.

So with Greed sealing the rifts in roughly 10 days, he had sealed Cloud's cultivation away and isolated him from others claiming that Cloud was injured. So i think Greed put him in a large carriage or something i'm not exactly sure as google says it's a car <.<... So finally greed comes back to see him and when he opens the door? Cloud shows a dazed expression and whispers Lusts' name which ofc pisses off Greed xD So greed starts kissing Cloud in an angry manner and Cloud doesn't resist at, he even wound his arms around Greed's neck almost in a trance like move and for a moment greed starts to get happy but then Cloud happily said Lust's name again.

I think Greed starts doing the deed with him here but the whole time Cloud keeps calling out Lust's name and there was some sort of incense in the air that keeps him dazed soo....Greed starts getting upset, that he finally caught Cloud but his heart doesn't belong to him. Greed thinks about love and i think he thinks that if Cloud will only look at him, hear him, feel only him then he will love cloud...however Cloud's body is being tortured by the lust curse and along with the estrus going on..and although the estrus can be eased by Greed however the curse..only Lust can ease that. So Cloud's awareness finally returns and starts to calm himself down while thinking he needs to talk to Greed.

Zerobaby: um..

Cloud: what?

Zerobaby: Lusts' portrait just lit up *Zerobaby is starting to doubt his Dos..this is so confusing...why is it that greed's obsession to possess Cloud's heart doesn't light up and yet the one[Lust] that's all about physical pleasure suddenly lights up?!*

Cloud: that's good *cloud felt that at least he succeeded with lust, due to this his urge to torture lust for planting the lust curse on him decreases a bit.*

18. jossy48

jossy48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so i cannot read this story in english, correct?

19. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    Well until someone picks it up and translates it..im just doing half-assed summaries lol!

20. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    So they return to the palace and Greed guarded Cloud the entire time, finally Cloud wakes up a bit calmer and starts talking to Greed. Greed responds gently and Cloud pointed out that Greed didn't let go like he said he would. Greed admits that he didn't and that he likes Cloud and he said that he had to pretend to let go in order to get rid of lust, because Cloud pushed him away to be with lust. Greed said he loved Cloud and Cloud hearing this was happy but also desperate, because of the curse he cannot be loyal to Greed. His body will always need Lust in order to keep the curse under control.

Cloud finally responds and says that he doesn't like Greed and Greed starts playing the blame game and said that Cloud was the one that seduced him, confused him and then kicked him away... he already knows that cloud doesn't like him even a little, because he wouldn't have been so cruel to him. Greed then says it doesn't matter who cloud likes, because cloud can now only belong to Greed, look at greed and think of greed alone. Cloud hearing this feels a bit happy but also knows he can't reciprocate. So over the next 8-9 days Greed keeps him confined to his room while doing countless rounds, but no matter how often Cloud climaxes, he is not satisfied due to the curse.

Cloud's reason starts to collapse and stretched him to the limit as the curse starts to drive his body to intensely crave Lust. Finally he starts begging Greed to let Lust come back, that he needs to see him. At first Greed wanted to take him out for a walk but now that Cloud said this, he coldly asked him if what's the point of seeing lust again and Cloud said he really needs to see Lust, before he can continue Greed pounces on him to stop him from talking about Lust anymore.

Greed told Cloud that he won't allow him to see lust or anyone else from now on. Because of the curse torturing him...although greed makes him climax multiple times and yet he still craves Lust, so Cloud's mind starts to hate Greed because he's being tortured and held captive, how did their relationship end up this way. He starts begging Greed to let him go see Lust and Greed responds by moving even more aggressive than before. Greed even took Cloud's clothes away and kept him confined in his room, any time Cloud mentions Lust he would pounce until Cloud falls asleep tired...then hold him to sleep.

Greed starts to feel powerless, although he managed to get rid of Lust and trap Cloud, he couldn't not get a hold of Cloud's heart. Although they are intimate everyday and night, but Cloud heart seems to only have Lust. Greed keeps wondering, why is it the more he wants, the more it seems like Cloud would slip away from him. Eventually Cloud manages to calm down and think of a plan , and although his body craves but he needs to find a way back to Lust.

So Cloud pretends to be calm and apologizes to greed and gives him a hug. That night there was no mention of Lust at all and Cloud kept saying Greed's name all night and so Greed was happy and convinced so after a few days...Greed thinks that Cloud is now back to normal[pft], Cloud indulges Greed with anything, after roughly 8 days Greed finally let down his guard and takes Cloud out to walk around.

Cloud keeps his eyes on Greed while looked on affectionately and this relaxes Greed a bit and seeing how Cloud is nice and obedient to him, he finally thought he possessed him completely. So Greed thought he succeeded, that he was persistent and his efforts paid off. So he finally lets Cloud out and stops confining him. So eventually Greed dismisses everyone else so that there's only Cloud and Greed in the palace and Cloud even caught some fish and cooked it for greed tho he got a bit injured in the process because his abilities are still sealed.

Greed felt distressed at the injuries and told him not to go catch fish anymore, but Cloud told him affectionately that since Greed likes he then he'll obtain it...So Greed asked if Cloud wants the servants to come back but Cloud said he's ok with how things are it's better with only them. So while Cloud was cleaning the dishes, Greed came up and started healing his injuries...for a moment Cloud reveals a sense of loss... Days like this continues for the both of them for a few days...eventually Cloud gets another injury and Greed said that he will unseal his abilities ...Cloud said he's ok, but Greed said that as long as Cloud is obedient, looks only at him then he won't let him suffer anything.

Cloud trembles a bit and Greed hugs him and said that he really likes Cloud but cloud thinks to himself that this kind of love is demonic. Cloud then turns and leans against Greed and told him that he liked him too. Greed then asked Cloud to tell him who he[Greed] is, Cloud says that Greed is his Xiao Yan [ i think]. Greed shows happiness and Cloud eyes drop a bit and shows a slight smile. That night they made love and the next day Greed unseals Cloud's abilities. Greed looks at Cloud as his eyes widen for a moment then kissed Cloud and asked him for the largest, freshest fish he can find. Cloud indulgently says that he'll get it for him so this puts Greed in a good mood. He felt he finally achieved his wish and finally possessed cloud completely. As long as Cloud belongs to him he doesn't mind giving him more freedom. What is love in the end, this is how it should be Cloud loves him and he loves cloud...only the two of them together in happiness like this everyday.

As Greed waits for Cloud to come back..he realized that Cloud didn't come back, he at first didn't want to give up his trust and started searching around the palace but then realized that cloud is gone. He was tricked! Why did he pretend, all for that Lust! Greed felt a surge of hate and anger and resentment at Cloud leaving, he refused to let Cloud belong to anyone else, since you like acting then we have a lifetime!