Have you been mindbroken in a dream?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ai chan, Sep 11, 2017.

1. yuzuki

yuzuki [akki's shrine maiden] [forever] [Psyx's twin]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not quite sure about "mindbreak", but I've had plenty of very scary dreams.

I can't remember them much at all, but I know for sure there are plenty of violent ones and some semi-sexual-related ones.

I say semi-sexual because I don't ever recall having an erotic dream -- mine are more so along the lines of suddenly realizing (in the midst of a completely unrelated plot) I'm only wearing a blanket or towel with nothing underneath at school, and proceed to semi-panicking about what should I do.

Yeah, usually my dreams don't make sense.

One moment there are robots chasing me and the next moment I'm trying to make a fried egg (I don't even know why) but failing even though I know how to make them just fine irl and the next moment I don't have pants.

Good for all of you(?) who have sensible dreams with actual plot.

brasca123 likes this.
  2. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade 《Cursed Blade》《Arditi Regimen》

Reading List:
    Link
    *Remembers Some Dreams*

Wow, i'm really glad that this lifetime of mine right now seems a bit mellow than the one in my dreams.

It seems that in my dreams, i sometimes been born more as a girl than a guy. Most of which, i was either sold as a sex slave, being tentacled raped, gangbanged or some horrible than death. And some of the guy dreams are either been NTRed, turned as a girl(repeat process) or got into some BL relationship. So thats why my eyes seems dead...

3. Skullie

Skullie (Evil’s Husband~)(Too Cold)

Reading List:
    Link
    My dreams are very hazy but some of them are very realistic. Sometime I can even control what I want to dream about by just imagining the event inside the dream and continue it. One time I didn't dream anything and woke up at 11 pm. I couldn't sleep so I decided to just immagine myself inside a story.......aka a Chinese story I read once (I fought the name and what the content of the dream, sorry). So, at first, I just start to daydream(night dream to be exact) the story and the next moment, my alarm rang and I woke up. It might not sound genuine but that's the overview of what happened to me a couple of months ago.

4. MasterCuddler

MasterCuddler 《Handsome Chicken》《1 yr old》

Reading List:
    Link
    I only have dreams that make me go wtf when I wake up, and they end up being either a dejavu type of dream or the type that's showing me something i need in life or simply showing my repressed emotions which are rare...these days don't have much dreams