Discussion Heaven Official's Blessing

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Nyann, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
  2. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s probably best to talk in here then @Loverofanimeandmanga since I am being restricted with the no.of word count in my profile reply to you lol.:blobjoy:

Anyways, you know I am always happy to hear your adventures and experience to HOB when you read further, and same can be said to @Cypress (≧◡≦) ♡ And yeah, if you have anymore to say, feel free to say it at your heart’s content since I’m up to date with the translations on my end :aww:

And because I know @Cypress isn't up to this part, so I'm putting my answer to you @Loverofanimeandmanga in the spoilers because I don't want to spoil this for @Cypress :blobpopcorn:

OHHHHH, you’re up to the part when HC teach XL how to roll the dice, right? That part is so adorable!! The Ghosts was saying “If this doesn’t count, then when will it count?” And well, the obvious answer is: “It counts when XL wins! XDD”, *fangirl so hard when HC is obviously going easy on XL* and how XL is saying “San Lang” name when he was teaching him how to roll the dice!! (I actually love XL calling him “San Lang” for some reason, it gives an intimate feeling just like how HC calls XL “gege” (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄) )

And yeah, you got that right, it’s the Wind Master that I love, he’s hilarious but a good / caring friend! <3 I also love the other one (which I don’t quite remember his name), but the one that was tied up by HC in the gambling den xD. It’s just hilarious that XL doesn’t have anything to bet aside from a half eaten bun, and he was like “So what does it mean? I’m only worth a half eaten bun?” LOLLL XD

True true, because the more I read, the more I end up loving HC!!! <3 <3 :aww::aww:

There's actually more I want to say, but not sure which part you're up to, so I'll wait till you read more to discuss with you what I love on my end ^^

^ No matter how tempting it is, don't, please don't read Cypress, since I don't want you to get spoil with the fun for later!!! :blobpopcorn_cool:

Bonus: This is a nice fanart on Hua Cheng!! (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄)
    upload_2019-2-10_18-44-42.png
    upload_2019-2-10_18-45-47.png

And I'm personally tagging @asckj1 since I know she's into HOB as well. If she wants to join in on this HOB discussion, she can :blobokhand:

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    hopsica, Narnar, SummerForest and 4 others like this.
  3. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the threat @Nyan semapi ~
    Oh boy I'm loving this book especially the fist arc. I just read the chapter when the Heavenly Officials talk about Hua Cheng and the reason why he makes them tremble in their boots. He sounds so badass!!! He took on 33 martial God's and literature gods all by himself and they were so confident that they were gonna win that they projected the whole event on to the nobles and Lord's in the form of a dream. That plan backfired so hard that the Lord's and nobles of the human realm turn all of their beliefs and prayers to Hua Cheng lol. Since they didn't keep their end of the bargain in decending to the mortal world and become a mere human, HC took care of that very easily... He burned down all of their temples lol. Leaving all 33 gods to eventually perish and never to be heard of again only to be replace by the new generation, since they didn't have any shrines for the people to burn incense for them.
    HC also became the Ghost King after defeating thousands of demons\ghost in the Gu city. He seems too op, but I don't mind~

4. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hopsica, Nyann, Fiorisi and 1 other person like this.
  5. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hopsica and Nyann like this.
  6. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think she's reading it though... Right(?)

7. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Here I am~ :cookie:

Sauling and SummerForest like this.
  8. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I love that part where the Heavenly Officials talk about Hua Cheng, and how they all feared him, it gives off a sense that Hua Cheng is such badass, which adds onto more appeal for Hualian for me, because Hua Cheng cares for Xie Lian.

Another thing I love about Hua Cheng is he's the ghost king, and he's super strong, I mean I don't mind he's super strong because I love seme for being strong (lol). Honestly, what's there not to love about Hua Cheng?

And I also can't wait until you see E-Ming (HC's curved sword/sabre), because I'm sure you'll love E-Ming as well!! :aww:

9. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard e-ming has a will of his own or something(?) I wanna see that soon then~ not gonna lie I cried when little Ying died (if you remember her) and that was only in chapter 9. I was like "WTF is wrong with me I'm not this far in to the book and I'm already tearing up". Btw XL is too pure/good for this world. I wanna protect him from everything bad! Hua Cheng plz appear soon what's taking you so long?!

Narnar and Sauling like this.
  10. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, E-Ming does have a will of it's own, and he sure got personality!!! I really, absolutely adore E-Ming on my end, and E-Ming also likes XL too, so adorable, here's a little fanart that someone did σ(≧ε≦σ) ♡

[​IMG]

And yeah, I remember who little Ying is, her death was sad... I didn't expect for her to die as well :(

Glad to hear you say XL is too pure/good for this world!! Cuz I feel the same on my end!! I sure want to protect him as well, but don't worry, HC is there to protect him :aww: I still have to say, I can relate to your feelings there for the ML (HC) to appear xDD Because I was painfully waiting to see him and XL interact on my end XDD Judging from the scenes you've discussed that you're up to, HC will appear very very soon :blobpopcorn_cool:

And I can't wait to hear what you think of those HC/XL interacting scenes, they're my absolute favourite! \( ̄▽ ̄)/Well, naturally since it's my otp xD But seriously, It's totally worth the wait, when he appeared, I was so ecstatic :blobparty: And things actually gets even more interesting once he appears, you'll see :)

11. Narnar

Narnar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow...Amazing thread ♥
    Thank you @Nyan sempai ♥_♥
    I really love HOB and want to talk with a lot of HOB fans.
    I just read this cuz I love demons,god heaven tag novel and moreover this is BL.(also this is MXTX's novel)
    *Super excited*
    And this novel doesn't fail to get my attention and love.
    Hualian is such a loveable couple. Of course, I'm so attracted to Hua Cheng.
    He has all the things a perfect seme should have. Above of all... HIS LOVE for Xie Lian is so powerful that it makes me goosebumps *_* Also I'm so excited to see other characters' appearance (like black water) and how XL would come to realize his San Lang feeling ♥
    @Sauling I also love XL calling HC as San Lang. Only he can address HC that intimately right? So much cuteness overload.<3

12. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    I like er-ming already lol. Does HC ever get jealous?! *Snickers* who would have thought that his competition for GeGe's heart would be his own sword~
    The fan art is so cute~ makes me want to continue reading... I've only slept for 4 hours though... HBO is ruining my life

Sauling likes this.
  13. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    That's good that's good! I love E-Ming already before I even saw it XD :blobReach:

No spoilers no spoilers, you'll see when you read further, though, I don't think anyone's jealousy can match up to Lan Zhan lol :blobjoy:

Poor you :( rest up well and while I can't wait to hear what you think of their (HuaLian) interaction when you read on :cookie: but don't stress yourself.

HOB is for me too, though in a good way like MDZS :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool:

Definitely ONLY XL is allow to address him intimately by that name :aww::aww:

After all HC even said to XL when he calls him "Hua Cheng"(when his identity was revealed) that he prefers XL to address him by the name "San Lang" better ;) So when it comes to XL, he doesn't need to address him formally, because XL is special <3

Narnar and Cypress like this.
  14. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Im too excited to sleep!! Only slept for 4 hours but I'm wide awake...
    HC finally appeared though~
    I'm already in love with him:aww:
    I love how he pretends to be pitiful and yet he aided him through the Ghost Festival in secret, though XL knows something's up~ <3
    Plz just reveal your identity HC

Loverofanimeandmanga and Sauling like this.
  15. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Waaahhh YAY!! :blobparty::blobparty: you made it!!! :aww:

How can anyone not be in love with HC? :X3: I mean I love how he also aided XL through the ghost festival too! <3 I mean aside from the fact that he's keeping his identity a secret, he's not lying to him about anything else, and I love that because no matter what XL asks, he answers his question honestly <3 even the question about HC(his own) weakness <3

For me I honestly love the way HC speaks, he has a sharp tongue but he's gentle and kind towards XL awww :aww:

I want HC to reveal his identity too when I was reading where you're on too, but with how it's written like this, it works out for the best later which you'll see when his identity comes out in the open, makes me appreciate the writing even more :)

Cypress likes this.
  16. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm very unhappy on how these Heaven's Officials treat XL. Despite everything he's still a god and they should support and help him. Didn't he already prove himself with the ghost bridegroom case?! Give him a chance! Ling Wen is the only person in heaven that supports him, she has my respects!!
    Also these little martial gods appeared again... I'm still holding on to my theory of them being the generals until there's a scene where the generals and martial god kids appear together!!

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    Sauling likes this.
  17. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    It hasn't even been a page and still I want to post fanart (and curious behind their meaning)..

4aff86cfe223b2f00cf937a232bf6e52.jpg

A Bloody Rain...
    Still it's beautiful... Is this scene at the end? Hmm... If it is... Let's not spoil it but I will eagerly waiting for for it...:cookie::cookie::cookie:

hopsica, Sauling and Narnar like this.
  18. catcurl

catcurl Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's actually in the first part of the novel and it cemented them as my OTP.

Nyann likes this.
  19. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry... I'm not bringing happy images here :blobsweat_2:
    I'm more curious over these scenes. The angst is too much for my fragile heart...
    db266eac116861dd8e0d3a4f830fa7d3.jpg 21e619417207a01c35c9bba55d0d26e3.jpg 0ed1b1b4958c68abc1e39b6a5d469698.jpg de315f41e6e29e454f135d4333d84314.jpg e724125247e397a1c058a31a94e531be.jpg 93b06ab5e021e6848c91dcbeb17982a0.jpg

Sivajani and Rufi-sidd like this.
  20. Narnar

Narnar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Definitely ONLY XL is allow to address him intimately by that name :aww::aww:

After all HC even said to XL when he calls him "Hua Cheng"(when his identity was revealed) that he prefers XL to address him by the name "San Lang" better ;) So when it comes to XL, he doesn't need to address him formally, because XL is special <3
    [/QUOTE]

Yeah... that's what makes them cute. HC calls XL 'Gege'( quite intimate way to address someone) and XL calls him San Lang ( I heard it's the same meaning as addressing someone 'boyfriend' when it's not called from family) they have their own meaningful nicknames for each other. The cutest ♥:love::X3: that's why I love them. Their love is so delicate ♥_♥