LCD Heavenly Calamity

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Okuri Ookami, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Okuri Ookami

Okuri Ookami 'Chi Chi Chi' calls the Sparrow

Reading List:
    Link
    I really find this story to be better than GDW and what I read of Reincarnator and TTW. There was no thread that I could find to talk about the latest chapters of this series so I decided to make one!

The story is well translated nothing I can find so wrong that I can't over look. The only real problem for me was the big mystery of how he got sent back.

So far for me the story has been

Chapter:

1: Hate gold diggers, Get Wrecked son & Who's your daddy
    2:The MC is vicious! I like the planning and the drive.
    3-9: Nothing I don't approve of; standard world building and so far way more thought out then GDW. Minor plot armor and standard possible harem / wonder(dazzling) beauty alert. Really hate that I didn't wait a lil longer to read this then I wouldn't have been left with such a cliff-hanger!

Intentionally left vague for those curious about the story and might have clicked on it to find out if its good.

2. Baddiez

Baddiez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this novel related to apocalpyse cockroach? They have the same cover art.

[​IMG]

3. Phoenix

Phoenix Nameless Wanderer 『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmmm.... What's GDW and TTW (I seriously don't know)? Also please don't make up new acronyms just because you don't want to type out the title.

4. Doughb

Doughb Hand Tied

Reading List:
    Link
    God and devil world and the trembling world

5. Okuri Ookami

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read apocalypse cockroach I'll have to check it out but it might just be that one used a generator or copy and introverted the colors, I'm only guessing. I'll check it out and see then reply back.
    God and Devil world and The Trembling World.. GDW is relatively known so I'm not making it up and I'm not the first person to use TTW.

6. Okuri Ookami

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope not the same at all just similar cover.

7. Atros

Atros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, come across GDW and TTW in the past; Haven't read either, but the acronyms certainly aren't new...

8. Mazino

Mazino The final chapter.

Reading List:
    Link
    so the things with covers is that china doesnt really have copyright on the internet, thats also the reason that world defying dan god has prince of persia as its cover, and slaughter god is just a face cap of the guy from the nine cauldrons cover. you can never really trust them unless its the title is on the picture or you can find original art of the series.

9. Takumi168

Takumi168 『Forever Alone Guild』『Boredom sect』『Merchant』

Reading List:
    Link
    You beat me to it. I was going to suggest to use full title before abrravating cuz I too got confused

10. CrispyNoodle

CrispyNoodle 『Noodle Overlo*d』『Open Pervert』『Onii-chan』

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol Chen ling is almost completely neglected lol... well she's probably one of those filler party character so it's ok I guess

11. Okuri Ookami

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh there are still people reading this novel and commenting here? I dropped this novel at chapter 17 or so although I found it interesting I heard the MC was an asshole who neglect his family, neglects his friends/companions, etc... the whole selfish thing. And that its not a great novel.

Does it have romance?
    Bros?
    Is the family well taken care of? I hated that the MC put it off so much in GDW
    Pets? Pets are REALL important second only to romance as that will definitely be in the novel
    Quality of the translation and novel itself?

12. patcan3609

patcan3609 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Theres romance between him and the girl he saved from being raped. This novel is a disappointment in the later stages though...

Okuri Ookami likes this.