LCD Heavenly Jewel Change

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Aicila, Nov 13, 2015.

1. muadib

muadib Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

I think @Xharyel meant to ask somebody who's read the raws/MTL, because the raws are finished AFAIK.

2. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, raws are finished.

We are 77 chapters away from completion. as an example, if every remaining chapter has three parts (which is possible but unlikely) that's 231 parts. at two parts a day, that would be 115 days.

Considering some chapters might be in just two parts, you can assume that if Zen kept to his '2 ch parts a day' and did it everyday then HJC should be complete in approx 3 and a half months

Im all for TLs not stressing themselves over TLing or TLing while very sick but perhaps one of the other WW TLs who had spare time could have stepped into help?

==========================
    Hmm... im curious to see what happens when they leave the realm. Itll certainly be interesting. Also,, Ming Yu is smart to send recruiters to Fei Li and Zhongtian. Big manpower pools there and they can be proactive by helping.

3. TheHoblit

TheHoblit Peak Dual-Cultivator

Reading List:
    Link
    even the dragon doesn't get how ZWQ got his harem

4. no168_92

no168_92 BrokenDoor|NeedsFixing|LackingFunds|DonorsWelcomed

Reading List:
    Link
    just went to hjc page in the new wxw... the translator was someone named khelvaster...

has zen left? is that zen's other name? or did his health worsen?

i don't mind, just give me my update please....

5. mm38910

mm38910 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it is indeed quite intriguing, on the other hand zen has disappeared again i think

6. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    I won't be surprised if Zen decided to give up and quit.

Few were motivating him, some were neutral while the rest were mocking him directly.

7. Jinnai.l

Jinnai.l The Jerkaiser, Ruler of 108th dimension,Jinny

Reading List:
    Link
    Now he should feel guiltiest for making his girl cries. GgWp man.

Thing with Xanxia novel they want to make the male lead look smart but it all come boiling down to fist vs fist. Then we justify it with cultural difference.

Want to see a real badass go and look up at Riku Dora his world is fuck up to the point that murder is more justifiable than this one

What did he do? Use nothing but his intellect and connection to get every race with more power than he ever has into a stalemate kill a god by pure strategic brilliance. Then have a decency and empathy to say he don’t deserve the power after all the people he sacrifice despite those people knowing that they are going to die going in but do so because they believe in the future.

So don’t give the hell about cultural difference. If you have a little bit of wisdom then battle is the last thing you should commit—to win without fighting... if do so end it with a minimal cost. Say what you will about Japanese MC at least some of them get that right. Look at Zhuge Liang, Coa Coa outnumber him ten to one but he drove that man away by pure bluff—that what I call smart.

I will admit that Weiqing actually show some brilliance in this from time to time but it is like comparing watermelon to acorn. He sound like Einstein because everyone is either, ignorant, arrogant or pig-headedly stubborn

If you good for is building a mountain of corpse then Weiqing please become an Assassin and assasinate all their figure head. It would be better that way

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  8. Teisen

Teisen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the quality is nice but the reliability is bad.
    If translating this is damaging his health (burnout) he really should stop or switch to something that feels better for him.

9. S.a.w..

S.a.w.. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Zen stopping translating wouldn’t bother me, and while disappointing even if he shifted to one every other day or so, so long as he was consistent and at least posted a quick note when he couldn’t make a scheduled chapter it would be fine. However saying that he’s back translating 3 chapters and essentially saying fuck you to his readers and disappearing again is why so many people rage against him.

juniorjawz and Sabruness like this.
  10. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    he is still sick it seems, as well as personal matters to attend to.
    still better than several months ago when he just vanished.

11. S.a.w..

S.a.w.. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It would be nice if he could post that publicly.

12. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    he did

13. Ajax

Ajax Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you talking about the post were he said he was sick and had personal issues, but would be posting 2 chapters per weekday, 1 on Saturdays and 0-1 on Sundays, then immediately thereafter never follows that schedule and keeps disappearing with no notice?

Sabruness likes this.
  14. Sabruness

Reading List:
    Link
    It is quite frustrating to, basically, be promised something willingly only to be left in the dark not long afterwards, especially considering it's a licensed series now. Even a message here on NU saying that there's a delay for whatever the reason would have been nice.

TL;DR: Communication is key.

On the topic of the chapters:

Well, now he cant be easily bullied by the wives (at least physically) now that he's 9 jeweled. mentally and psychologically, well he's still a bit screwed. XD

15. Alex Crimson

Alex Crimson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the issue. He is just making promises then repeatedly failing to keep them. I do not agree with harassing anyone, but i can understand why people are frustrated. All it would take is a "im not feeling well so ill be taking a few weeks off. Ill keep everyone updated" followed by actual updates, rather than being so unpredictable.

I want to finish this novel, but more than that i want Zen to not feel like shit, suffer from harassment, or come to hate the series when he has put so much effort into it already. I really hope he sorts out whatever issues he is having, and finds the motivation to finish the series smoothly.

Shield Loyalist and Sabruness like this.
  16. Sabruness

Reading List:
    Link
    +1. This post is perfect.

Im curious as to why TL help seemingly wasnt gotten from any of the other TLs of WW. Was it something to do with licensing? was it just lazyness on Zen's part not to ask? Was there some other issue?

I can only guess and ponder because i, like the rest of the readers, have little to no information about whats going on with Zen.

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  17. RedWingFM

RedWingFM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, all is good while this novel gets translated

18. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it seems like HJC has 'ascended'

time to dig back wuxiaworld ToC

19. RedWingFM

RedWingFM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They have new site design. Very good!

20. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    He just got to 7 and now he's 9?!! Seems like I have to read it now.