LCD Heavenly Jewel Change

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Aicila, Nov 13, 2015.

1. LeeEzekiel

LeeEzekiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not long at all. Like, halfway through that military arc.

2. Zones

Zones Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like it's been a while since we got some good trolling from Weiqing so I'm really happy with this most recent chapter.

This novel moves at a decent pace, don't worry.

3. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm feeling that this arc will probably be pretty meh...

4. Alex Crimson

Alex Crimson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The story has advanced to world-ending catastrophe already, so this sneaky arc does seem a little out of place. Now MC has potentially messed shit up by murdering people for a little petty revenge. Hopefully its wrapped up quite fast, considering how close the novel is to ending.

Astaroth likes this.
  5. Zones

Zones Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, any excitement I did have over the trolling is now gone.

He just straight up murders some guys, who probably deserved it to be fair, and then throws consolidating equipment to fix it.

Wasn't amused with that resolution to the situation, because I'm not really expecting it to be brought up again. He's probably going to get sucked directly up to the top echelon of the organization where the peons who tried to scam him can't touch him.

Astaroth likes this.
  6. no168_92

no168_92 BrokenDoor|NeedsFixing|LackingFunds|DonorsWelcomed

Reading List:
    Link
    can anybody remind me how many chaps are left? just want a quick calculation to see when will wxw finish this novel at the rate they're going...

btw, the latest arc kind of felt... rushed? forced? the blood red hell, the destruction attribute, post immrtl deity cultivation, the hjc level, the nether realm... he just needed a buffer to sort things though, so why not make a new continent to explore/exploit to buy time? haha... i guess at the time of writing tjss was having problem deciding the direction... that's the vibe that i got...

7. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the bitch princess sell her nation off i mean something like that, i am right now in the fei li city military academy entrance chapter so its chapter 39 and i have a feeling she will do something like that :S

8. TheHoblit

TheHoblit Peak Dual-Cultivator

Reading List:
    Link
    not really, she is just too weak to do anything

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  9. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    does he marry or get rid of her? does she fall for him later and regret it when she can't get him, like alice from coiling dragon

10. Zones

Zones Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    None of the above.

She finds someone else and basically disappears from the story for the most part.

11. Kuro_0ni

Kuro_0ni Cocooned in a Life transition

Reading List:
    Link
    Well that is one way to write of a side character from a story. And the author receives my salute:blobsalute: for such treatment to an uninteresting, mob type of character that changed the MC to certain extents.

12. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't it Mu En who molded Weiqing to what he was at the start of the novel?

Also, the first girl has a bigger influence IMO.

13. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    Also I want to know more about God sets, is it called god set only coz it's made by god tier people? So would normal 8 set and God 8 set be similar, or a set which has 8+ is a god set? And things like this which aren't mentioned properly, also how does our mc set become legendary? Is their more legendary sets? Also what is the animal he got the core from, Zen mentioned it was from doulou Dalu but as I don't read it idk, any1? So many questions :S also who is difuyas partner as in when does she vanish from the story

14. TheHoblit

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah each tier of consolidated equipment is name after the level of skill required to make it. and then their are sets of many different pieces and compound sets that build on a single piece. a 'legendary' set is a set of all god-tier equipment and i think it has to have 10 or more pieces.

15. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    Just because one has higher number in equipment set doesn't necessarily mean it is better.

IMO the reason why Weiqing's set can be called the best because of the fact that it multiplies strength and that it is Weiqing is the one wearing it.

17. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    Their are 4 stages and 48 levels 1st is Jing which is 12 levels gives 3 jewels and 2nd is Shen 12 levels and 3 more jewels and so it's 6 in total, 3rd is Xu and same 12 levels 3 more jewels so 9 in total, 4th and last is 12 levels and 3 more jewels and so 12 in total, I am pretty sure 10th jewel stage is king stage so zong should be the 7-9th jewel stage, the Xu stage, am I right? Or is my understanding wrong and if so can someone please explain it to me also if I am right then what is the 11th stage? And 12th stage called also in consolidating equipment master when does someone become low mid high grandmaster zong and god stage? So many questions so bad grammar please help

18. TheHoblit

Reading List:
    Link
    10 is king, 11 is emperor, and 12 is god, no one has gotten past that

consolidated equipment master ranks are based on the level of scroll they can make, if you can make a grand master level scroll then you are a grand master consolidated equipment master, if you can make a god tier scroll you are a god tier master etc.

19. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    Their is a mistake on ww, after the chapter 91 when I click the next chapter it opens the chapter 100
    edit - nvm even in table of index it shows 100 after 91 .... So .... @rwxwuxiaworld where do I read 92?

20. tsukkZ

tsukkZ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're using WW's index then just scroll down a bit. The chapters are out of order.