Spoiler Heaven's Blessing

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jun 17, 2017.

1. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    so the knifes are back! \o/ - I know you missed them { 232-233}

MQ admits that he is the one who hit FX but he did it only cause FX was refusing to leave while heaven was being destroyed and insisted on looking for his kid and girlfriend and he planed on throwing him to XL after.....XL asks why didnt he and MQ says that FX's monster kid attacked him before he could and FX disappeared after and he said that the kid was JW's subordinate so it would be safe but FX wouldn't and that he chose a very bad time for father -son bonding

FX goes what do you know about family and HC asks what JW asked MQ to do ....MQ said that he asked him to betray XL but he refused ....HC and FX naturally dont believe him and MQ asks XL if he in his heart seriously thinks that he (MQ) is such a person

XL was looking at MQ and seriously thinking on how to answer him but before he could HC interrupts him and says that he had precedent and betrayed XL before when he stole the blessed land from him along with those 33 gods .....Everyone is surprised that HC knows this and MQ thinks XL told him but XL didnt and he couldnt have possibly heard it from somewhere else cause neither XL nor the others (33 gods) would ever admit to it.... HC then goes to say that nobody told him and that was what FX and MQ were shouting to each other at the mountain ....XL doesnt think its so simple though and starts thinking about those 33 gods XL challenged to a fight and destroyed all their temples overnight ....he never had suspicions before cuase he never payed attention to them and only knew that he fought around 30 people that night

Suddenly XL sends MQ flying with a kick and he makes a wall shaped man :D.... he says it wasnt intentional and points at 2 weapons who attacked them out of the blue ....Turns out they were lonely and wanted blood also the door disappeared so people couldnt leave....HC starts accusing MQ again for trapping them with MQ going its the monster kid that led us here but no one else saw it .

Anyway they want to deal with the weapons first.... XL says since they want to kill let them but FX goes we have only 4 people here but it turns out that MQ is gone .....they suspect that JW let him out since its his site and can do whatever he want

The chapter ends when XL takes a weapon into his hand but HC suddenly grabs him and asks what is he planing on doing

HC asks XL what is he planing on doing with the sword with XL going i want to use it as self defense? ....Anyway XL defects some weapons but HC goes you dont need to do anything, just stand behind me so please put the sword down! .... Then there was a part that FX asking who else knew the password and XL thinking that he used it in front of JW before but he doesn't doubt that this HC is the real one.
    Since HC seems upset XL puts the sword back and HC destroys everything with XL and FX feeling sad cause those weapons were very high quality :D
    Now that the weapons were dealt with the door came back and HC asks what is XL going to do next ....XL wants to look for his teacher and MQ with HC going if MQ really sided with JW he will be the first to kill him
    As they were walking XL asks HC if he really thought he was going to stab himself with the sword and he jokes that if he did that there would be nothing left of him but also secretly thinking that he may have done that in the past >.> .... HC seems super upset hearing this and he hugs XL super tight and aks him not to joke like this with FX going F*** my eyes! (i'm still here QAQ) but then saying that HC was right cause he looked super serious.

So they end up outside and there was a lot of lava and fighting scenes (with lava) and they also bump into MQ who runs away from them .....lots of fighting lava scenes later they end up at cliff with moving lava underneath and MQ ended up hanging by his sword (that was stabbed into the rocks??...not sure) ...XL couldnt send his silk weapon to save him cause of the lava , HC doesnt care if he lives or dies and FX doesnt have the ability to save him so XL must go personally to help him up...

MQ knows this so he aks XL to save him and basically says :

''Your highness you know i didn't betray you right? ....believe me i didn't lie!

That brings both of them flashbacks of the same scene in the past (in the sun set xD) where XL asked MQ the same question ....MQ then stops talking and XL starts thinking about the past ...Right at this moment HC says that saving MQ is very dangerous, even if he didnt have malicious intentions, XL could very likely be harmed and if he really was JW's subordinate then JW would somehow save him and thats were the chap ends

2. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    chaps 234 - 239

so MQ was hanging by his sword and his hands were bleeding ...XL was silent and HC sent over a butterfly that caught in flames in order to show that rescuing MQ wasnt easy...MQ saw that and thought that one couldnt care if he ived or died the other didnt have the ability to save him and the other gave up on him but he couldnt go down without a fight so he tried to save himself but failed...just as he was about to fall in the lava XL saved him .....turns out the reason he was silent was because he was thinking if a way to save him ....he used his sword as some short of foothold in order to cover the distance between himself and MQ ....XL throws MQ over but he almost slips causing HC to threaten to come down if he doesnt come back quickly ... comments to HC that he would oppose XL saving MQ cause he thought it wouldnt be worth it ....HC agreed with him but said that whatever XL decides he will support it plus he knows with XL's character he diffidently would have done this ....Suddenly JW appears as BWX and throws XL to the lava with MQ going with him ....HC then jumps down by himself in order to follow after them and thats were the chapter ends

Unfortunately this chapter is missing from everywhere i looked ....if someone finds it me poke me! :D

spoilers by @cici

Since MQ’s hands and legs were injured, he was not able to move by himself. XL carried him on back and tried to escape .....But it was so hard to escape so many ghosts with someone on back, MQ asked XL to put him down, XL refused...Eventually MQ asked XL why he didn’t suspect him
    XL was like “well, I knew you from childhood”
    So MQ told him “I used to think that you are only lucky, and you are not really strong. You just do all those things to make others think you are good, you enjoy that feeling. But sometimes I know you are really... strong. And I... want ... want ... to be your frie...frie...friend.”
    He also tell XL “JW said although XL knew he’s innocent, he would pretend to suspect MQ so that he can give up MQ.” Like JW tried to convince MQ that XL would give up on him and XL hates him
    And although he refused to follow JW, he actually believe that. He also thought XL hated him, would give up on him when things get intense
    Well he knew he’s wrong now
    Then MQ jumped out from his back, broke the part of bridge in between them, tried to attract all ghosts to him so that XL could escape.
    XL tried to help him but failed, at the very moment FX arrived
    He saved MQ somehow since they were at the same side of the bridge
    And when the three of them are safe, FX told MQ “his highness never hate you. That event was the only time he was mad with you. After that he never said a bad word on you to me”
    So then FX teased MQ “If you want to be fri...fri...friend of XL just told him”
    MQ was like “fuck! Stop that!”
    And eventually the three of them united
    Well FX and MQ were still quarreling, And from beginning to the end XL was like “let’s stop quarreling, go help me find HC first”
    The chapter ends here

basically the whole chapter was about how XL , MQ and FX running away from ghosts ....MQ at some point asked XL if he really liked HC ...XL blushed :D ....anyway they arrive somewhere and they see HC fighting with JW ....the battle was pretty intense .....when HC saw XL he said that if he jumpred into the fire again he will be angry with XL following that if you jump after i will be even more angry! ....HC seemed afraid of that ....JW cut in and said to stop giving everyone dog food and thats where the chap ends

So this is a HC's story chapter \o/ .....So HC mocks JW by saying that he is a jealous old man ...MQ then said that no wonder JW said to avoid HC in the past ...anyway FX's monster baby comes and XL asks HC not to kill it while FX wonders why everytime the kid sees him he will bite since after all he is his father ....MQ mocks him by saying have you ever called him your child??.....Anyway they saw XL's teacher there and he said that HC wounded JW but he seems happy about it....then he asks HC if his sword had a real eye on it
    He then starts to say a story about a weak young spirit floating near the volcano city that seamed to have suffered some heavy damage and was hanging by a thread ..Because he had a strong wish that had not been fulfilled yet he didnt want to die QAQ ....Anyway that year there was an accident in the volcano city and some living people have wondered in along with the ghosts ....Things happen and in order to save himself a blood sacrifice would have been required .....but instead HC choose to dig out his eye in order to save people that way ....So the heavenly tribulation came for as a ghost at that time but he chose to jump down from heaven instead ... (fulfilling the last one of the rumors about him) ....MQ said that a ghost tribulation was super rare and he should have died from jumping .....the chap ends when JW comes in and says that XL has a very loyal follower and then takes off his mask

XL's teacher was giving pointers on how to deal with JW with JW going that your courage is getting bigger while XL says that HC did not look down on his opponent and the teacher shouldnt be worried....JW takes back his sword from XL ....XL was always worried that since his sword was oooold it will break someday but when JW was holding it it was different...Amyway HC and JW fight it out with XL joining them ...JW praises XL's skill and as XL was about to get hit in the chest HC covers and gets him for him ....Teacher says not to worry since HC is already dead ....Anyway JW taunts XL with his pasts actions and brings up the nameless ghost....XL is super upset by this cause he thinks that if HC knew what he did in the past then he would be ashamed of him and also abandon him like everyone else ....HC then reminded him what XL said to him not long ago which basically goes '

''Soaring in the skies is you , falling into the ground is also you, what matters here is you and not how you are
    ( i dont think i did it justice *cries* QAQ)

anyway JW change strategy and instead of HC now attacks XL and thats how the chap ends

since JW was wearing a white armor it was very difficult to damage it but XL had expirince from the battle they did in the past so he told HC where to hit....HC manages to hit JW but he doesnt care since he also doesnt feel any pain .....he then brakes XL's silk weapon in half (nuuuu my cute Ruoye QAQ) ...Anyway XL is captured by JW and HC couldnt imminently save him.....JW then proceeds to hit XL's head to the wall while asking him if he regrets his past decisions ....Anyway after JW hit XL's head many times until XL was dizzy he then went to help him wipe his face .....everyone thought JW was super creepy at that moment.....Anyway mom teacher reminded dad JW that he didnt want to kill their son XL and had high hopes for him....JW said he was waiting for 800 years but his son XL was still unruly and needed to be taught a lesson ...Teacher then said that from now on XL will be sensible and not kill him ....JW mocks him by saying that teacher only took care of XL in order to use him as a sub for the fallen Prince of that volcano city....anyway as XL thought he was going to die HC saves him (by cutting JW's hand i think ) ....Anyway FX and MQ tried to fight JW too but failed ...then JW used MQ's curse and started to take power of him ....At that time HC said to XL that he wasnt powerless and that he could beat JW ....JW laughed thinking that he had thousands of followers .....HC then said that all of them were fools and couldnt beat the power of one devoted strong follower ....He then proceeds on kissing XL and transferring huge amounts of power t him so much that XL couldnt handle it ....By the time it was done HC collapsed and XL was now free of his manacles since the curse couldnt support so much mana ....and thats where the chap ends

3. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
    :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

chapter 240

HC helps XL brake both his manacles and tell him to try fighting JW again .....JW mocks him by saying that all his moves were taught by him so he knows what he is planing .....HC then goes on to say that he must have something new and XL does .... he uses that move on JW and defeats him.... then before he deals the finishing blow teacher rushes forward and asks him to spare JW .....he says to him that he didnt raise XL in order to mock him since XL is XL and JW is JW ....he goes on about how he misses the old times and that JW must be tired and alone from managing heaven so long so they go off into the sun set ....there was that part where FX , MQ and the teacher trying to save them from the ghosts in the lava ....that part was funny cause the teacher kept saying i'm old!!! (while holding them both :D) ....FX almosts fells but his kid comes and saves the day .....the chaps ends with HC suddenly collapsing right before XL tells him what he wanted to say back when they first went to the volcano city (his shameful past with the no name ghost)

chap 241

so HC kneels and slowly becomes more transparent .....XL is trying to transfer energy but fails ... he starts to think all the times HC lend him power and panics .....HC starts saying his story and then repeats what he said back at the ghost festival 800 years ago ....at the part where he goes your loved ones will be sad if you dont rest in peace (XL tears up QAQ) he wishes to never rest in peace and turns into butterflies with the promise that he will be back one day ....as the butterflies leave one lands affectionately on XL's finger but leaves right after to follow the rest ...the butterfly landed on the finger that had the red string ....XL faints and everyone is worried ....the chapter ends with the gods trying to reorganize heaven and the appearance of the rain god ....there wasnt any mention of either XL or HC

4. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope the knives are all over, and as the author promised, she will give us a standard Happy Ending
    :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
    XL: but... then... you won't be able to rest in peace
    HC: I wish I will never rest in peace.
    XL: There were already two times (you die for me)! I don't want the third time!
    HC: Die Fighting for you is my greatest honor.
    XL: You said you wouldn't leave.
    HC: There is no endless feast in the world, but I never shall leave you.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
    Please return as you promised XL, HC...

5. Ami

Ami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OK..........I tried to avoid reading the spoilers for the last arc since its ending soon, and when I heard they are finally done dealing with the final boss I was happy because yay now they can be happy together..
    I thought I will be greeted with fluff not this :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

Aeli, cici, alexfilia and 1 other person like this.
  6. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    IT'S NOT THE FINAL CHAPTER

THERE'S HOPE.

Plus, author did say that it's a normal HE. It'll probably just take a chapter or two to get there. :cookie:

Aeli, Shizuka15, cici and 4 others like this.
  7. celiac

celiac Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was 244 the last chapter?? The chapter title is basically a title drop, and I saw some artists on weibo posting 完结了 (It's complete).

8. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeap the novel ended ....I don't know if they are going to be extras though

cici likes this.
  9. K.san

K.san take me back to 2017

Reading List:
    Link
    There are! One epilogue and a few more sugary extras!!!
    (super hyped)

hopsica, Aeli, scriptor and 1 other person like this.
  10. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope she post them soon ;)
    And post a lot of them ;)
    And some smut pls ;)

scriptor and Ami like this.
  11. Ami

Ami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me what happened to Yinyu ? was he saved in the end ?

12. Fluted_Trash

Fluted_Trash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hooooly! I finally finished reading the walls of words :D and Im just confused by all the characters. Can someone please give me the names of the important or worth mentioning characters ;-; and maybe what they're like and any significant events they were in because I just read all the spoilers pretending I know what the fuck is happening :,). Out of MQ and FX (hopefully I got that right) who's the one that always rolls his eyes? XD

This is so angsty I think I almost cried and I got really salty. Poor Xie Lian he is such a cutie and omg Hua Cheng has got to be the most loyal seme. Love them both :,) still trying to recover from all the sad moments in the spoilers lmao.

Aeli likes this.
  13. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    The one who always rolls his eyes is MQ ... FX is the one who always uses foul language :D
    MQ used to be a servant boy in XL's sect when XL took him under his wind ...he betrayed XL 800 years ago ....he is a tsun .....FX is XL's royal bodyguard and good friend but he also left after a while

Aeli and Fluted_Trash like this.
  14. Fluted_Trash

Reading List:
    Link
    Betrayed? did he leave for a good reason?

15. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    lol didnt you read my wall of texts :D .... he abandoned XL when he fell the first time and chose the side of the other 33 gods and faught off XL (well more of XL giving up due to dissapointment)

16. Fluted_Trash

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh right right. Sorry I couldn't remember XD I have a bad memory. Once when I reread GDC, I didn't remember half the stuff lmao. :blobsweat_2:

17. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's dead loooong back actually, but you know in this world people can "live" after death like HC.
    MC got back his soul and now his bro is healing it.

Aeli, Ami, scriptor and 1 other person like this.
  18. K.san

K.san take me back to 2017

Reading List:
    Link
    The Lantern Festival extra is here!
    LianLian is so cute ;;;;;;

Mrinmoye, Aeli, cici and 1 other person like this.
  19. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers by @cici

The extra about the lantern festival

In Lantern festival people have a trandition of having riddles on lanterns

on one random lantern festival, hc and xl were on the street....some ghosts have riddles on lanterns and asked XL to solve them.....the first two were easy (according to XL they were, but tbh I didn't get how he figured them out)....

the first one the answer was the character "我" (means "I" or "My")
    the second one the solution was the character “夫” (means "husband")

HC praised him, but XL said they were really easy...then the third one was hard (according to ghosts surrounding them), but still XL figured it out quickly, the answer is character "花" (means "Hua", the surname of HC)

and HC praised him again, this time XL said "I could be better, I can figure out the next one without looking at the riddle"
    and said "next solution must be ‘城’ (means 'Cheng' as the given name of HC)"
    (And indeed it was)

later on HC said that was not arranged by him, the ghosts did it without asking him....XL said "well, I know, if it was you, the answers will not be like that"
    HC (smile) "what will be the solutions then?"

XL(responded without thinking): 我夫三郎 ("My husband is Young Third")

and HC laughed happily when XL said that ....and then they went back and ate dumplings together for celebrating the festival

20. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That is soooo adorable!! _(´ཀ`」 ∠)_