Resolved HELP! ANCIENT CHINA REBIRTH

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Silver_Luna, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Silver_Luna

Silver_Luna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! I’m looking for this novel that I read months ago, I’ve forgotten the title.

It is in a historical/ancient Chinese setting, where the FL was back alive, a few years earlier after she died being used completely by her husband whom she supported when he was just a prince (I guess he is the emperor now? I forgot).

She died while she stubbonly fought her greatest enemy (the ML, she thought of him that way) — another Prince who she always fought with — but only him cried and hugged her when she is dying, even tried to save her. He clearly didn’t want her to die, he loved her. I think he didn’t want anyone to attack her, but his soldier did so because they are having a war / fighting. Only then she realised that she had supported the wrong person.

In one of the early chapters after her rebirth, she went to a mountain in search of a divine doctor to treat one of her family member. FL went with her step sister who was was always jealous of her, because her status in the family / her grandma doting her (but the grandma hated FL’s mother, her mother was quite weak-minded because of grandma’s mental abuse, if I’m not wrong).

One of FL’s aunt schemed against her, she asked her step sis to gave her a pouch which contains very poisonous powder that attracted poisonous insects. The aunt just told the step sis that it was a powder to cause itchiness. FL was swarmed by the deadly insects on her way up to the mountain, and was saved by the ML (previously the prince / general that hugged her dying body). The divine doctor is an acquaintance of the ML.

She has to help the doctor and coax him to go down the mountain, and it takes her days to do so. Her step sis went home ahead of her, and in front of the grandma accusing FL playing in the mountain (step sis hated FL because FL slapped her before) and bullied her.

Grandmother was furious when FL finally returned home. After clearing the issue with her grandma, she learned that her sis has schemed against her again & again, thus she couldn’t just brushed it off anymore.

If I’m not mistaken, FL was also in charged of an upcoming banquet, where there were many prominent officials / high status guests would attend. She had another mishap with the food (another scheme), where the (evil) prince showed up to offer her help, but FL told her mom to reject favor.

Sorry it turns out to be so long, I hope anyone knows of this novel and can help me find the title, thank you!

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
    MissEnigma128 likes this.
  2. Kefie

Kefie 《Lazy Pirate》《⚓️》《Step Red Sibling》

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah it sounds like a really cool novel!

3. Silver_Luna

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess so. It has lots of intrigues that comes with ancient Chinese settings, the inner court issues in the household and I guess with the royal palace eventually. Now I forgot the title to this novel.. does anyone know?

4. MissEnigma128

MissEnigma128 permanent caffeinated oversleeper

Reading List:
    Link
    I know this one, it is called

The Great Planned Marriage: Becoming A Splendid Princess

5. Silver_Luna

Reading List:
    Link
  6. MissEnigma128

MissEnigma128 permanent caffeinated oversleeper