Spoiler help answer me about swallowed star jubujubu

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Peace, May 7, 2018.

1. Peace

Peace Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in the beginning, when I read swallowed star, I could tell it was great, but as the time passed by I was grown bored.
    now I'm 682 Golden Horned Beast vs Undying and I'm going to drop it because the Golden Horned Beast dies, so there is no any motivation for me to read it anymore. can
    someone tell me the beast will come back or not?
    and the rest of the story is good or not?

2. Kauro

Kauro Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read a few chapters, you are worrying about nothing, right in the next chapter its explained why its not as big of a deal as you assume.

Spoiler unless you read a bit ahead:
    As long as one body is alive and has the main core the others can regenerate, kinda like his soul and a backup plan for each body are stored in the main core, as long as its intact all 3 bodies can be rebuilt, 2 at a time since one has to store the core, so as long as one body survives the other 2 can be rebuilt.

The story is good, the stakes get increasingly high, but last week qidian fired the translator and is looking for a new one so you might wanna read a bit slower so you dont catch up to the current chapter ( 919) too fast but definitely worth the read.