Spoiler Help me choose a novel to start reading again (spoilers to whet the appetite are welcome)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by doomeye1337, Jun 4, 2017.

1. doomeye1337

doomeye1337 /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Incubator, the messenger of magic~

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm considering un-dropping The Desolate Era, True Martial World, or Sovereign of the Three Realms. These are all novels that I've dropped for quite awhile for various reasons. Recently I've become curious as to how the current arcs are progressing and if it's worth picking them up again. Thus, using spoilers if needed, please let me know why I should continue to read one of these novels (spoilers of translated chapters, not of raws please)

2. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    True Martial World is my favorite among the ones you've listed. Very slow build but interesting if you don't mind a slower novel that fills in details.

Current arc: Yi Yun is separated from his waifu Lin Xintong after they left his original world. Yi Yun is in the Fey world and looking for Lin Xintong while training. He meets whats-her-name, the alchemist girl again. She's from a big Fey family that Yi Yun joins (no harem so far, they seem to have a big sis/cheeky younger bro relationship with side dish of friendship). They beat down opponents, Yi Yun wins a competition and becomes the Felicitous Rain Lord's disciple. He's currently on the path of investigating the Dao of Destruction and exploring this dying pocket world to perfect his Dao.

alexfilia and doomeye1337 like this.
  3. Reindeer

Reindeer RynDeeVuo

Reading List:
    Link
    The Desolate Era
    A lot of plot twists one after another during the ending of the Three Realms arcs, and now, he is outside that chaosworld, continuing his journey to becoming OP.
    P.S. If you haven't finished Three Realms arcs yet, you are missing out on a lot. I know I did.

doomeye1337 likes this.
  4. Reindeer

Reindeer RynDeeVuo

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, but be careful of your heart. The anxiety. The romance. Yep.....

5. Kuchi66

Kuchi66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    TMW and Desolate Era repeat the same sh*t over and over again every 200 chapters. SO3R Got boring after ch 70 for me.. Hmm, let me look at my list and come back.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Click on the Eggs!

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017