Help me please

Discussion in 'Author Discussions' started by Anvis, May 19, 2021.

1. Anvis

Anvis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, my problem is I am scared of my own novel why you ask will because even if there is the slightest chance I can become the main character of my own novel I will take it even if it is 0.00000000000000001. But like in many novel the main character get a device or systems to take them to other worlds or other universe and get power and like other novel my main character in the novel gets the System or a device but what is if the main character Got the system or device at 27 and I passed 27 and become 28 and I still didn’t got the device I am scared of that I don’t get the system or the device, i know what I am saying is ridiculous but It is my dream and I will do any thing for my dream.

Lyndiz and Uselessdead23 like this.
  2. Uselessdead23

Uselessdead23 〘Dead but alive at heart〙

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobneutral:, are you ok?
    Tho my advice if you're writing a transmission novel is to explain why the hell did they come into the world and who the hell made them come into the world?
    Systems are pretty overused..

3. mcmunhuu

mcmunhuu [Got rejected by LaDyViL] [T_T] [No Game No Life]

Reading List:
    Link
    i always tell my author friend write granpa smurf as a necklace for transmission Plot Armour the power the plot armour gives is cloning ability that has smurfs personalities and granpa smurf is alchemist xD

4. aShinyVaporeon

aShinyVaporeon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :hmm:...
    Wait, wait. So you wrote a system novel and the MC got a system in it when they were 27, and you had hopes that you would also be like them and get a system at 27, but now you're 28 and you still don't have a system...so you're scared of the novel?
    :blobconfused:

5. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    ...Um, don't authors usually transmigrate into cannon fodder characters, if anything? :blobsalt:

Also, age regression is definitely a thing in novels, don't lose hope! :blobhero:

6. Lyndiz

Lyndiz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I understood correctly, you Are you saying that your biggest dream is to transmute to a parallel world with magic and a system ?!
    From a scientific point of view, I would call him crazy and a person who seriously needs a psychiatrist. But one thing I learned is that nothing in life is impossible, even if the possibilities are non-existent.
    So don't lose hope, you never know if one day perhaps the impossible will become possible before our eyes ~
    And the madman becomes a sage and the sage becomes a madman ~

7. Soulblade831

Soulblade831 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh ur writing a novel, interesting. I'll be ur number #1 fan if u write the mc as either a neautral evil or chaotic evil character if u get what I mean

8. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    ... You could have shitposted in a more active subforum, yanno? You won't get many replies here.

9. ListlessCat

ListlessCat ࿈༼The Anarchic Witch༽࿈ ⦑⤉notsoGoody Good Shoes⤈⦒

Reading List:
    Link
    I—
    I cant—
    //reading comprehension is in negative, I repeat READING COMPREHENSION IS IN NEGATIVE! SYSTEM RESTART... //
    Chase your dream ooooh good stranger hahaha... :blobmelt::cookie: