Spoiler Help the big guys quit Baiyueguang [wearing books]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    帮大佬戒掉白月光[穿书]
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4161149
    https://www.oldtimescc.cc/go/42051/
    Have Anyone read it, i really like this novel, i always wait for chapters. It so cute and hilarious. Novel that Mc transmigration have three Female Protagonist. Three FP love second leads, but they broke up with them and choose their male protagonists. Second leads blackened and lose everything. Her role is to stop second male leads from falling for female leads. She have to prevent them from meeting white lotus FLs. Recommend this funny novel. I love MC, she is too cute and funny. Story is funny, couldn't stop laughing. This is not romance focus plot, it's more about MC changing their fate, friendship, school life. MC haven't fall for any man. She trying to rooting her friends/cousin with second male leads. I think Qin Qi guy is true ML. Other guy is her half brother(from mother's side). Her dad is decent person doting on MC and respect her.
    Summary:
    Qiao Ran took a part-time job in a shop during the holidays, and was bored and showed all the novels. The more they read, the more wrong. Why are the names of the guests and the names in the book the same?

Until she saw the novel about herself, they were the people in the novel, including herself.

These supporting roles will become big brothers in the future, struggling to pursue their own Baiyueguang, ending in a miserable end.
    But what does this have to do with her? She came to work part-time during the winter vacation.

Seeing the back of the guest leaving without hesitation, a voice suddenly sounded in her mind.

"Help the supporting cast to change their destiny and reward 100 million."

"Wait! Guests, you have a fate, you want me to break!"

How to change the destiny, is it because of Bai Yueguang? She helped the gangster quit!

One day she and Qin Qi were at the corner, and as soon as she was about to be nibbled, she immediately moved flexibly to avoid the other's hand, which was useless to her.
    Qin Qi escaped: "..."
    "Why do you avoid and care about me so much, don't you just like me?"
    Qiao Ran: "????"

She was going to go back and read the book 800 times. What is this? development of?

Qin Qi chuckled: "I knew you liked me."

... Where did you find out! She didn't say anything!
    -----

Last edited: Mar 22, 2020
  2. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers, please....:)

3. Czarinananana

Czarinananana Prettiest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s quite nice. It’s just confusing and it doesn’t looks like its’s romance.... There are also too many Targets at once that I feel tired for the MC.

4. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    second target are her half brother, third target is also her brother(not blood relative)

5. Czarinananana

Czarinananana Prettiest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, i just stopped there. She’s doing everything at once. And to keep up, she actually keeps on lying. I feel exhausted for her.