Forgotten Title help TvT

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by _gummy78_, Apr 15, 2022.

1. _gummy78_

_gummy78_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi so there's this BL book that I read like 2? or a year ago where the plot was about The MC being heavily mistreated by the ML? (I'm not sure) but he was mistreated in some sort of way. It was also during Chinese Ancient Times and I think the MC was a general who ran away from the ML(this was during the end)because he was sent to this guarding post for 3 years then he ran away (due to the ML not paying attention to him) and became like a free man of some sort then the ML found him. The MC got a curse? - I remember that the ML and the MC went into this hot spring that they had to find together in order to free the MC from the curse(this was not during the end- I think It was midway to the end). I also remember there being kids so I think its an MPREG book as well. I think I read it in Chrysanthemumgarden but I srsly dont remember

Oh I also remember there being like a mermaid being that led them to the hot springs and the fought it

2. Smile_for_me

Smile_for_me Isekai enthusiast/ knovel lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump. I usually avoid reading stories like that so i cant help :( bumping for you to get answers:blobsalute:

_gummy78_ likes this.