Resolved Help with a bl body swap novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by kaishinomori, Jul 14, 2019.

1. kaishinomori

kaishinomori New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi all! This particular bl chinese web novel has been in my mind for awhile now but I just cannot seem to find it anymore. I hope someone here is able to recall the title from my scant recollection of the story.

MC died in hospital following a surgery and woke up in a gay man's body (same hospital, just different floor). He realised that he had switched bodies with this gay guy. He has to pretend that he has amnesia. Original guy's best friend is also gay btw (and it turns out MC's best friend is also gay, and was in love with MC, and not MC's girlfriend as MC predicted).

Original guy was clingy, and was sticky with the gong he liked. Gong is actually with some other guy. MC saw them together, caught them in bed and locked his bedroom door. Concerned friends thought he was going to kill himself so he was sent back to the hospital.

At the hospital, there was also another guy whose body had been swapped, and later a fake taoist priest also joined them in the same ward (died by flowerpot falling on him?). The taoist priest died the same day that he 'exorcised' the ward.

The last thing I remember from the novel was that the MC owed his best friend (who should be the ML) some letter, or painting as the MC that he had not written and completed yet before getting caught by the ML.

Please help me if you know the title, or the raw links so I could MTL it.

Thank you very very much in advance!

2. RedSmith

RedSmith Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. kaishinomori

kaishinomori New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much!!!