Spoiler Heroic Death System

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Nov 9, 2017.

1. DJdragone

DJdragone Commander of Food/Gav's Right hand Bun/leg lord

Reading List:
    Link
    ........... that is just torture

LyreSecondString likes this.
  2. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm enjoying the story so far, tho if there's something that bugs me it's the fact that the MC concludes pretty quickly that ML trans migrates too. I'm also baffled by the fact that a mole is one of his two clues to find him. (I have a mole on my right hand too, okay?) :blobwoah:

However, I'm pretty entertained by some of the arcs.

In one arc he's reincarnated as a dolphin (in that world dolphins aren't the dolphins we know and are an endangered species and treated like national treasures pandas)

System: Your first mission is to become human food.
    MC: Your mother. Even if I wash myself and jump in someone's plate who the hell would dare eat a national treasure???

Where I am at the MC is actually reincarnated as a fucking statue.

I'm anticipating the re-do's mentioned. Some arcs are somewhat sad.

Bella94, mmem, AimieNam1003 and 12 others like this.
  3. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, in ML's case it's more reincarnation than transmigration since he doesn't have his past memories. The mole part may seem like a joke in earlier arcs, but it's more than it appears on the surface :blobwink:

Omg, I love the dolphin arc~ Especially when MC's fans all decided that they were part of his "imperial harem" and reluctantly let ML sit in the position of "official empress" :blobrofl: Tbh, I really love the vast variety of roles that MC ends up being. It's really creative and makes for a different story each arc so you're never bored.

The redo arcs are super sweet!! The first redo arc should be the one right after the statue!MC one, so you're almost there~

AstraZ, Bella94, puu264 and 13 others like this.
  4. UpInTheAir

UpInTheAir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened in the dolphin arc?
    Can someone go into detail, please :cookie:

5. Alice-sama

Alice-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This likely won't be detailed and probably not very good but I’ll tell you what I remember.

The MC finds that he is now a dolphin and his mission is to be eaten by humans. While he’s still angry at the system he finds a baby dolphin that’s later named wave and he tries to find other dolphins but can't. Anyway he takes wave with him and they find an aquarium type place with some scientists there recognizing the as extinct dolphins. They take the MC and Wave in and name MC Flame? Anyway, the ML is one of the sponsors of this place and he comes to meet MC and Wave and ends up donating a lot of money for their upkeep. Most of this arc is very cute with MC and Wave playing with the other people working there. ML often comes and visits them. There was this one part where ML was buying toys for the dolphins and asked the MC what he wanted to buy and showed him tablet? where he could choose to buy stuff online. Scientists are watching and thinking 'they’re dolphins. They won’t know how to shop online.' Then MC pointed out and pressed what he wanted to buy and scientist is like 'even dolphins know how to shop online now?!'

After awhile there was this storm and something hit and broke one of the walls keeping the dolphins in enclosed space. MC swam out to help save some people and there was one part where he was stabbed by a person he rescued cause they thought he was a shark or something. All of the scientists and ML are watching this and feeling guilty. MC saved lot of people but ended up getting pushed to sea and after storm was over was caught by some fishermen. Meanwhile the ML finally chooses to let world know about dolphins and start searching for MC. They finally find him just as the fishermen and fishing village are having festival and starting to cut up MC. ML was so mad he starting hitting fishermen and took MC away when he found MC was still alive. So MC completed his mission and was also saved. His new mission is to find mermaids. There’s some more fluff before things start happening again.

Scientists find that dolphins can improve fertility and because humans are very unfertile right now this is very valuable. They want to do some experiments and because ML can’t stop them he finally agreed but was very strict about MC and Wave's safety. Anyway MC finds out that he can turn into human and that dolphins weren't extinct but evolved and were able to change shapes. ML was really happy when he found out cause he was falling in love with a dolphin and now he finds that the dolphin can turn into human. He basically hides MC away and 'teaches' him how to be human. Meanwhile thanks to pressure from government, MC eventually agrees to donate his sperm to be researched and this results in mermaid babies. MC is the only one who can really understand and take care of mermaid babies well and he's known to scientists as ML's lover.

One of the scientists is the typical bad one that wants to do harmful experiments to mermaid babies and while ML tries to restrict his power the scientists is back by government. One day he experiments on one of the baby mermaids and turn them into something else. They become deformed and can't turn back and ML and MC are really angry when they find out and restrict his access. Scientist is angry at access being restricted and starts plotting. He finds out that MC was Flame, the dolphin, and secretly captures him and brings him away. He uses the baby mermaids to threaten MC and experiments on him. ML finds MC missing and releases information about his kidnapping and world starts searching for him. They eventually find him but MC Has been greatly injured. They try healing him but he’s lost a lot of blood and in the end they figure that he’s compatible enough to use human blood so they use ML's blood for transfusion. What scientist did to MC is realeased on web and entire world is against him. Scientist tries to bargain by saying that he has found incredible results but ML doesn't care and scientist panicky, turning into squid because he’s been experimented on himself and escapes.

MC receives new mission to prevent scientist from killing ML even as he's still recovering. He tells ML that once scientist has turned into something else he won’t be able to turn back into human anymore. ML has everyone searching for scientist and narrows down search to squids. Wave is really unhappy in this part because his favorite food is squid and they’re getting all of the squids out to try and find scientist. Scientist hides away and tries to kill ML but MC interferes and the two fight ending up with scientists death. MC's fighting cause his wounds to reopen and he's worse than before and ends up dying. Entire world grieves for MC's death with how he’s kind and innocent and tries to save humans when all humans do is hunt them to extinction and experiment on him.

It’s a sad ending and what happens after his death is even sadder cause Wave commits suicide due to depression and ML dies as well. There is a happy ending for this one after MC manages to complete a mission satisfactorily enough to meet requirements for going back to a world and getting a happy ending.

That was way longer than it I thought it would be....

Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
  6. Nokita

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the titles of all the chapters. Does the first arc "Only Need 72 Hours to Love You" not have a re-do? :blobsob:

7. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    There is one for that arc

Regalia1896 and Nokita like this.
  8. Nokita

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't see it though? There's always a Re:(Name) and then the Re Do Titles but can't see it... Or is it the last arc?

9. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    The redo for the 1st arc starts on chapter 221.

Huepute and Nokita like this.
  10. Nokita

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU SO MUCH :blobxd:

11. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since MC (dolphin) left his seeds for experiments, so the mermaids are his children and he's the ancestors of the mermaids then? Is the HE redo follows the original setup?

Bella94 likes this.
  12. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Kind of? What the scientists did was insert some of MC's dolphin DNA into fetuses of human couples who wanted children but couldn't due to humanity's dropping fertility rates. Of the 5 couples in this 1st experiment, two babies ended up as mermaids but the other 3 were normal babies. Something about recessive/dominant genes.

The happy ending redo takes place a few years after MC's "death", where MC miraculously recovers/comes back to life (ML buried him in a glass coffin in the ocean). Then in the distant future, mermaids eventually become the main "human" race I think.

13. UpInTheAir

UpInTheAir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did ML visit where MC is placed after he "died"? It'll be sad if MC is stuck in that glass coffin

cheerydandan likes this.
  14. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    In the redo, yes. In the original bad ending, no (but in that one, MC never revived so it didn't matter).

15. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    What comes after the Dolphin arc? Spoilers?:cookie:

16. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel guilty for saking for spoilers especially cuz its gonna be tl-ed soon, so imma be restraining myslef. Instead, @SnowTime when do you think you can release the first Arc?

17. K-ralara

K-ralara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wah, that's too cute!!

I agree. So you can savor one whole world before it moves to the next arc, and not be devastated by the sudden cliffhanger in the middle of an arc.

cheerydandan likes this.
  18. K-ralara

K-ralara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heroic Death reminds me of Homestuck lol

19. Hydrochoerus

Hydrochoerus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are the chapters up??? Or were you just starting the translation? Thank yoy for picking up this story owo
    Hope yer having a wonderful day~

20. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    Still stocking quietly