Recommendations hi danmei/BL fans!!come and drop some tittles

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Hebaj22, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Hebaj22

Hebaj22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi!!! I just wrote this thread so we can share some good danmeis:oops::oops::oops::oops:itْs been a long since I read a good bl novel :cry::cry::cry::cry: I hope you can suggest some good BLs (not from novelupdates) from any Chinese website:love::love::love:and If you can mention some people who read so many raw novels, welcome:X3::X3::X3:
    *please no dumb, dense, stupid, helpless MCs

Last edited: Jan 22, 2022
    samcchi likes this.
  2. DojaDoge

DojaDoge Formerly known as Ms.EliteNEET

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    当AI智能人遇到凶神
    作者:哈哈儿

Adriana28 and Hebaj22 like this.
  4. wallyblob

wallyblob Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let me see what I can pull up. I don't know your preferences, but I personally like fluffy/healthy CP or when the MC and ML are both equally in love with each other. Also, I like when MC and ML pamper each other, whether it's bringing food to each other, a lot of skinship, missing each other when they're separated, etc. So that's what these novels will ??mainly?? be...I hope...I might throw some angsty ones in just because lol. All of these are quite popular on Changpei and/or jjwxc.
    专属深爱 by 冰块儿 : entertainment, two-way crush; first, allow me to shamelessly confess that I am a hoe for anything by Bing Kuai'er. The MC and ML start off disliking each other at first because of little misunderstandings, but it quickly gets cleared up and it's so cute afterwards. ML (famous top-tier film actor) is very protective of MC (newbie singer) in the entertainment industry, doing everything in his power to ensure a smooth and safe path for MC's stardom. You can feel the love across the screen.
    严禁造谣 by 春意夏 : entertainment; netizens heavily ship MC and ML but the thing is the two have never even met before, so you can pretty much imagine all the hype up to their "first" meeting. It's sweet and they form a close friendship first (eating together, going to each other's house) before establishing a romance. In one chapter, all they did was hold hands but I almost died because it was described so romantically lmao.
    The Fallen Merman : I know you said you didn't want any novelupdates, but I feel like this one is overlooked on here a lot which is a pity because I think it's top-tier in terms of romance, suspense, plot, and action. It's ABO/beast/special abilities, and they have all types of cool powers with an engaging plotline. MC is gong, heavily devoted to ML, and it's the same way the other way around. They have a heavily possessive relationship (which gets hot lmao), biting each other to leave their marks and the such. Also, the action and fighting scenes are good stuff, I didn't even skip like I usually do
    热搜预定 by 靠靠 : entertainment, marriage contract, slow burn; after ML's scandal he marries MC to maintain a good image, but they end up falling in love. This one is more about the mutual pining, both like each other but are too scared to tell the other, so they're really sweet to each other and always toeing around that ambiguous line.
    教授,抑制剂要吗 : Omegaverse, professor x student, Mpreg //Gong takes consent seriously because of what his mother went through at the hands of his father. He never wants to subjugate shou to the same torture. Wolf-like gong x Ice-cold beauty shou
    寒远 by 池总渣 : I think this one has a novelupdates translation, but I don't check it since I read it way before, so I don't know where the progress is at rn. A young master tsundere shou x gentle and hardworking gong. The two have really good chemistry, and rather than categorizing this as heavily sweet, I'd say it's full of yearning/longing and tension.

Baldingere, Adriana28 and Hebaj22 like this.
  5. Hebaj22

Hebaj22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU SO MUCH:aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:

i'm addicted to slap faces bls, if you have some recommendations:X3::X3::X3:

6. If_It_Fits_It_Ships

If_It_Fits_It_Ships Klein best boi

Reading List:
    Link
    Though I'm not sure if these are to your preference, I'll just recommend you some of the novels I've bookmarked:

Infinite Flow/QT
    1. 不死美人[无限]
    2. 快穿之主神归来
    3. 进击的生活流
    4. 被逃生游戏BOSS偏爱
    5. 二分之一不死[无限]
    6. 圣父吗?我装的[无限流]
    7. 你杀青了
    8. 和反派杠上以后我哭了[快穿]
    9. 当个渣攻真的好难[快穿]
    10. 全世界都怕我们离婚[快穿]
    11. 偏执boss全都是我男朋友(快穿)
    Rebirth/Transmigration
    1. 重生之二世祖
    2. 我靠卖萌来升级[星际]
    3. 我在豪门敛财百亿
    4. 后来,他成了女装巨巨
    5. 他带着金手指第21次重生了[娱乐圈]
    6. 重回90之留学生
    7. 炮灰假少爷重生后惊呆了
    8. 我爸是大佬带球跑的小娇妻
    9. 向导他真的不想卷[重生]
    10. 撒娇炮灰最好命
    11. 社恐穿书成大佬的坐骑人鱼
    12. 向导一心点满武力值
    13. 被抱错后我走上人生巅峰[重生]
    14. 啊?我的坟被人刨了
    15. 远古圣兽在豪门[穿书]

Baldingere and Hebaj22 like this.
  7. Elma suyu

Elma suyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    从影卫到皇后[穿书]

魔尊他有猫了

某医生的丧尸投喂日记

8. Passerby7

Passerby7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. MissZer0q

MissZer0q Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Books I've read this month that are very interesting (no particular oder)

穿成反派的炮灰男妻 - i love looooooove the beginning parts it was so funny but after that...meh especially how they got together like that was very much sexual assault i wouldnt read this if u feel icky about that

咸鱼他想开了 - Salted Fish x Lunatic Prince to Henpecked Emperor lolol Its very sweet i luv that ML waited for MC to discover his feelings for him but its just kinda stupid cuz MC beauty is magnified 10000x times and at one point its pretty much annoying if ur looking for a sweet and light then read this.

绝命法医 - forensics x police captain. i rly enojoyed the mysteries on this one and also how raw the characters were defo one of the best ones for me this month. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

同学婚约 - tattoo artist x teacher its actually good cuz its calming and slice of lifey. ML is one of the rare ones who really protects the MC even when its MC vs his friends amd relatives which honestly made me surprised there lololol

小作精身患绝症后佛系了[重生] - i fking looooove the early chapters the abuse was just so good like i stayed up all night for this while tears continuously ran down my face,,,,,its a good one.

震惊!耽美大神终于日万了!- a rare switch and a good one at that!!! teacher x author MC....they're so destined that the whole universe literally wants them together.

咸鱼结婚 - literally so fucking kyuuuuutttttttt I want to have a salted married life too!!! dhdhhdhehwjsjjshw granted that its not finished yet so imma cry in the corner for updates.

魔王摘下了他的小犄角 - OMGOMGOMOGOMGKG THIS IS LITERALLLY THE BESTSFSHAJJQJSHDJDKD angel pretending to be demon lord x demon lord (who's so fucking funny his brain hole is just a comedic madterpiece) THIS IS A LITERAL MASTERPIECE I JUST CANT GSGEVEGWGWHWJJWJS GO READ IT I LUVVV THIS but chaps are not finished and everyday i have to visit so new chaps but its worth it. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

全世界都觉得我们不合适 - singer x investor¿. MC and ML be bestfriends for like 30 years then a 1night stand happened cuz of drugs and they got together!! I highly doubt that they didn't like each other before lol who was they kidding lololol i luv the switch in their mentalities when they labeled each other as boyfriends....very fresh.

Baldingere and Hebaj22 like this.