Forgotten Title hi, I'm looking for the title of a novel that I had read in part on "novel updates" it was agoing..

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ipinna, Jul 22, 2019.

1. ipinna

ipinna Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is a novel yaoi, about transmigration, and world hopping.
    there are only 3 arcs.
    The first arc is historical, the MC is whit the ML, they are childhood friend, they study together martial arts, and the ML is in reality a fleeing prince. (I don't remember but i think the family wanted to kill him).
    In this arc the MC doesn't accept the ML feelings.

in the second arc is a fantasy setting, the MC is a cat. The ML receive the cat (MC) as a present from a female friend.
    the ML grandma die, an the ML flee from his sect (because he lost his powers that will eventwallu come back)
    The MC can transform in a human.

in the third arc I think it was a xianxia setting, but i don't remember very much about this.
    The Mc was the (cruel) master of ML, he died to save ML from an evil guy (so he died at the very beginning of the story). The sistem had to updates, so it has sent MC into the past in his real life (in the real world but back in time), when he was in colleg, where he meet ML in real live for the first time. he stay there for 2 years, then he was send again by the system in the third arc, but changed body, he became che person who killed the ML master (the person who killed MC at the begin of the third arc).
    The MC must again earn the ML trust.

the novel end whith the MC that return in the real world, and go to the ML that is hospitalized, because ML was in coma.
    there is even an extra where MC returns to the first story because he had regretted not staying with ML.
    each arc lasts one or two days in the real world.

Sorry for any errors or misunderstandings, English is not my first language

2. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link