Picked Up High door mistress dressed as a wealthy female match

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by craloney, Dec 3, 2020.

1. craloney

craloney Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: High door mistress dressed as a wealthy female match (高门主母穿成豪门女配) MTL title
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4092223
    NU Link: None
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: I like FL personality. There are novels that are similar to FL but they are mostly xianxia novels and its too long. This one is short and very suitable for someone is bored. Furthermore, it was release this year which means its NEW!
    Description:
    (I used MTL for the Description)
    Gu Xueyi was born in a general family. She was the mistress of the Sheng family before she was alive. She was in charge of a large family of more than 400 people.
    She woke up and was told to wear it in a book and became a big man who was about to divorce and doomed to die early. Ex-wife of the Lord.
    Seeing her husband’s three younger brothers and one younger sister,
    Gu Xueyi frowned, thinking that my Sheng’s family could fight against enemies, be named generals, conquer the court, and be among the ministers. A useful person!
    Why is this modern giant so useless?
    Gu Xueyi squeezed
    her wrist. If her husband wanted to get divorced, it was her ass. First, teaching these useless things to the right way is the most important thing!
    A few months later, the missing banquet boss returned, and
    Wen Jia , who had just received the actor’s Yan Wenjia, stood on the podium: "The person I am most grateful to is my sister-in-law, and the person I love the most is also her."
    Just admitted to a top domestic university Yan Wenshu, a well-known celebrity in China, posted on Weibo: "The person I am most grateful to is my sister-in-law, and the person I love the most is also her."
    Yan Wenhong , who has just won a gold medal for the country, said: "The person I am most grateful to is my sister-in-law... …"
    Yan Wenbo standing on the diplomatic podium: "The person I am most grateful for is my sister-in-law..."
    Even Yanchao’s former enemy is no exception. In a public interview, he said: "The woman I admire most is Gu Xueyi. Madam."
    All netizens:?
    Yanchao:? ? ? Am i green? ? ?
    Only then did he discover that his disgusting and savage wife had become the dream lover everyone wanted to marry, and everyone was waiting for his divorce.

2. magstralala

magstralala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love how the title makes no sense. But it sounds good! Is ML the husband?

3. Dorkzilla

Dorkzilla New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just started to read it and I am very interested!
    I am hurt right now and I cannot use my hand but if no one has picked it up in the next couple of weeks, I think I will :blobmelt:

magstralala likes this.
  4. Lishasharma

Lishasharma The Kitten in the blacksuit

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Jevanka926

Jevanka926 Grumpy and Awkward <3

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Dorkzilla

Dorkzilla New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have just finished translating the first chapter. I need to edit/proofread it, but I might post it on Monday as a teaser before translating more :blobpats::blobangel:

Edit: first chapter is out and approved by NU under the title "the master became a wealthy madam".

Last edited: Dec 7, 2020
    Illisaide, magstralala and Jevanka926 like this.