Forgotten Title Historical Chinese Drama

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by Illisaide, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Illisaide

Illisaide ╰(✧∇✧╰) Venti!~

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember the year it came out was after 2000, but before 2009. More likely around 2000-2003.

I only remember bits of it:
    So the dynasty changed and one of the generals took home and adopted the baby princess of the previous dynasty without telling anyone. She grew up a tomboy and would often crossdress to play outside. Then she met the crown prince/king (I forgot whether he was a king yet) in a scuffle. They argued. She said being a gangster/mob/thug was the best. The guy asked her (sarcastically) whether being a king was better or being a thug was better and she answered that it was obviously the thug. Don’t remember if this was the same argument but she boasted she was the smartest and could solve anything. He didn’t believe her and gave her a challenge about something in court. Being the general’s daughter, educated, and knowledgeable about court matters due to her adoptive dad, she gave out a solution that impressed him. He took out a puzzle - two sticks connected by a whole bunch of rings - and challenged her to separate the sticks using the simplest method she could. She borrowed his sword and shattered the rings holding them together and called him stupid. The puzzle was given to him by a renowned monk when he was 8(?) who told him that whoever managed to separate the sticks would become his best aide and the most important person in his life. Then he dragged her to perform a blood-sworn brotherhood ceremony with him.
    A lot later, she entered the palace and was punished(?) to do laundry. A rival in love (who was higher in rank) kept on dirtying her finished chores and forced to her do her laundry as well. Not just what was dirty, but ALL her clothing. MC responded by tearing/cutting up said clothes.

If no one remembers the name, could someone recommend me a place I could search for it? Please and thank you

2. sherry90

sherry90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The title has the word princess but just search Jang Nara cos she's the mc aka the princess

3. SSKF

SSKF Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its called My Bratty Princess