LCD History’s Strongest Senior Brother

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by gauthamc, May 31, 2016.

1. jmj1011995

jmj1011995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 557: So, is it that the senior Broad Creed Mountain guy has realised that its probably the Yin girl whose done this or is he actually fooled and that independent cultivator is colluding with Yin Liuhua and the Sacred Sun Clan to frame Yunsheng.

2. frustratedguy109

frustratedguy109 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how that Yin Liuhua will manage to fool the Blood Recollection ceremony. Also, how are things progressing so fast? I thought that Yan Zhaoge has only been in the Vast Ocean World for a month or two at most. And since time flows so much faster there, it should have only been a week or so in the Eight Extremities World.

3. jmj1011995

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm guessing the fragments of the weird orb thing she picked up but which shattered by an external force just before all this kicked off are about are going to be used as evidence against her.

4. Agame

Agame The Prinny Of Questionable Tastes

Reading List:
    Link
    Well why else would it ever be mentioned of how ‘normal’ it is?

5. jmj1011995

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 560: Ok, wasn't expecting that twist, but I have a few questions. First, how on earth did Chang Zheng know she had at least one part of the Heaven Spying Orb? Second, why hasn't Yunsheng made mention of the strange orb she picked up in the East Sea which fragmented by itself or by some external force whilst in her possession?

6. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So What chapter this arc or misunderstanding will end ?

7. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huang Jie interacted with the child orb through the main orb. Like how people can sense qi fluctuations, it's probably the same mechanic here, hence why Chang Zheng knew that someone had witnessed him attacking Li Jingtu for the Heaven Cleaving Axe. Or, to reference a past event, it's the same as how Shi Tie sensed Yan Xu spying on Yan Zhaoge from far away back in volume 1. The higher your cultivation level, the harder it is for things to escape your notice.

Feng Yunsheng either doesn't know its purpose and thought it was insignificant after it broke, or because of her suspicion of Chang Zheng as she already made mention that she believes multiple people are conspiring against her.

8. craz

craz Peach Manic

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven’t read pass chapters 100 but I wanna ask if there is a possible harem.

9. InvincibleDespair

InvincibleDespair Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope

10. craz

craz Peach Manic

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks.

11. SilentFyre

SilentFyre Irregular Ghost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I just died after reading this chapter.

12. Vocah

Vocah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone direct me towards (or send me directly) a spoiler regarding the fate of Meng Wan (the Yin Maiden that is now in a higher realm)? Or do the raws not reach her yet? She is a friendly rival towards Feng Yunsheng and I hope she will still be friendly towards her in the future.

13. cvenchy

cvenchy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They will fight in the World beyond Worlds and will remain friends. She also has a very OP dad.

Vocah and Poor_Hero like this.
  14. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    Dammit I wanted her to die... Didn’t she cause her Yin to lose?
    I’m confuse...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2017
  15. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    Your response contains spoiler knowledge. Please use the spoiler quotes.

16. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh, no? Where the heck did you get that idea? Feng Yunsheng lost her Extreme Yin Physique at the beginning because of an accident in Hell. Meng Wan had nothing at all to do with this. The next time they met, even, the two were shown to be extremely close. And just a few chapters ago, Huang Jie was needling Meng Wan about Feng Yunsheng being her weakness.

What ever made you think Meng Wan was antagonistic to Feng Yunsheng?

17. cvenchy

cvenchy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember that it was implied that Meng Wan cased Yunsheng's accident in Hell to take her place as the first Yin maiden but this was in the first 30 chapters and the author didn't take this plot anywhere.

The Yin Crown and Yang Seal are the old weapons of 2 former powerhouses of the World beyond Worlds and the Bright Light Sect wanted to take them. They only got the Yin Crown and Meng Wan was the only one who could control it so she came along with it. Meng Wan appears only after the destruction of the Bright Light Sect when the Sacred Sun Clan's founder(the guy that the BCM's founder beat up, people believed that he died when in fact he reached 4th level Martial Saint and ascended to the World beyond Worlds and became an elder of the Bright Light Sect) tried to move to another sect and wanted to use Meng Wan as a bargaining chip. He fails because Zhaoge is there and kills everybody while Yunsheng beats Meng Wan and takes the Yin Crown. Then an op guy with op backing that was fighting with Zhaoge runs and takes Meng Wan with him. Later we find out that he took her away because Meng Wan's mother was from that guy's sect and her father is one of the current leaders of the World beyond Worlds. Meng Wan cares very much about Yunsheng and aks her father to look for her after she disappears. That's pretty much everything about her.

UnknownSaint171 and Poor_Hero like this.
  18. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, that was never implied. That was Yan Zhaoge raising up such a possibility to Feng Yunsheng, among other things, but Feng Yunsheng told him that that couldn't be the case.

19. jmj1011995

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 589: Can't help but feel that killing Chang Zheng was completely unnecessary. I mean its not like he did any lasting harm to Yunsheng, he just had her under house arrest while he tried to find the orb. Plus I find it hard to believe that now everything's over Zhaoge is just going to give Infinite Boundless Mountain their Sacred Artifact back.

20. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No one knew that the SSC just gave away the Extreme Yin Crown, but for sure, if they had been able to find a way to free Huang Guanglie, they wouldn't have done so. In which case, the Extreme Yin Bout would still have continued. Chang Zheng imprisoned Feng Yunsheng and pretty much took that opportunity away from her; and likely for as long as he could until he could find the Heaven Spying Orb he thought she had. Everyone close to Feng Yunsheng, from Yan Zhaoge to Sikong Qing and Meng Wan, were worried what kind of mental harm that would do to Feng Yunsheng.

Mental and emotional instability can really harm a person's path to cultivation, and if it gets really bad, it can cause them to deviate and harm their foundations. That's why it's so important for some characters to clear up the devils in their heart, otherwise, it can form an immense blockage in their cultivation. That Dragon Slayer Sect guy said it himself; doing something that could block someone's cultivation is as bad a crime as killing someone's parents.

Plus, well, Chang Zheng was acting selfishly even amidst all of this. He was essentially backstabbing Yan Zhaoge while the latter was protecting the clan. There's no real reason to give him any leniency, especially with a character as bad as his. A second Yan Xu; someone who looks out for himself over the entire sect.

And lastly; well, Yan Zhaoge should be able to forge Sacred Artifacts now, considering he has a Martial Saint clone at the second level, and I doubt his ability to forge would be below that of Song Wuliang's (the Jade Sea City Lord) whom he helped in the forging of the Jade Sea Pill Heart Sword. He even has the "shell" for one prepared already, the Dragon Scales Spear. I doubt he'd quibble over the Heaven Cleaving Axe, especially when he doesn't even use axe techniques to any great extent.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
    Someguy666, Nepuko, Poor_Hero and 2 others like this.