Question Historys no 1 Founder!

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Faruk025, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Faruk025

Faruk025 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am trying to read Historys no 1 founder.But can someone tell me what is his age and appearance when he arrives in that world???? Does he looks like a teen or does he looks like a grown up adult?????

I am trying to read this novel.And currently in chapter 2 (?) but still cant seem to find the appreance of this MC.If there is someone who have read Historys no 1 Founder,Please tell me the appearance and age of Mc when he arrived in cultivition world. Does he looks like a teen or does he looks like a adult?? And if there is no mention of his appearance in novel...i shall not read this novel coz i Don't want to read a novel where I Don't even know Main Charecters Age!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2021
  2. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's Chinese. Do you want it to say he has black hair and brown eyes? As for age I have the impression that he was working age. 25-35 though that might have just been me assuming things.

3. Joospinch

Joospinch Don't click my avatar!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he is around his twenties, purely because i remember it saying somewhere he isn't much older than his second disciple, not sure tho read this a long time ago

angora likes this.
  4. jon95

jon95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read long ago but I remember him being in his 20's when he first appeared as for appearance... I don't quite remember but he should be a handsome chinese (by the chinese standards)

5. Faruk025

Faruk025 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well tnx.I really hate it when authors don’t mention this kind of important subject on novels!

6. jon95

jon95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In his 20s and should be a handsome Chinese young man if my memories serves me right. I think his age was mentioned somewhere when he was going to the village to recruiting his first disciple as for the appearance, he always looked like a young man except some of his clones (later) that had different appearance

7. Faruk025

Faruk025 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now my qyestion is this novel any good???

Is this novel good? Should i read it? And is it wotrth the time???

8. jon95

jon95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally liked it but I got bored around ch 990 so I think it's a pretty good one. When I read it the MC who fool everyone in believing he is more powerful than he actually is was still fresh and this MC is type who progress amazingly fast, I don't know if it's your type or not

9. Faruk025

Faruk025 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmmm i am reading and now i am around chapter 49. Gonna read it till 200....lets see what kind of adventure this novel brings me!:p