Home..

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by honglath, Oct 27, 2018.

1. honglath

honglath I miss my PC

Reading List:
    Link
    I just woke up from a dream.
    A good dream, bittersweet
    It was different, yet the same
    A place that was mine, yet not.
    It was home.

Old, left almost forgotten
    Kept by others, a memory.
    I know it, i feel it
    It was home, i brought it back to life
    Even if for a moment before i woke.

The place doesn't exist
    In any game, in any show.
    But i know it by heart..
    I brought it back to life, i hope
    Live, and let live.

I don't know why i write this, it's just a feeling i needed to share somewhere. I cried in my dream, it felt so real, it felt so alive and i don't even know why it felt so real, why it felt like i really lived there once or needed to live there. But at the same time, it didn't. It wasn't me who lived there, it wasn't me who built the place. It felt old, very old and I just followed a memory i don't recall having.
    "Live and let live", i said that in my dream and i don't know why it needed to be said, why it was the right thing to say.
    I'm thinking i dreamt a memory of a dream. I built that place years ago and now went back to it as an older, different self.
    Must be why i thought of it as home, why i cried seeing it again, why i brought it back to life.. why I hope it stayed alive even after i woke up.

Anyway, do you have a place in your dreams that you instinctively feel it's home? You shouldn't describe it though, i won't.

2. insania

insania Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I never had such a place in my dreams but I wish I had one in my dreams though. After all, it must feel quite nice to know that there is a place in your dreams that feels like home.

3. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    I know it's home when I see this scene, minus the dog:

[​IMG]