Discussion honest question to the community! :3

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Taku, Nov 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taku

Taku Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question for you guys, are you all atheists? Do you find mocking religions funny?

Do you find its right to promote satanic worshipping while making fun of Jesus for the hell of it
    Since this is just a make believe fantasy community who love novels? If the answer is yes this
    Is one awesome novel community.

Im not religious but I believe in something, I also believe its wrong to pretend to be Satan or Jesus
    To gain attention even if its all for fun what's next Buddhism? Hinduism? its offensive to always see
    in the front novel page Satan worshipping followers something something, or go on a discussion
    Thread scroll down follow satan blah blah. Than random comment later Jesus is losing haha...
    What the flying f**k I may be a person that follows most ero novels translated out there,
    but I don't think its cool To do this shit. This rant seems like I'm a hardass that can't take
    a joke and will get hated by The community fine, bring it, this shit ain't cool making fun of religion,
    countries making Fun of other religion starts wars for godsake.
    This shit will go overboard in the future, you make fun of someone belief of life that's just like killing them inside.

Also f**k you satan my little cousin(12) was browsing novelupdates for the first time saw your thread about
    Worshipper satan and he laughed out loud while yelling satan is funny I like him
    His mom heard that and she's very religious why cause she's grateful for the fact
    The her son survived a car crash 2 years ago while the dad died. She got really
    Scared, not angry like freaked out scared when she heard her son. F**k you again.

2. Maou

Maou Lychee

Reading List:
    Link
    Calm down. Your wrinkles showing. xDDDD..
    —————
    uhh. idontknow.

3. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a suggestion.. There is the ignore button on this site.. If you choose to ignore the person, no post or content mentioning his name will be shown.. Hopes it helps for now..we still have to wait for the mods and staff decision on things like this..

4. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    If anyone does take offense with the jokes in this forum and starts a war, I'm going to assume that the apocalypse is near.

5. Dreizehn

Dreizehn The ghost that watches over you

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhh. You're a Demon King yourself you know? Lol

6. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    4/10

FlowingSong and Saitama like this.
  7. Maou

Maou Lychee

Reading List:
    Link
    ohh right. haha. i forgot

8. thymee

thymee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol here we come a drama

#mypopcornisready

DocB likes this.
  9. Potato

Potato its doomed

Reading List:
    Link
    #canihavesome

10. Handa-kun

Handa-kun Partial Nudity and Suggestive Themes

Reading List:
    Link
    No, i'm a religious person. I worship lots of deities so you could say i'm polytheist.
    My highest deity is Madokami.

FlowingSong, false and Stealth like this.
  11. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown

Reading List:
    Link
    For now, can you guys appreciate the thread starter thoughts and please reply in consideration..

--------
    Sincerely,
    A fellow member of Novel Updates Forum

makenai89 and Unadon like this.
  12. riezo

riezo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everybody have religion or believe. And sometimes they believe in no God.

thymee likes this.
  13. FlowingSong

FlowingSong Otome Isekai Reader and Trash ML Hater

Reading List:
    Link
    etoo im sorry but really it's just for the laughs ... i mean if you think about it it's a parent's as well as the relative's responsibility to take care of their children and explain to them right and wrong and WHY. It was just a joke no bad intentions meant if you take offense then that's on you and well even if all the people playing deities here are going to be condemned for life because of their poor decisions then that's their problem yes? please don't take it to heart and instead explain to your cousin what's wrong and what's right instead of taking it out on us forumers. We didn't tell your cousin to go browsing here and all contents here are for everyone to see and for decisions on what to believe is right and wrong should be made by all the readers as well and CHILDREN should be guided when browsing the internet otherwise that happens.

canaria23, Shio, false and 1 other person like this.
  14. Bardioc

Bardioc Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are probably a troll, so I apologize if I havent found the joke.

If you are really meaning this, then you are really weird. Basically you showed your poor little twelve year old cousin this site which shows updates from novels containing rape, murder, torture etc (just the bad examples) and then you actually talk about how mean the community is for trolling around the theme religion and important people within them?

FlowingSong likes this.
  15. God Of Time

God Of Time Nyanko's Loyal Minister.

Reading List:
    Link
    Well~ I am a god so~

Ah~ I think you're taking things too seriously though I agree that some might take offence.
    Best you could do is to either ignore those people or simply stop your little cousin from coming to the site.
    I see religion as a human creation. A god wouldn't need worship. But I do believe in a higher power and as long as no one is forcing things on others I choose to let people believe what they want.
    But If you truly believe that your cousin will suddenly become a Satanist due to this site, no matter how silly that may be, then stop him from coming to it.

ouroboros, FlowingSong and Ldyrdy like this.
  16. Dreizehn

Dreizehn The ghost that watches over you

Reading List:
    Link
    Going back to the topic.
    Yes. I find it funny. It's just that you religious peeps (mostly Christians and Muslims) are too sensitive with your deities. Heck, I've talked with a pagan and she's okay with the jokes. Oh another note, Its Christians who created the concept of demons and devil. no need to guilt trip non-believers.

FlowingSong likes this.
  17. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    2/10 nice bait m8

FlowingSong likes this.
  18. makenai89

makenai89 The Divine Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I don't feel good about all that stuff too, so I salute you for having said it out loud. I wish all goes better for your cousin and aunt.

But, IMO, the net is a place free of values, just like this forum. Everyone is free to campaign for what they believe...or don't believe. As well, everyone is free to ignore things or actively participate in things. That is why, although I do sometimes feel offended of some things said here in relation with religious figures, but I just ignore it and move on. And that is what I would like to suggest to you to do.
    Yes, blasphemy often causes wars, but I believe we in this community know best that if each thing that offends someone gets banned, then there will be nothing left for us to enjoy. No harem, no loli, no yaoi, no yuri, no xianxia, nothings. That is why, I think, it is better to learn tolerance. If there are children reading these, accompany them and explain things so they don't get easily misled.

ouroboros, FlowingSong and Ldyrdy like this.
  19. Lachiel

Lachiel Paradise Lost

Reading List:
    Link
    So here's what I'll say before this escalates.

1. Yes we have user's like that on the forum's who made parody accounts, but given the content of some novels, it's pretty mild.
    2. I've assumed you've been on the forum's before your little cousin had been on it, you should of known we had the users named Jesus and Satan. It's not really full on our blame for it that he saw it.
    3. While I don't practice any religion, I still know that this site's forum isn't something I want to show my catholic mother.
    4. While I do like the fact that you self censored your self, please do try and keep personal insults like that to a minimal.
    5. I'll admit to being on the internet since I was 8, I've seen some stuff and stumbled across things that were not so good for my sanity.. so him finding this isn't so bad.
    6. I'm only assuming you made the thread because you got yelled at~.

Note to everyone: While I don't wanna be big bad staff member, please keep flaming and personal insults to a zero ~ Thank you version much ^_^.

Shio, NinetH, Potato and 2 others like this.
  20. Invinzilean

Invinzilean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the flying spaghetti monster is the only true deity after all~~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.