Discussion honest question to the community! :3

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Taku, Nov 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taku

Taku Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If this may seem hilarious to you or even stupid thats fine,I just wanted to let it all out.~

FlowingSong likes this.
  2. Animester

Animester Silent whisper

Reading List:
    Link
    And this case is permanently closed.....

Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
    canaria23 likes this.
  3. Anaurel

Anaurel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    final edit : ok I feel like a child after I read my post many times, and the thread positioning seems correct (in my opinion) so just pretend I didn't type anything

Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
  4. ouroboros

ouroboros Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let it go

5. LivingCorpse

LivingCorpse Half-dead Neighborhood's Undead

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i'm no atheist but i didn't think this is offensive... just like novel.... everything is just a fiction...

6. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    You forgot to put your shades after you said that

7. FlowingSong

FlowingSong Otome Isekai Reader and Trash ML Hater

Reading List:
    Link
    *puts shades on @Animester *

canaria23 and Saitama like this.
  8. holyshin

holyshin Moderator

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd just like to mention that modern LaVey Satanists don't actually believe that the entity Satan exists.

9. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    @Taku while I feel sorry that your cousin's mom got a scare, I'm sure she recovered after she found out that it wasn't the real Satan right? Also, too assume that the forumer's are Satanists because of the jokes...sorry I couldn't help laughing so badly that my stomach started hurting.

Also, your argument that pretending to be Satan/Jesus is wrong, I feel that it would only be wrong if people actually believed that or the people pretending were seriously trying to trick people.

I admit that I'm not very religious, but I do pray and believe that there's someone up there watching us. I'm 100% they wouldn't mind us using their names for some inncoent laughs. If they did....all I can say that I'd rather not go to a place like that.

You say that the jokes here is/willforumersmeone's spirit? Please. I've not been on this forum for very long, so correct me if I'm wrong, but there aren't any such malicious jokes. If you think they are malicious, browse the net more. Or are you saying that eventually the jokes will escalate? In that case, you are not a hardass, just an idiot. If what you are saying is true, then its like saying people playing violent video games are very likely to become violent and go on killing sprees. It would also mean that the forumers here are potential murderers/molestors seeing that there are books showing violence, perverted humour, rape etc. To avoid that, I guess I should stick to reading children fairy tales perhaps? Oh wait, some of the originals are pretty dark as well.

I have friends who are devout Christians. They don't even swear. I showed them the stuff here, and they don't mind. Did not really like the perverted stuff, but they did not get "their spirits killed" because of it. @Taku ,I guess yoo don't watch many films either right? Plenty famous and popular films have actors playing the role of the Devil. Okay I'm done.

PS: @Ldyrdy I don't hate Taku, but I hate you. I was getting ready to post a joke because I found it too difficult to take this seriously, but your comment felt scary for some reason and made me sober up. You damn Sata.... (ahem) demonic worshipper!!! (Throws purifying salt). Wait, thats from the wrong religion. Borrows the holy (censored to prevent hurting religious sentiments of Christians) and uses it to exorcise Ldyrdy.

Saitama, Ldyrdy and FlowingSong like this.
  10. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown

Reading List:
    Link
    Well things like this just escalated quickly.. Sorry I have to do some precautions..

What if your mother has to be taken to hospital cause some silly accident and the 911 refuse to send help because they think it was a joke?

Well what have passed, have passed.

*elsa singing in the background let it go*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.