Discussion How did Hashirama die?

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Raphael, Feb 13, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I've been reading a lot of Naruto Facfics lately and I've seen a couple of things that were kinda strange. I've already mentioned before the one about Naruto's graduation age, and how despite failing the Academy test on previous occasions he still graduated at the same age as the Rookie 9 generation. Now after a bit of further reading I noticed a really interesting plot point I never had seen before.

Has there been any mention of how Hashirama died? I mean he and his brother Tobirama were pretty close in age so he must have died if the Hat passed on to the Second Hokage. How did someone that badass and powerful just up and died before reaching old age? I mean Tobirama was fairly young when he passed on the hat to Hiruzen after that ambush by the Kinkaku Force during the Second Shinobi War.

2. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    hashirama died of age.
    tobirama was KIA

And they were not that young. hashirama was alive to see tsunade (his granddaughter) be born

edit: hokage title can be passed without dying btw..

3. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe it said that all the previous Hokage were killed in battle. As for how Hashirama died I'm not sure. Maybe his battle with Madara left some incurable wound on him or something. Or maybe he got poisoned or something.

As for Naruto's graduation, I assume he tried to take the exam early or something. If you look at the older generations you see that they graduate at different times.

4. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't he seriously injured after fighting Madara? He probably passed on the title after that. Not to mention, he also took a lot of psychological damage after that fight due to him not listening to Tobirama.

That said, are you really worried about plot consistency in naruto? None of naruto makes sense, it has so many plot holes it isn't funny.

Even the whole premise of naruto is flawed. The whole series was suppose to be based on the fact that naruto was a nobody who through effort got to where he was. In reality, he is a special snowflake prince who gets abused for absolutely no reason. And the real people who are nobodies who put in hard work (like Sakura) end up as 3rd wheels incapable of doing anything.

5. Expatamoeba

Expatamoeba Have eyes but still couldn't see Mount Tai

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure he died of old age. But he died quite early because of the injuries he got from his fight with Madara. Maybe when he was near fifty. He still got the chance to meet his granddaughter, Tsunade though.

ongoingwhy likes this.
  6. BeardyRABBIT

BeardyRABBIT <Not a Rabbit>

Reading List:
    Link
    Hashirama dead not long after the battle against Madara. Actually,Madara were killed during the fight but he resurrect himself using izanagi by sacrificing one of his sights.

7. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link

No reason? People abuse him because he has a giant demon sealed inside of him, the same demon that rampaged throughout their village and killed thousands of people. It makes complete sense why they abuse him, not because it makes sense logically, but specifically because PEOPLE and their ACTIONS don't make logical sense.

Viola, 0000000, Drake98 and 3 others like this.
  8. lnv

Reading List:
    Link
    The reason why he got abused was not that, it was because they literally let people take out their frustration on him. In reality, the 3rd Hokage, Kakashi or some other ANBU should have adopted Naruto. Instead, they let him be an orphan all alone to take abuse while everyone somehow knew who he was so that he would harbor hatred and more likely for the seal to be broken.

The whole thing made little sense, and I'm not talking about how people felt towards Naruto, I'm talking about his entire situation as a whole made no sense!

We all know why the author put it in there, same reason why every xianxia starts with a trash bullied MC.

AliceShiki, Gin_Hindew, Viola and 6 others like this.
  9. Expatamoeba

Expatamoeba Have eyes but still couldn't see Mount Tai

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the abuse are created for the plot. So does hashirama cells which was the best plot device ever.

10. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he likely died in battle. Wasn't that said when Tsunade was asked to be the Hokage?
    That was never what the show was based on. Why do people inject their own main themes and then complain when the show doesn't fit them?

11. AkeShiro

AkeShiro Blanket Master

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, it feels forces. and from what I can remember Kakashi would gladly adopt him because of Naruto father played an important role in his life, tho, he can't because at that time he's still in one of anbu division.

well, author can make it or make an original character to support him altogether until he's at least 12 or something.

Reak likes this.
  12. livorino

livorino Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    diarrhea

13. Across

Across Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    my guess is that he choked.

EvilDevil likes this.
  14. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    He wasn't abused. He was ostracized which you can't really do anything against. The Third was obviously favoring him and it still happened. How old was Kakashi at the time? 14? 16? Yeah right.

Cardoxon likes this.
  15. Across

Across Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    from how hashirama died to the plot hole why no one adopted naruto when he was a child real quick ~~

Reak likes this.
  16. lnv

Reading List:
    Link
    He most definitely passed on the title before he died because he asked Tobirama not to mistreat the Uchiha.

Oh really, then do tell us what the main theme was? I must have missed it passed them emphasizing the theme like every other episode until shippopuden.

17. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    tobirama died in battle, so did hirozen (3rd) And minato

18. Across

Across Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    my guess is that there is no truly need to adopt naruto as he was taken care of by third. and that's what the author wants to happen. .-.

19. darksaint124

darksaint124 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If Boruto's dad can take in some random kid, why couldn't the third take in Naruto? Where were the other members of the Uzimaki clan? Why was Boruto's dad's parentage kept from him his entire life even though everyone above a certain age knew exactly who he was? If you try to examine the tales of Boruto's dad's youth, it all falls apart.

20. lnv

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure keeping an eye on the 9 tails is in itself good enough for an ANBU mission. Plus it doesn't stop him from adopting him.

But yeah they could have given him to anyone really to adopt him as a mission. OR the 3rd could have adopted him and make life easier.

Ostracized is a form of abuse.

Kakashi could have adopted him at any time, not even automatically but once he hit 18 or 20. Not that their world follows the same age principles of adulthood as other worlds (I mean they use children to fight and do labor)

AkeShiro likes this.