How is my new title and synopsis for my novel??

Discussion in 'Author Discussions' started by don_offl, Mar 14, 2020.

1. don_offl

don_offl Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title :
    Rise of the Legendary Emperor

Synopsis

After many years Don returned to his homeland with only one goal in his mind, to be the Emperor who conquers and rules everyone.

"Only fools would chase beauties, real men chase power with power everything in this world would be mine"

The humans in the world Don stepped in are gaining power as mysterious powers started to hunt the other races.

The Only man between the Extinction of the other races and the humans was the man who had a mysterious past of his own, who is planning to unite the races into one Powerful Empire.

This is not the story of a man who had a system to help him achieve his goal. This is the Rise of the legendary Emperor who accomplish his goals by spilling blood and sweat

link : https://www.webnovel.com/book/16129893106084105/Emperor-of-Kings

(Avoid face slapping the poor author to minimize the chances of getting you know what lol)

2. ExcitableFoci

ExcitableFoci Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Real men chase power with- / There the with acts as a conductor that implies something that real men chase power with.

The correct way would be something along these lines: Real men chase power. And with power, everything in this world will be mine.

I think that this sentence lacks a connector, something like: The humans in the world that Don stepped in.

You didn't conjugate the verb here. It is 'accomplishes' or 'who will accomplish his goals'.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2020
    don_offl likes this.
  3. don_offl

don_offl Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its sounds better thanks Ekfreet

ExcitableFoci likes this.