Discussion How many sexual partners have you had?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Kutaifa, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Bakaturq

Bakaturq Tell me, what do you see?

Reading List:
    Link
  2. MrSplashy

MrSplashy Grey Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    One, my ex but if you want to add both my left hand named "Clare" and my right hand named "Luna" then I guess three?

akes117, Wujigege and imK like this.
  3. Snowbun

Snowbun

Reading List:
    Link
    That really depends on various factors so I dunno how do want to define “a lot”. I guess I can say it can be “too much” if you can’t remember the number or forget the people you slept with.

I’ll give you an example of a group of friends I have (all in their mid thirties now). Some of them had stable relationships before I met them and some entered said relationships right after (We’ve known each other around 15 years now). I think only two of 4 in that situation are legally married couples now since we’re all just that kind of people that will marry to pay lower taxes and share health insurance but won’t throw a big party or do any major ceremony xD. So I’m pretty sure they’ve only had one partner. Some of my friends were in 2-3 years long relationships and broke up a few times. During the time they are single, they get tinder dates for parties or the weekend and that sometimes led to sexual intercourse. They probably had more partners that I know of (I only known of the ones I’ve been introduced to as “boyfriends”, “girlfriends”,”dates” or “crush”). And I have some friends that have never been into a sexual relationship so far (they’re kinda asexual) but they’re not in any rush to get into one either. And that’s all in the same small group of 12-15 people from middle class households that went to the same college and (mostly) still live in that same city (well, still between the world’s top ten biggest cities).

(´・∀・`) so... as long as you’re satisfied with your situation nobody cares...

Kuro_0ni, mir, imK and 1 other person like this.
  4. MMWO

MMWO *pout*

Reading List:
    Link
    Well in our country, most of them are virgin virgin virgin virgin. You can just pick a random person walking on the street and the probability that they are virgin is high.

Loni4ever likes this.
  5. kkgoh

kkgoh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha, thought this was an @lychee poll. Make it anonymous and you'll get a lot more answers.

imK and Loni4ever like this.
  6. lychee

lychee [- slightly morbid fruit -] ❀[ 恋爱? ]❀

Reading List:
    Link
    felidormit, imK, Snowbun and 2 others like this.
  7. VBS

VBS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. kkgoh

kkgoh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read this ... 2017 poll ;)
    The number 4-5 seems about right. Double digits or higher sounds like a promiscuous, indiscriminate, person just looking to score/casual sex. Am surprised that a majority voted they would not discriminate how many ex's (sexual partners and/or serious relationships) their significant others had.

I've met a lot of both kinds of people of all ages. At least in my anecdotal experience, only a rare few in the "double digit" group are genuinely decent people. Might not be so apparent when you're younger (teens, 20s, early 30s), but I almost always see them prone to serious commitment issues, marriage issues, or single for life.

And the ones in the zero category .... well they can fall either way once they get their first experience :whistle:

9. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    You never thought that maybe they made up numbers? You know to brag~

10. Ruyue

Ruyue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

11. VBS

VBS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When did bragging about being slutty become a good thing?

12. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    I was referring to the guys. But some girls might brag too. Like there are guys/girls who might count how many people’s virginity they’ve taken.

Loni4ever likes this.
  13. VBS

VBS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What trashy people.

14. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree~

15. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In real-life: zero
    In fantasy life, including imagining me getting romantic to various anime/manga waifu, or rather those waifu getting romantic with my pref. boy for them: Too many!

imK likes this.
  16. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    Zero~
    this cat have lil to no interest toward such thing
    only hentai~
    ah yeah this cat know such discussion~ to each own cuz imo such thing not parameter for judge an adult or a kid~
    too many or too litle dunno
    some people think sex similar to hobby or normal thing so dozen sex partners is normal
    this cat not care~
    19656.png

17. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    Two partners that lasted around 10 years and a handful and a half of short term relationships and one night stands.

Konstantin and imK like this.
  18. LNreader

LNreader Courting Death

Reading List:
    Link
    Sex such a mortal pleasure, I pursue the path of wizardry.

19. imK

imK Artful Dodger

Reading List:
    Link
    7 & I'm in my 30's.

When I was younger the general 'thing' was to shame young women for having sex outside of a relationship, for being too overtly sexy, etc. Basically just a bunch of bullshit to control her behavior. If you had the reputation of being a whore, guys would sometimes try pressure you to have sex because hey, you're a slut, anyway. You spread your legs for other people, you might as well spread them for me too. On the flip side, girls were also shamed for being virgins and/or not wanting any kind of romantic or sexual contact. They got labels like frigid, stuck-up, delusional, religious (yes as an insult), etc. Anything to make them feel bad about choosing to wait until they met their forever person. Most guys were assumed to want sex with girls they found attractive constantly and if they didn't they were shamed as being gay or having something 'wrong' with them. It was considered abnormal for a guy to talk often about his feelings (other than frustration/anger), for him to hold on to his virginity (unless he was religious), etc.

There were a lot of chains that people liked to put around each other's necks while claiming the moral high ground.

Personally, I've never cared about other people's choices. If you want to wait for your forever person then high five and I wish you all the best. If you want to have sex with multiple people then also high five, it's your life and I wish you all the best. As for me being judged, well...I don't have to worry about what other people think of me, because the ones that don't approve of me don't mean anything. It's like the fluff on your favorite top. You grab the lint roller, brush it off and it's gone. Life can be simple like that. I'm not interested in sex or dating at the moment because I'm focused on work. I wake up every day grateful for the life I've built so far. I feel very fulfilled and happy with my family and friends and don't have the energy to devote to being a worthwhile partner right now. Maybe in the future, maybe never. Who knows? I'm not worried about it.

EDIT: @Kutaifa you forgot to mention your age and number.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2020
    kkgoh, kenar and Loni4ever like this.
  20. Raebit

Raebit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well because of country culture factor, most of them and me are 0 except married one.
    There are some who done it, but it is seen as not appropriate.

"Do it when you already married!"

Aquaa, Sawanara murasaki and imK like this.