Spoiler How to politely decline the male lead

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Lucy scarlet

Lucy scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still I don't like the original FL and ML both are trash.Dont forget that the og FL loved the crown Prince despite him having a fiancee (MC). Good thing that the crown Prince bastard isn't the ML. But I hope that the MC will have her revenge on them but looks like it's not gonna happen.

2. DreaMary

DreaMary Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But from what I read Serena actually loved MC not the ogML?
    Reading all the discussions so far I can see that Serena might actually in tight spot that's why she couldn't reject the ogML

Just imagine being the favorite of your parents while your other sibling doesn't get treated well. You dont like it. You never want that love from your parents but you cant reject it because you cant disobey them. You cant help your sibling because you're just a child.

Im sorry i dunno how to explain properly:cry::cry:

Bella94, Cyzzane, chomiaaa and 14 others like this.
  3. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    .............i mean.............. the spoilers so far make it sound like og fl is actually in love w mc so this analogy........................ :blobjoy:

4. DIJ28

DIJ28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are we going to get some spoilers now, please?

5. Thamalasca

Thamalasca Editing MTL's for "I'll Save this Damn Family"

Reading List:
    Link
  6. raderbob

raderbob Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the male lead the guy with white hair or the one with brown hair and green eyes?

7. Chenyuen498

Chenyuen498 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I don't want to call it baiting (because I don't think that's the intention?) but this manhwa/novel is reminding me of “The Antagonist’s Pet”. I mean with the whole girlxgirl feel but it's FLxML endgame

8. Thamalasca

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently, I've read that even the author wanted to ship the MC with the FL as well. The author unoffically does as much as he/she can. But the author is probably restricted by contract with the editor to go the cis route.

9. LynnLynn

LynnLynn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no, so this is another "Villainess' Pet" where yuri does not happen bc of the genre, despite the obvious chemistry...
    Granted, I don't like Serena much currently, but I don't want another Rebecca situation. I don't even read yuri, but I was absolutely heartbroken to learn she does not end up with Sasha

10. FrostMisia

FrostMisia Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the Ml’s so handsomee!!

layyu likes this.
  11. Depressedpotato

Depressedpotato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML is so handsome!! :aww:
    I guess he's the same guy from the second cover but with a different hair color, right? Cause the hairstyle and black eyes look the same

12. AsuraSKY

AsuraSKY Just hanging out here and there

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the guy with white hair, the one in the same class with our MC

13. Thamalasca

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Banneyo

Banneyo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to ask. If ml is that white haired guy, then who is that black haired guy in the cover with fl and serena? Does ml's hair color change?

Ceilo27, Ophelia_Hecate and Tt123 like this.
  15. Chizuai

Chizuai TheCritiqueQueen ♛ಠ⁠︵⁠ಠ

Reading List:
    Link
    Please just make ths Yuri the male characters r tràsh!!!! Even the ML he tortured the fl like turnen back Time again and again just to see her die again and again just because of his CURIOSITY what the fvck??!. Plus the crown prince I want him experience how was the feeling losing his neck again and again I'm going to drop ths because I know the author didn't write something satisfying like that. Plus the fl is still nàive acting like a cl0wn trying hard to get close and evolve herself to other characters that didn't even give a dàmn about of her . after dying twice what the fvck she doesn't have a character development just choosing different ways how to 'live again' to survive goal again ! And finally she thinks about running away but didn't do it t-_- argghh I'm so tired of ths haysssss why not just make ths a complete survival comédy story it's more interesting.. than romance when the other characters including the ml r tràsh!

Dude the svck facts about the story is when the characters are just watching the mc dying twice. and didn't give a dàmn Even they'll know that she's innocent.. and suddenly they become part of her life like as if nothing happens from the past that s so b*llshit and also the mc keeps involving herself to the characters who didn't give a d*mn about her for me it's kinda stvpid. -_- so tired reading story like ths. So byee

16. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Man no matter whatever reason, I still dislike the ogfl. Like come on. Ur literally the reason every time she dies. And the fl is just gonna become goodie goodie with her after what she's been through??? Sounds like a plothole ngl. It's stupid for the fl just to become friends with the person who's caused her death. Ik the ogfl could not possibly be rlly the reason for her deaths, but if we think of the pov of the fl, then wouldn't she guess the ogfl was the reason she died two times??? And she has the guts to become friends with her?? Idk I already hate this.

17. MangaCommission

MangaCommission Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Earring. HOT

18. Despaireon

Despaireon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ending of Crown Prince please. If he ends up with OGFL and live a happy life after murdering someone for 2 lives in dropping this rn. Murderers should never be redeemed and the fact that he killed her for shit reason in the second timeline is even worse. If he is not gonna get wiped I'll be firmly dropping this

19. Felesalba

Felesalba Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the ML is the wizard

20. Ophelia_Hecate

Ophelia_Hecate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so disappointed. This could have been a cute gxg story and they still force trashy men on the FL. Is really that hard to create an ML that isn't trash?