How to properly start a story with you exiting a womb?

Discussion in 'Author Discussions' started by 0000000, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Adieu

Adieu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's not smut.

That's literally the only thing newborns give a damn about

0000000 likes this.
  2. Baabaablack

Baabaablack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that what happen in the story or is that the life he had before reincarnated? If it is the second I would include part of him trying to use his abilities and realizing they are gone to establish what he had lost in his second life.

About what I’ve read so far, why are his butt cheeks being slapped? Unless it a tough birth, babies come out head first. (Random thought you could use idea of the mother have a terrible labor it indicate a curse start to a cursed life). The prologue works for establishing that the Mc is a reincarnated.

3. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Ending of the novel.

Getting slapped because I have absolutely no idea what the procedure of midwife. Thanks for pointing it out.

4. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    The baby got slapped because some might not know how to breathe ( Or have some fluid stuck inside their nose. ). If they did not breathe, they will die. So, pain is the best way to make them scream/exhale.

Also, I see that you're making a tragedy novel ( My favourite :blobnosebleed: ). I have a tip for you, and that is "A low point is determined by a high point, and vice versa.". Too much pain and suffering will make readers not care about the MC.

ebonykun likes this.