Spoiler How To Say I Love You

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Dec 21, 2017.

1. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *scrub scrub brain*

It's not sexy!

At all!

...probably

cheerydandan, Corensi and Rilise like this.
  2. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! THE C108 SMEX SCENE!!!!

orz must go check author's weibo....

cheerydandan likes this.
  3. Taida07

Taida07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did I not find this precious gem any sooner?! Arrgh, I'm dying of sweetness overload!!!

@clear @LaDyViL @KazeYuki @Leir Thank you very much for the spoilers!!!! :blobhug:

*shyly looks to @alexfilia* C-C-Can I also be added to your poke list please? *blush*

Kleep likes this.
  4. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    *looks at the blushing chibi*:blobpeek: .... *adds taida san into her bl poke list*

Taida07 likes this.
  5. Taida07

Reading List:
    Link
    T-T-Thank you!!! *bows*

6. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Still looking for c109....c111 is out.

Ooooh, wow. JM works fast.
    He woke and dress XJS, then XJS saw him also dressed so good, turns out he's proposing to XJS, ask him to get married, ring and all. XJS was shocked, coz JM was the one who said about taking things too quickly and here he was proposing lmao JM didn't even get to start his confession speech before XJS agreed, snatched the rings, slip them on their fingers and smooched him. JM thought if XJS had a tail, wonder how fast it'll be wagging lol

Oh and about their smex *cough*
    That innocent little tree, the untouched virgin, the cute little lamb. That tree, is very proactive when it comes to smex. That JM, the beast-in-bed, is the one who has to keep up with him lmao

JoshyM62, BlueCat3, mmem and 21 others like this.
  7. Corensi

Corensi Maiden of Purity

Reading List:
    Link
    Whaaaaat?! Marrying already? THAT WAS QUICK. How long did it take btw? I can't estimate from the spoilers.

And I can just imagine that smexy scene :blobnosebleed:
    Big bro where are you? XD

BlueCat3, cheerydandan and Rilise like this.
  8. Skyelyne

Skyelyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest, I really like this novel at first to see how things will work out once ML start to realize he likes MC. But after following this thread, and skimming a bit of novel...there was not all that hmm, well it seems to me that what I expected from the summary honestly didn't happen that much in novel, it did sort of happen but not as much as I expected to.
    Perhaps, it's only just me but I felt like MC fell in love way too deep and (maybe kinda fast but ML too). Though the main thing that I wish was different was the fact ML got MC way too easily in my opinion and MC gives in a lot.... It didn't give me that satisfactory feeling when they got together compared to other novels.
    Well that's just me and my opinion, I just felt like I needed to express what I thought.
    Feel to disagree with me if you think differently o7

StarrEyed, Shikha, BlueCat3 and 8 others like this.
  9. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, i agree w/ you, i thought i would see MC do more face-slapping to ML before MC slowly love ML, but MC just too pure to do so and he's more in love. Also, it's actually a bit unfair that ML could read MC mind, it's like ML could love and trust MC just bc he can read MC mind, imagine if ML doesn't have that ability, i bet ML will still stick w/ his bf and suppress MC.

I haven't read ch 107 till the recent ch, but i rly hope ML lose his ability and still trust+love MC just bc he's XJS and not bc ML can read MC mind.

10. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    btw @LaDyViL , where did you read their sex scene (ch 108, their first time)?? is it still at the same site ? the author rly omitted that part ? also i wonder what gift author had on her micro blog ? was it the sex scene ???

Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
    cheerydandan likes this.
  11. KazeYuki

KazeYuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was omitted and on her weibo: https://www.weibo.com/fengliushudai?s=6uyXnP
    You need a weibo account to access though and the scene was uploaded as an image.

I OCRed the image and corrected the wrong characters (think I caught all of them) but since it's probably not a good idea to post it online, I've stuck it through google translate and bing translator.

Warning R18

Google translate:
    He took off his lover's trousers, and contained his exquisite and lovely place to slowly hesitate, his hands gently kneading his pouch, with the gentle movement and the greatest patience to comfort him Xiao Jiashu only felt a heat from the groin Department 蹿 overhead, full of only three words, so comfortable!

He grabbed Ji Mian's hair, gently sensational instinct, want to increase the pleasure of friction. Ji Mian did not feel it when Ji Mian tightened his mouth and made several deep throats for him. He rolled his tongue into a bunch, pierced his bell mouth, exuded a little liquid and the taste was a bit salty and a little fishy. Dirty, but actually harder to suck.

When a person truly loves another person, every inch of their body produces an unparalleled attraction for each other.

Xiao Jiashu has never been such a huge stimulus, the body Yi Chan shot out two hands dead Ji-Ge's neck down the building, almost could not stand. Ji Mian spit the creamy liquid on his palm and apply it slowly to the sweetheart, comforting and comforting. "Do not be nervous, relax, I will not hurt you."

"I, I am not nervous." Xiao Jiashu stands trembling, not because of fear or hesitation, purely unable to get rid of aftershocks. However, when Ji Mian's first finger penetrated his body, he never tried to think of anything else, and his knees slipping together.

Ji Mian asked him to lean against the door and open his legs to take a look at his pink area. Just watching his fingers in and out of his body, he was very hard to explode, so eager to take off his underwear, pulling Xiao Shu's hands to hold their high spirits, gasping, "help me "

Xiao Jiashu whispered, "Ji-Ge, can I include one for you?"

The immediate consequence of this statement is that Ji Mian's giants suddenly bounced a little longer and got thicker and thicker. He laughed quietly and put Xiao Shu on the carpet at the end, pressing on him with a reversed head-and-tail posture. "Do not be forced, huh?" "

"Not reluctantly." Xiao Jiashu murmured while holding a purple gigantic monsters secretly: This is probably the legendary 69, right?

Just thought of here, Ji Mian's second finger inserted into his body, while the other's tongue was actually gently lick his folds of folds, bringing crisp warm feeling. He instantly forgot cranky, curled his legs, raising the buttocks, want Ji-Ge to help him lick a lick.

After the initial shyness, he tasted the sweetness of revealing his body,
    Also respond enthusiastically to Ji-Ge's exploration. When he felt comfortable, he moaned and felt awkward twisting. He felt that hunger and thirst quenched him. When Ji-Ge's fingertips groping for a certain point, he fiercely trembled for a second and then fired an arc of turbid liquid.

"Ji-Ge, I, I want!" His tone was short, but he did not know what he wanted. The gigantic creature in his mouth was also pushed out by his creamy tongue.

Ji Mian took a deep breath and took a deep breath and then hung Xiao Shu's legs around her waist and rubbed it up and down against the slightly reddish hole with a hard nut until it slightly wriggled An inch of an inch squeezed into it.

After patiently exploring, Xiao Shu's wet, soft, layered tender meat stirs him and sucks him in. It feels like ecstasy. Ji Mian low spell soon, big sweat beans slipped from his forehead, but never dared to move on.

"Xiao Shu, hurts?" He did not want his lover to suffer a little bit of damage. For the first time, they must be perfect and pleasurable, even after decades of delectable enough.

Xiao Jiashu narrowed the back of the cave, honestly, "does not hurt, that is a bit of an account." His former Swiss was also Ji-Ge in his hand kept kneading, refreshing feeling endless infiltration of the scalp, where pain?

Ji Mian almost been Xiao Shuxie shot, took a long time to continue to move forward. When he finally completely intoxicated, they can not help but spit a long breath, and then slowly after Caesar, and slowly before the top, a small pumping up.

"Will this hurt?" He kissed Xiao Shu's neck gently.

"No pain, a little hemp." Xiao Jiashu eyes closed, his two long, straight legs clinging to Ji-Ge's waist, as if afraid to leave.

Ji Mian kneads his extremely flexible buttocks with one hand and moves his hand gently when he grasps the front of his hand. He deliberately hit Xiao Shu's sensitive point, whenever Xiao Shu shouted in silence, he will be a short smile, feel satisfied. He first wants to please Xiao Shu's body, not himself.

"Ji-Ge die, I shoot again." Xiao Jiashu dead on the floor of Ji Mian's neck, two drops of teardrop-shaped eyes hanging red, looks like fragile fragile. Strong thrill impact on his brain, so he could not stop trembling. He was reddened all over his body, his legs and the back hole more tight grip.

Ji Mian accelerated the pace of the collision, and then piled on Xiao Shu. The two were sweaty, clinging to each other while breathing rough, exchanged a long kiss.

Bing
    He took off his lover's trousers, contain his exquisite lovely place slowly huff and puff, two hands gently knead his pouch, with the most gentle action and the greatest patience to comfort him Xiao Jiashu only feel a hot gas from the groin from the top of the head, filled with only three words, very comfortable!

He grabbed Ji Mian's hair and, by instinct, gently stirred, wanted to increase the pleasure of friction. Ji Mian tighten the mouth, for him to do a few deep throat, the tip of the tongue rolled into a bundle, stabbed into his mouth, it seeps some liquid, taste a bit salty, still a bit fishy, Ji mian but do not feel dirty, but more forcibly suck.

When one is truly in love with another, every inch of their body creates an unmatched attraction to each other.

Xiao Jiashu had never endured such a huge stimulation, the body of a shiver then shot out of two hands firmly building the neck of ji-ge, almost unable to stand. Ji Mian the creamy liquid spit in the palm, slowly smear in the lovers that place, mute comfort, "Baby Don't be nervous, relax, I will not hurt you." ”

"I am not nervous. Xiao Jiashu stood trembling, not because of fear or hesitation, pure is unable to get rid of the lingering aftertaste. But when Ji Mian's first finger came into his body, he never persuaded his husband to think of anything else, and he slipped and sat down with a soft knee.

Ji Mian let him leaning against the door panel, and opened his legs, to his pink of that place panoramic view. Just looking at his fingers in and out of his body, he was hard to explode, so eagerly take off his underwear, traction Xiao Shu hands to hold their high-spirited giant, breathing, "Help me." ”

Xiao Jiashu Small channel, "Ji-ge, I also help you contain a contain?" ”

The immediate consequence of this remark was that Ji Mian's giant suddenly bounced and became longer and thicker. He deep low laugh, finally put Xiao Shu on the carpet, with the upside down posture pressure on him, endure way, "Don't reluctantly, eh?" ”

"Not reluctantly. "Xiao Jiashu while muttering one side to contain the huge object of purple red, secretly think: This is probably the legendary 69 style?

Just think of here, Ji Mian's second finger inserted into his body, and the other side of the tongue is gently licking his mouth folds, bring vaporizing warm feeling. He instantly forgot the cranky, curved legs, elevated buttocks, want to let ji-ge good help him lick.

After the initial shyness, he showed his body with a taste of sweetness,
    Also enthusiastic response to Ji-ge exploration. When he felt comfortable he would groan, feel the intolerable will twist, feel hunger and thirst will be urged, when Ji-ge's fingertips groping to a certain point, he shook a little, again shot a turbid liquid.

"Ji-ge, I, I want!" He spoke in a hurry, but he did not know what he wanted, and the huge thing contained in his mouth was also topped by his slippery tongue.

Ji Mian half sit up, deep breath, and then will Xiao Shu legs hanging in his waist, holding the hard that thing in a slightly red mouth rub a few times, to its slightly creeping huff and puff when they squeeze in an inch.

After patience to open up, Xiao Shu there long ago wet, soft, layers of tender meat stirred him, will he sucked, that feeling is almost ecstasy erosion bone. Ji Mian low Curse a sound, beans big sweat from the forehead slipped, but never dared to continue to advance.

"Xiao Shu, does it hurt?" He didn't want to hurt his lover a bit. Their first time must be perfect, joyful, even after a few decades is enough to be memorable.

Xiao Jiashu shrunk after the cave, honest way, "not painful, is a little account." "His former Rui also is ji-ge grip in the hand unceasingly knead, the refreshing feeling pours into the scalp continuously, where can ache?"

Ji Mian almost be Xiao Shu clip shot, endure for a long time to continue to move forward. When he was finally completely submerged, it was not easy to spit out a long breath, and then slowly spread, and slowly before the top, small to plug up.

"Is this going to hurt?" He kissed Xiao Shu's neck tenderly.

"No pain, a little numb." Xiao Jiashu Close his eyes, two long straight legs tightly clamped ji-ge waist, as if afraid he left.

Ji Mian a hand knead his very flexible buttocks, one hand to hold his front end when the light, pumping the speed gradually accelerated. He deliberately to Xiao Shu sensitive point bump, whenever Xiao Shu indifferent to shout aloud, he will short smile, the heart feel satisfied. The first thing he wants to please is Xiao Shu's body, not himself.

"Ji-ge, I'm going to shoot again." "Xiao Jiashu the Ji Mian's neck, the red Canthus hangs two drops of tears, the appearance dissolute fork fragile." A strong thrill hit his brain and made him shiver uncontrollably. He began to red all over, his legs and back points tighter.

Ji Mian accelerated the speed of the collision, and then in Xiao Shu layers of the attack in a vent such as note. Both were sweaty, and hugged each other, exchanging a long kiss.

Systrans (just for the sake of it)
    He takes off the pants of lover, including he fine lovable that place turnover, two rubs to pinch his sack slowly gently, and biggest patience comforts his Xiao Jiashu only to think that by most movement steam leaps up the top of the head from the groin, is filled with have three characters, is quite comfortable!

He is clutching the hair of Ji Mian, is shrugging by the instinct gently, wants to increase the friction the pleasant sensation. Ji Mian shrinks the tight oral cavity, did several deep throats for him, the tip of tongue has coiled one bunch, pricked his bell mouth, that place seeped out some liquids, the flavor was a little salty, but also was a little rank, Ji Mian did not think dirty, made an effort to suck on the contrary.

When a person is loving another person truly, each inch of their body to each other will have the unequalled attraction.

Xiao Jiashu always withstood the so huge stimulation, the body has trembled then shoots came out two hand stubbornly buildings the Ji-Ge nape of the neck, almost could not stand. Ji Mian spits the creamy liquid in the palm, slowly smudges in lover that place, the mute sound comfort, "valuable LaBelle should not be anxious, relaxes, my lane will not hurt your."

"I, I am not anxious." Xiao Jiashu is standing tremblingly, is not because is afraid or hesitant, is unable to suspend to be separated from the moist aftertaste purely. However, after the first finger of Ji Mian searches into his body, he again has not then urged the husband to think other, a knee soft then slide base gets down.

Ji Mian makes him close right up against the shutter, turns on his both legs, gets a panoramic view his flesh color that place. Looks that own finger passes and out in his in vivo, he was harder much to explode, therefore took off the clothing anxiously, towed both hands of Xiao Shu to grasp the spirited monster, the respite said that "helps me."

The Xiao Jiashu small sound track, "Ji-Ge, do I also help you including?"

The consequence that these words have directly was the Ji Mian monster suddenly has bounced, moreover became longer is thicker. He heavy smiles lowly, end has placed on Xiao Shu the rug, to the posture of inversion press from beginning to end on him, bears patiently saying that" "don't reluctantly, um?"

"Does not force." Xiao Jiashu mumbled while to contain the purple-red monster, pondered to say secretly: Was this probably 69 in fable?

Just thought of here, the second finger of Ji Mian inserted his body, but the tongue of opposite party also gently licked to make his hole mouth fold unexpectedly, brought the feeling of numb warming up. He has forgotten instantaneously indulging in flights of fancy, the tune the both legs, raises the buttocks, wants to make Ji-Ge help him lick well.

After initial shyness, he of getting to know the benefits is exposing his body heartily, was responding to the exploration of Ji-Ge warmly. He thought that comfortable will groan, thought that is hard to take will sway from side to side, thought that the hunger and thirst will urge, when the fingertip of Ji-Ge tried to find out when some point, he trembled maliciously, projects arc muddy fluid once more.

"Ji-Ge, I, I want!"His expression is rapid, actually does not know one want anything, including had also gone against by his creamy tongue in the monster of mouth.

Ji Mian partly sits, deeply inspired, then hangs the Xiao Shu both legs when own waist, holds that thing that cannot be withstanding hardly the hole mouth that blushes slightly high and low to rub several, when its slightly creeping motion turnover then inch by inch forced one's way.

After develops patiently, Xiao Shu there was already wet, soft, the overlapping tender meat is stirring him, attracts toward in him, that feeling is overwhelmed with emotion simply the eclipse bone. Ji Mian low incantation, the bean big sweat falls from the forehead, actually throughout does not dare to continue to go forward.

"Xiao Shu, sore? " He does not want to make the lover receive a wee bit injuries. Their first time must be perfect, joyful, even if dozens years enough had also made one taste.

After Xiao Jiashu shrank hole, the honest road, "is not sore, is a little account." His former Switzerland was also grasped by Ji-Ge in the hand rubs the lane unceasingly, the refreshed feeling permeates the scalp continuously, where will hurt?

Ji Mian was almost clamped to shoot by Xiao Shu, endures for a long time to continue to proceed to advance very much. When he submerges finally thoroughly, unavoidably long puts out the one breath, then after slowly scatters, before slowly goes against, the small scope pulls out to insert.

"Will this hurt? " He kisses the Xiao Shu nape of the neck gently.

"It is not sore, a little hemp." Xiao Jiashu closes one's eyes the feeling, two are long and straight leg closely is clamping the waist of Ji-Ge, seems afraid him to leave.

A Ji Mian hand rubs to pinch he extremely flexible buttocks meat, a hand grips before him sometimes lightly sometimes heavy lu moves, pulls out the speed of inserting to speed up gradually. He hits toward the Xiao Shu sensitivity point on desirably, whenever Xiao Shu forgets kindnesses shouts makes noise, he short will smile, feels urgently at heart satisfies. What he must first try to please is the body of Xiao Shu, but non-oneself.

"Ji-Ge is not good, I must shoot." The Xiao Jiashu building the neck of Ji Mian, a row of red corner of the eye is hanging two drops of teardrops stubbornly, the appearance profligate fork is frail. The intense pleasant sensation is attacking his brain, making him unable to stop trembles. His whole body starts pan-red, the both legs and latter hole more clamp are tighter.

Ji Mian picked up speed of dashing, then releases in the Xiao Shu converging attack like the note overlapping. Their whole body is sweaty, at the same time thick breathing heavily side grasps each other, has exchanged a prolonged kiss.

Edit: corrected names
    Seriously thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest when my mum came in while I was fixing the Chinese . One of the negatives of being Chinese.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
    BuWang, StarrEyed, JoshyM62 and 26 others like this.
  12. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    MYGOD THANK YOUUUUUUUU <333

Ichigocheesecake and KazeYuki like this.
  13. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for all of your hard work :blobnosebleed: given the risk you went through.:blobsalute:

Ichigocheesecake and KazeYuki like this.
  14. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:Bless you. :blobhug:

Ichigocheesecake likes this.
  15. Taida07

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU FOR THE DELICIOUS MEAL!!!!!!!!! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Ichigocheesecake likes this.
  16. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Bits and pieces from c112. Remember, this is MTL. A lot is lost in translation.

So they're back from US from MiL's house, dine and chat with XJS's Mom, behaving (yes, behaving) themselves. In the past (not exactly past...they've only been together like 2 months), XJS would cling to his arm, chat a bit, kiss a bit, then reluctantly sit back at his side. If the road is good, he'd sneakily hold his free hand. If the road is bad, he'd obediently sit at his side, glancing at him for a while, then glancing at him again, as if he can't look at him enough.
    Lmao XJS, are you trying to imprint his image in your brain or something...

Before he got together with XJS, JM find driving a boring task. He dislike driving for hours. However, with XJS he learned to appreciate being in an enclosed space, just the two of them. He could drive aimlessly in a city or take him somewhere for hours. With XJS, he doesn't feel tired at all. He even thought that as long as he's with XJS, he could drive till the end of the world.
    No to burst your bubbles, but fuel prices---nvm, I forgot you two are so rich you would invest in your own movies if others would discriminate you for your sexuality. Tch, rich people. Be my sugar.

Nope, they're not living together yet. But JM have already bought the house, I think. It's a cozy apartment, XJS's choice of accommodation. JM suggested a villa in the suburbs, but XJS said it's too spacious, they can't feel each other.
    Oh, my baby tree. I know how you feel. Thank God for phones or I'd be shouting myself hoarse trying to find my relatives.
    Living in a small area, even if they are at different rooms, they can still hear each other. Just call out and the other can reach your side immediately. At the time, JM only smiled and thought XJS was clingy, but so cute. Only then when he was alone in the apartment did he felt the truth behind XJS's words. Without XJS, it didn't feel like home.

It's MTL, so I'm not gonna go through this word for word, just basic of what I understand.
    XJS: Ji-ge, I miss you.
    JM: It's only been about an hour since we saw each other.
    XJS: Really miss you, eventhough it was only an hour but it felt like a long, long time. One day apart, I would feel listless. Two days apart, I would feel apathetic. Three days apart, I would feel like dying. More than four days, I would certainly be sick. Ji-ge, tell me what to do?
    Gehh, this bakapuru. I'm already full eating dog food, how many more are you gonna feed me this?

*sneakily moves back to her cave*

JoshyM62, BlueCat3, mmem and 21 others like this.
  17. Leir

Leir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The last chapter is out
    It finished with 136 chapters
    I want more:blobsob::blobsob:

BlueCat3 likes this.
  18. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    ah, finally finish ? actually i stopped reading at ch 115, bc i thought it was a bit boring after they get together lol. Now time to read the rest of chapters so i can finally put this on finished list xD

LyreSecondString likes this.
  19. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow . This is ending already? I actually feel quite nostalgic thinking about the starting chapters now :blobwoah:.

20. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't get what the author is telling at the note, but from what I could understand the Main Story is finished but there's gonna be extras of five years after this, isn't it?

Leir likes this.