Question How to Screenshot/Get Raws from KakaoPage?

Discussion in 'Translator's Corner' started by layyu, Oct 20, 2020.

1. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    I always see people asking or wondering "how do you do screenshot or rip raws from KakaoPage?

This is what I usually do to get the raws from KakaoPage...

Just a few reminders.... Before you try to read the further messages... Install the ones below to follow my instructions.

App Cloner
    App Cloner Premium & Add-ons

If you have iPhone, iPad, any apple devices, they don't restrict screenshots there so it would be good. And if you have laptop or desktop, a clubmate shared this link in drive where she was giving instructions at how to rip from kakao.

Click here

Tap20, Shaydle, Sue Shie and 9 others like this.
  2. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    It was hard for me to insert images (since I had few messages yet) so I will instruct this verbally.

3. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    your crush, vdv027, rero00 and 2 others like this.
  4. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    This will also cost a bit... Maybe 4.50 us dollars to 5 dollars? You need to subscribe to the premium version of App Cloner app so that you could snippity-snap the KakaoPage raws.

5. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    So if ever you already, again, install the apps that I had mentioned, and had subscribed to it's premium version, we'll get going! By the way, I am not an advertiser of this app (just helping you guys out and this app is really promising and trustworthy so it was good).

Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
    BrytteM, rero00 and Mitsuki000 like this.
  6. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Let's open the App Cloner app first.

2. The moment you opened it, search for KakaoPage app, and most likely, you can find it at the very end, because it's in Korean, and I bet you are familiar with it's icon so you could find it easily.

7. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk if you guys have KakaoPage app already but you can install it here.

rero00 and Mitsuki000 like this.
  8. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    3. Well, if you already find where is 카카오페이지 (KakaoPage app) is, click that.

9. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    Most likely, you will see that the KakaoPage has set it's Clone Number at 1, it means you are going to do your 1st KakaoPage clone... You can clone it up to 20 clones, if you want to clone more, you will need to do donations. App Cloner Premium subscribers only allows 20 clones per app, after that, if you want to clone more, you definitely need to do donations.

10. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    4. Search for Display options.

11. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    At this moment of your life, I will ask you... Do you want to screenshot KakaoPage or just take the image with you?

To be honest, I firstly thought doing screenshot is much better but I recommend saving image more.

Why?

It's hard for me to do screenshots and it's very annoying to MTL screenshot raws because the time and the percent at my status bar was also captured by screenshot.

Saving images (because the raws at kakaopage are images) doesn't capture those, you are just going to long press the page then go to the next one.

Either way, both are great, whether you choose the screenshot method or save image method.

I will just let you decide whether just the screenshot (a), save image (b), or both (c).

12. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    5. Tap the display options.

13. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    6(a). Search for Allow screenshots.

6(b). Search for Allow sharing images. Then mark the Enabled and then the Save images directly to gallery.

6(c). Do both what's above.

14. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    When you are done doing it, at the upper right corner, you will see the dna like white something which is the logo of the App Cloner app. It will start to clone the moment you tap it.

15. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    The moment it's finally done, you can install it then you go! Yey! You can now rip raws.

16. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    Tips:
    • If you want to do have two or more clones, just increase the Clone Number or you will just alter the first clone.
    • I suggest you also change the color of the clones from the original app to recognize the clones and the OG app, it's just so confusing so I suggest you do it. You can find that settings below Clone Number. It says Change Icon Color and you can do the hue thingy then the app's icon color changes.
    • Please don't delete the OG app. It's pretty useful at creating new Kakao accounts. Why? Because when you create new accounts at clones, it will crash the moment you're going to insert your profile picture, which is just frustrating. I don't know to others but it crashes to me, so if you don't want your app to crash, then I repeat, please don't delete the original app.
    • Make many accounts. It will be pretty helpful because you don't have to wait for many days just to have 10 chapters a day.
    • If you're doing MTL and posting it somewhere, if you want it to be pretty understandable, you can use Papago translator and Naver Dictionary. I promise, this helped me a lot.
    • Learn how to read korean korean alphabets and how to write using Korean alphabets. It's pretty useful. I promise.
    • Some words at kakaopage were cut. So I suggest you edit it while translating.
    • Words you need to get wary of as some of them are being mistranslated because they have similar meanings or they are homonyms.
    1. Horse and word, they are both spelled as 말 (mal) so sometimes, the translator says "word" even if it's "horse" or vice versa.
    2. Duke and peacock, both were spelled as 공작 (gong/jak).
    3. Apple and apology.
    4. If it's 사람 (sa/ram) it means person, but if it's 사람들 (sa/ram/deul), it would be either persons or people.
    5. If it's 전하, it's Your/His/Her Highness, and if it's 폐하, it's Your/His/Her Majesty. Sometimes, machine translates 전하 as Your Majesty, which is a no-no.

17. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    I hoped I helped! 사람들이 고맙습니다!

18. Tap20

Tap20 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only thing I do is directly from the web, and download it as an image

layyu likes this.
  19. Sheng Ling